BANK UNITED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank united
There may be more specific results for "bank united"
For more specific results for "bank united"
Showing 26-50 of 88,199 Found Reports For more specific results for "bank united"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Simplexity LLC Debited my bank accountfor 650.00 or more in 2011 and now im finding out I still owe t-mobile Reston Virginia Author: Farmington, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Simplexity LLC Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 11 2017
Niagra Credit Solutions and Galaxy Portfolios LLC $17,993.71 collection letter. Nothing on credit reports or from my Bank. Lackawanna New York Author: Fargo, North Dakota Collection Agency's: Niagra Credit Solutions Lackawanna, New York

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

31, Report #1392045

Aug 11 2017
Assure CBD oil Offer for cheap price then charge your bank account for the full price that you did NOT agree to Nationwide Author: Anniston, Alabama Internet Fraud: Assure CBD oil Nationwide

32, Report #1392007

Aug 11 2017
SiteBuilder.com Web Design & Hosting United Kigdom Internet Author: Martinez, Georgia Websites: SiteBuilder.com Internet

33, Report #1392004

Aug 11 2017
United Personal Loan Company United Personal Loan Inc I received an email that contained my banking information and my social security number in it regarding me owing money. I have never dealt with this company before.  Internet Scam. Don't contact them, don't pay Author: Bealeton, Virginia Loans: United Personal Loan Compan Internet

34, Report #1391990

United Lending Loans Took $160.00 from me during loan scam. Chicago Illinois
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: United Lending Loans Chicago, Illinois

35, Report #1391954

Aug 11 2017
WSFS Bank 500 Delaware Ave Wilmington DE 19805 Customer Service at WSFS leave much to be desired! Wilmington Delaware Author: Greenville, Delaware Banks: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

36, Report #1391904

Aug 10 2017
SARI FRIEDMAN Sari Law, Sari M. Friedman, Friedman and Friedman, sari friedman reviews, Long Island Divorce Lawyer Sari Friedman scammer, fraud divorce lawyer, bank fraud, steals money. New York New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: SARI FRIEDMAN New York, New York

37, Report #1391901

Aug 10 2017
Homeadvisor Homeadvisor Thieves of your Bank Acct Bessemer AL Author: Bessemer, Alabama Telemarketers: Homeadvisor Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Brio day and night serum Was free trail only pay shipping and receiving than cancelled and sent next month called them and they said oh sorry didn't see u cancelled. Asked iwhat address to send product back and they said don't send back was our fault. I cancelled transaction w my bank. Now months later I get this notice. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, California Eye Care: Brio day and night serum Sherman Oaks , California

Aug 10 2017
Lowes Credt Card Services/ Synchrony Bank Credit card has excessive charges Atlanta Nationwide Author: Bedford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Lowes Credt Card Services/ Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
United Movers Group Moving Scam! thieves, rip-off, stole my property, holding hostage, 2-3 times the estimate, scam, liars, identity theft, rude, threatening Niles Illinois Author: mebane, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: United Movers Group Niles, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
Michael Lee Bowman Debit my bank acc. unknowingly Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Michael Lee Bowman Internet

Aug 10 2017
United Debt Services Received letters that look like debt collections (pink) but not behind on my bills www.uniteddebts Author: Gansevoort, New York Unusual Rip-Off: United Debt Services Internet

Aug 10 2017
DermaFi This shows up on your bank account as fraudulent names linked to gyms Misleading sales with a crippling follow up charge Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Skin Care: DermaFi Internet

Aug 10 2017
Enjaz Info.tec They tryed to steal $801. From my bank acct by fraudulently using my debit card. My bank caught the error & it was blocked. Riyadh Internet Author: Mt. Tabor, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Enjaz Info.tec Internet

Aug 09 2017
Luxurious Skin Unauthorized debit from my bank account. Internet Author: Michigan Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Aug 09 2017
The web sight is americanstarpuppies.com The name of the so called breeder is Broutshire R Iluda. They say there are in Boston, Mass. There shipping company is also bogus. If you call they say their name is either Mark or Josh. Also bogus names. They prefer to use the internet. I did however call. They requested the price of the puppy to be paid by western union. Then they had a bogus shipping company and wanted a ridiculous fee for insurance. More than the price of the puppy. I have reported them to this web site. My bank to no avail, to western union, the state police and the FBI. Which is a must if you get ripped off. Please stay away from americanstarpuppies.com. Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Joseph, Oregon Attorney Generals: americanstarpuppies.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Assure cbd oil Was offered a sample of cbd oil just pay shipping got my bank statement and there's a $90.00 charge from the Assure co. California Author: Portland, Oregon Attorney Generals: Credit Card Fraud: Assure cbd oil Internet

Aug 09 2017
Resolute Bank - Gary Hoyer Apathetic Executive at Resolute Bank Author: Essex, Maryland Liars: Resolute Bank Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Jet-coin, Razzleton, Gladiacoin, Trade cafe These Companies claim to work with our investments with them and pay us back commission, but never did, jet-coin now wants us to have two people refered before they start payin me, mean while that was not the initial requirement, if it was I would'nt have invested my money with them. United State of America Internet Author: Accra, Alabama Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Gave Sean more time to make good Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC