Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank one
There may be more reports for "bank one"
For more results perform a general search for "bank one"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 11 2017
MERRICK BANK scam, liars, missing payment Nationwide And... Author: ridgewood, New York Credit & Debt Services: MERRICK BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
TWC/Spectrum Someone from their company used my routing number from my checking account W.P.C.U and withdrew 222.00 from it put me a negative $243.26 including overdraft fee and they tell me it will take 5 to 7 days to correct this but it took them one day to mess my stole my money and bounce my checking account. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: TWC/Spectrum Dayton, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet John Benneth October 31st I ordered 3 items from this company, and to date I've only received one. I have never received the other 2 items. San Antonio Texas Author: Muncie, Indiana Kitchens: Camping and Fishing Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Feb 10 2017
SEI Club They promised one date a month. since the beginning of november i only received one guy to look at and he was not my type. an expensive ripoff new york Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Dating Services: SEIclub Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Q Link Wireless, LLC qlink i got a free phone from them it was stoden and they wont replace it unless i buy another for $25 the phone was stolden i shouldnt have to pay for another one they should replace it free of harge Dania, 33004 Florida Author: pampa, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless, LLC Dania, 33004, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Unstoppable vision Dog piggy banks I ordered 4 piggy banks and never received them. Spent 109.95 and cannot receive a refund from bank as I authorized the payment Louisiana Author: Eagle Lake, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Unstoppable vision Louisiana

Feb 09 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered puppy bank on Dec.5 for a gift. My cc was charged, but it never was shipped. Their website has been removed. Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 09 2017
SalonEquipment.net After withdrawing money 4200 from my account never sent product... would return phone calls. Miami, Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you!
Author: Sarasota, Florida Beauty Salons: SalonEquipment.net Miami, Florida

Feb 09 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forestville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
gloss motive bought one bottle for 4.95, told sales rep no other charges or products,charged cc 79.98 las vegas Nevada Bought $300 worth thinking it worked Author: reno, Nevada Home HealthCare: gloss motive las vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 09 2017
High class universe Ordered the World's cutest doggy bank @ $21.99 In Dec, 2016 when I saw it on a Shopify ad on Facebook.  Internet Author: Salem, New Hampshire Internet: High class universe Internet

Feb 09 2017
Camping World of Myrtle Beach I delt with one of there Product Specialist Robin Quintana, who reports the Customer Service Mgr.. I had a Wolly Dish TV satilite system installed in my RV in Dec 2016.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Camping World of Myrtle Beach South Carolina