BANK UNITED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank united
There may be more specific results for "bank united"
For more specific results for "bank united"
Showing 26-50 of 88,724 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank united"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Sociallity Fraudulent bank charges, stole credit card info, signed me up for a free promo I never consented to Key Largo, FL Internet Author: Buchanan, Virginia Internet Fraud: Sociallity Internet

Oct 19 2017
Freedompop Keeps withdrawing money from my bank and I recieve NO service. Impossible to cancel. Tried entering my account info but they cant verify my account. No account but they keep taking money from my bank? They do this multiple time in a month. RIP OFF! Los Angeles ca. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

29, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
It is worth blowing the whistle Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 18 2017
usps.com United States Postal Service false advertising, selling fradulent services san bruno Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California US Postal Service: usps.com Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Regions Bank Rip-offs, thieves, con artists Birmingham Alabama Author: Dothan, Alabama Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Royal United Mortgage LLC I have plenty of equity in my house, They just took my money for the appraisal and decline my loan Indianapolis IN Indiana Author: BURLINGTON, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Royal United Mortgage LLC Indianapolis,

Oct 16 2017
SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL tHEY TOOK $89.73 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR WEB ADDRESS. Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Skin Care: SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL Internet

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab AKA Keeyana Castellani Marijuana clones cannabis plants teens AKA StrainBank AKA eMarijuanaClones.com MarijuanaClonesLosAngeles.com MarijuanaPlantsOnline.com bmmeUSC@gmail.com StrainBank Ripped me Off Hermaphrodite plants, then Gave me Broad mites on replacement Strain Bank Scammed me San Diego Internet
Author: Riverside, California Drug Dealers: StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab Internet

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet