Your Search | bank united

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Experience International Internet United Kingdom Author: Tempe, Arizona Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Aug 21 2016
skinnoir eyenoir I was scammed out of $89.95 each taken out of my bank account. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: spfld, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: skinnoir eyenoir Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Simple Bank Simple Bank OnlineSimple CardSimple.com bbva compass Simple Bank Will not cash your check and make you bankrupt Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: st auguistne, Florida Financial Services: Simple Bank Internet

Aug 19 2016
Justcloud I used this internet backup company and cancelled my service in March. I just received a charge for $24.95 and it said it was a yearly charge. I never authorized that and believe they are doing this to all of their customers, new and old. United Kingdom Internet Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Internet Services: justcloud Internet

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
TALL OPTIONS TALLOPTIONS.COM, TALLOPTIONS.NET, JOSHUA WILNER, RUTH CASPI, BRANISLAV KRSTIC, RACHEL KRSTIC robbed, scammed, taken, lied to, swindled Dubai Deira United Arab Emirates Author: Painesville, Ohio Investment Brokers: TALL OPTIONS Internet

Aug 18 2016
USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet Author: Sandton , Alabama Investment Brokers: USA Advantage Detroit Internet

Aug 18 2016
Experience International Experience BG trading as Experience International Experience International Detroit investment property scam. Misrepresentation of goods and services. London, United Kingdom
Author: London, Investment Brokers: Experience International London, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Exkash Bitcoin to Bank Account Scam Singapore / California Internet
Author: Online, Florida Credit Services: Exkash Internet

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 17 2016
Citi Bank Citi Citi Bank NA Fraudulently reporting accounts on credit report Philadelphia Pennsylvania Here's What To Do! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
United Consumers Debt Collection Deceptive, Corrupt, Uninformative, False Notification, Rip Off, Predator, Predatory practice Woodbridge Virginia Author: Morningside, Maryland Collection Agencies: United Consumers Debt Collection Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 16 2016
United Tow of Dallas TX My husband dropped his trailer at a cold storage where he always drops it with the permission of the manager/owner and these low life's comes along and tow, we spoke to the manager/owner who said he did not authorize this. We called the police the police Illegal tow Dallas Texas Author: Forest, Mississippi Auto Towing: United Tow of Dallas TX Dallas , Texas