BANK UNITED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank united
There may be more specific results for "bank united"
For more specific results for "bank united"
Showing 1-25 of 56,890 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank united"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2017
United Movers Group operates like a SCAM TAKES MONEY FROM CONSUMERS WITHOUT PERFORMING SERVIES AVENTURA, FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: United Movers Group Nationwide

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
stamps.com 15.99 charged without knowledge like so many others Internet Author: Washington United States Post Office: stamps.com Internet

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. USPS Packages missing (stolen) Oxon Hill Maryland Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Questionable Activities: United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. Md

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union