Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank one
There may be more reports for "bank one"
For more results perform a general search for "bank one"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 13 2017
Complaint Review: Marion Griltz | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Marion Griltz Marion Marie Griltz ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Dallas Texas
Idiot Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP , ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant t

Feb 13 2017
Dr Tattoff I paid $167 for 3 sessions back in October. The sessions are every two months. Well I had one session left and they closed shop. Im out $56 Montclair, Ca California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Skin Care: Dr Tattoff Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Garfield, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Endurance Warranty Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Landmark Chrysler Jeep Landmark Auto unprofessional and unethical Springfield Illinois One Question Author: Havana, Illinois Auto Advertising Services: Landmark Chrysler Jeep Springfield, Illinois

Feb 12 2017
Flex Seal This As seen on TV product adheres to nothing . $200 one month wasted of my life! Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Fishing: Flex Seal Internet

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
MERRICK BANK scam, liars, missing payment Nationwide And... Author: ridgewood, New York Credit & Debt Services: MERRICK BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
TWC/Spectrum Someone from their company used my routing number from my checking account W.P.C.U and withdrew 222.00 from it put me a negative $243.26 including overdraft fee and they tell me it will take 5 to 7 days to correct this but it took them one day to mess my stole my money and bounce my checking account. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: TWC/Spectrum Dayton, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet John Benneth October 31st I ordered 3 items from this company, and to date I've only received one. I have never received the other 2 items. San Antonio Texas Author: Muncie, Indiana Kitchens: Camping and Fishing Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Feb 10 2017
SEI Club They promised one date a month. since the beginning of november i only received one guy to look at and he was not my type. an expensive ripoff new york Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Dating Services: SEIclub Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas