Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | bankcard empire, bank card empire, davidan corporation, aig promotions, hbo media, michael malkin
There may be more reports for "bankcard empire, bank card empire, davidan corporation, aig promotions, hbo media, michael malkin"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "bankcard empire, bank card empire, davidan corporation, aig promotions, hbo media, michael malkin"

Jan 22 2017
Skin Opulent EyeOpulent-SkinOpulent/ Ms Holland Credit Card Fraud 11037 Warner Ave, Ste 345,Fountain Valley CA92708 Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Attorney Generals: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Newport Beach, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 22 2017
advanced marketing group Mailing Network.Net took$24 off my credit card for job offer that doesn't exist TYLER Texas Author: TYLER, Texas Telemarketers: advanced marketing group TYLER, Texas

Jan 22 2017
skin age defy signed up for sample and advertisement said no automatic shipments and I was charged $89.97 to my card and have never requested any more product and have not received any additional product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Keymar, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: skin age defy Nevada

Skin /Eye Opulent CTD*skinvitalize A Foolish lady Fountain Valley California
Author: San Jose , California Credit Card Fraud: Skin /Eye Opulent Fountain Valley , California

Jan 22 2017
Walmart gift card Visa Greendot Piss Poor Customer Service and repeated lies about dispute resolution Nationwide Author: Moriarty, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Walmart gift card Visa Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Empire Totak 3 Roller Blinds made defective and they will not replace them Denver CO
Author: Aurora, Colorado Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Empire Totak Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
China Towne Furniture and owners Jay Yennock and Morgan Yennock Claimed credit card fraud to deny paying for service I drove 1000+ miles to deliver on Thanksgiving! Syracuse New York Author: Carroll, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: China Towne Furniture Syracuse, New York

Jan 22 2017
INGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Roster Goods I ordered a NHL jersey on 12/7/16 and never received the order and my credit card was charged for the item purchased. Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Sales People: INGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Internet

Jan 22 2017
Revitayouth They took money from my bank I did not give consent for. St Petersburg Florida Author: MWC, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Revitayouth St Petersburg, Florida

Jan 21 2017
Social Media for Models, celebrity influencers, Instagram for models, model tests Social Media Modeling Scam LA but they travel Internet
Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Social Media for Models Internet

Jan 21 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Not sure who this is but Trust US BANK TRUST3476 STATEVIEW BLVDFORT MILL, SC, 0 Lost home behind our back Demoines Iowa
Over Your Head Author: Medford , New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Demoines, Iowa

Jan 21 2017
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt M. Reas Bowman Realestate fraud..This law firm did and illegal eviction on Jozette Pepper Greenfield. Jozette's trust for her land purchase was never conveyed, this law firmused fake corporation name to obtain a judgement under the names Reo Properties Corporation, not registered at all in the united states Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Internet

Jan 21 2017
Emporium Took money from my bank account but no merchandise Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Video Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC318-321-8499LA Coin Bank Doghouse, Paid, Never received FaceBook Internet Author: sonora, California Credit Card Fraud: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Jan 21 2017
NetSpend PrePaid Card Purchased the card and they refuse to activate it, claiming that I needed to send documentation for my money. It's a prepaid card and they will not give me my money back! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CARD NETSPEND RIPP OFF! DO NOT BUY THIS PREPAID CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO LOSE Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend PrePaid Card Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card FLEET COR Universal Premium Fleet CardFleetCorFLEETCORfuelmanfuelman.com excess fees, billing problems, won't accept payment Atlanta Internet Author: DAPHNE, Alabama Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card FlEET COR Internet

Jan 21 2017
Scorediscount.com Floating fish on facebook I ordered a floating fish, they charged me 35.96 and I have never received it Internet Author: GLEN BURNIE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Scorediscount.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
Rock Martin Custom Jewelry Rock Martin Fine Jewelry, Rock Martin Jewelry, Michael McFadden, Michael McFadden jewelry A BUSINESS THAT DOESN'T KEEP IT'S WORD, LOSES MY BUSINESS Laguna Beach California Author: Laguna Beach, California Jewelers: Rock Martin Custom Jewelry Laguna Beach, California

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet