Customer satisfaction commitment: Bankcard Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | bankcard empire hbo media

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
First Premier Credit Card 1st Premier Bank Card Premier Bankcard 1st Premier Bank First Premier Bank More than just a scammer sioux falls South Dakota Terms... Author: kalispell, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: First Premier Credit Card sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 23 2017
DEAL EMPIRE Payment made in November 2016, Order no. received but no Clothing Item has been sent since November 2016 California Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama Weightloss Programs: DEAL EMPIRE Internet

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 23 2017
Direct tv BEWARE dont allow this company on your property. Awful customer service, worse installations. Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Media: Direct tv Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Empire Totak 3 Roller Blinds made defective and they will not replace them Denver CO
Author: Aurora, Colorado Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Empire Totak Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Social Media for Models, celebrity influencers, Instagram for models, model tests Social Media Modeling Scam LA but they travel Internet
Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Social Media for Models Internet

Jan 18 2017
Software Empire Company sent back activation Codes, will not answer phone, nor emails. Same MO for others. Author: Midvale , Utah Computer Software: Software Empire

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Barbara Rocha Custom denim clothing for children on Facebook Santa Clara, CA Nationwide
Author: Choctaw , Oklahoma News Media: Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
jukin media They made money of my video and they dont want to pay the 70% we agree on Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: jukin media Los Angeles, California

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
Surf Media Very misleading job offeer Internet They just called me Author: , Search Engine Optimization: Surf Media Internet

Jan 11 2017
Regnal Media Portland Oregon
Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
My government grants Dana sells The government was going to give me money to claim for federal reserve since BaracObama is leaving I got lucky. Washington DC Internet Author: New York News Media: My government grants Internet

Jan 10 2017
ELI HARDEN JROZZELL MEDIA JENNIE ROZZELL Jennie Rozzell ,Jrozzellmedia.com,ELI HARDEN WIRE FRAUD STRAIGHT TOOK MONEY AND RAN Internet Professional Response from JRM Vice President Author: Orlando, Florida Multi Level Marketing: ELI HARDEN JROZZELL MEDIA JENNIE ROZZELL Internet

Jan 10 2017
Regnal Media, Planning Folders, Devin Langer, David Rizzo, Kelsy Graves Scam, SO Dishonest, Lies, No morals, ID fraud, Cancel your Credit Card, Charge Back Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
Deal Empire The Deal Empire NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT - CALLED AND GOT THE RUN-AROUND Internet Author: Ilion, New York Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Jan 09 2017
Dan Black, Lead Source Media, LLC Dan Black never paid for work completed on his site Novato California Update - this has been resolved Author: Albany, California Websites: Dan Black, Lead Source Media, LLC Novato, California

Jan 09 2017
Empire Today no services performed and still holding my deposit since 12/18/2016 WELLINGTON Florida Note from Empire Today. Author: wellington, Florida Consumer Services: Empire Today northlake, Illinois

Jan 07 2017
MyLife.com Inc. MyLife.com Inc. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MyLife.Inc to plaster my personal information like my date of birth, addresses in the internet. I will report them to the FTC, the POLICE, and other LEGAL authorities. My lawyer will also send them a letter. Lost Angeles California Author: Lancaster, California News Media: MyLife.com Inc. Lost Angeles, California

Jan 06 2017
The deal empire I place an order on December 19th 2016 I still haven't received my product everytime I call I get no answer I'll leave a message and no return call California Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: The deal empire Internet