Your Search | bank united

Oct 02 2015
Lana Carter Scam, fraud, poser, non-government, debt collection, southwest united states Nationwide Author: New Mexico Collection Agencies: Lana Carter Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
New age cream buynewagecream Deceptive advertising. Will take money from your bank account Tempe, Arizona Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey TV Advertisements: New age cream Internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
07:20 AM handkeys.comVP EAS accesories Fraud Beware, Do not Buy!!!!! United States Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Jordan Davies & Alliance Bank are SCAMMERS and CON-ARTIST Atlanta Georgia Author: Sandy, Utah Brokerage Companies: Alliance Bank Credit Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 01 2015
EPPICARD EPPICARD, EPPIC, CHILD SUPPORT CARD, wells fargo bank Falsely closed account, took money, fraud Nationwide Author: victorville, California Financial Services: EPPICARD Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Tried to cancel order, but had no way to call then till my bank statement came in which at that time was way pass the 14 days that was needed Santaana Ca -Internet Author: Manassas park, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 29 2015
Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank lost my car payment Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Banks: Chase BankJP Morg Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
H Cohen I received an email claiming to be from Warren buffet. Saying I was getting a fortune. The.e-mail address was United kingdom Internet Author: Bury, Alabama Questionable Activities: H Cohen Internet

Sep 29 2015
Jay James Jason Griffin aka Anthonilove aka sgt Jason Anthonio aka Antonio Love Internet romance Internet
Typical scammer Author: Caldwell, Idaho United States Military: Jay James Internet

Sep 29 2015
Alliance Moving Services Ripped off United States Marine New York New York Author: Rockaway Park, New York Moving Companies: Alliance Moving Services New York, New York

Sep 29 2015
Anthony Ferrentino - Scam Artist Scam Artist/Liar/Con Artist/Will Rip You Off If Given The Chance in Both Business and Personal Affairs Belleville New Jersey
Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Religion: Anthony Ferrentino Belleville, New Jersey

Sep 28 2015
Ryan Reynoldz Funtela Scammed over Paypal United States Internet Author: Pacos de Ferreira, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Ryan Reynoldz Internet

Sep 28 2015
Northern Trust Sent a check drawn on COmpass Bank 11210 Huron St North Glenn, CO 80234 Chicago Illinois Author: Fairfield, California Financial Services: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
USA Live Technician - Online Resolve Online Resolve Fraudulent Security Software Program Installation London, United Kingdom Internet Author: London, California Computer Software: USA Live Technician - Online Resolve Internet

Sep 28 2015
Net Zero United Online Horrible Customer Trickery Nationwide Author: Branson, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Net Zero Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Fraud Nationwide Author: Homestead, Florida Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
CFK People Finder This site had on their main page an,opt out choice. I opted out still,I was charged which, caused my bank account to,overdraft. Sacramento,California Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFK People Finder Internet

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Michelangelo Asia Ltd offering fake swifts from Deutsche Bank and trying to monetize the fake instruments Hong Kong PR SAR HONG KON Author: Amsterdam, Financial Services: Michelangelo Asia Ltd Hong Kong,

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia