Customer satisfaction commitment: Bankcard Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search: bankcard empire hbo media
There may be more reports for "bankcard empire hbo media"
For more results perform a general search for "bankcard empire hbo media"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 08 2017
Cynexis Media, Columbus Ohio Jason Howard Worst Company to work with Columbus Ohio
Author: Indore, New Hampshire Advertising Agencies: Cynexis Media, Columbus Ohio Columbus, Ohio

Feb 07 2017
Dominant Media PLT Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Dominant Media PLT Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a cerebral palsy awareness ring two months ago and never recieved my item. The money was taken from my bank account. They refuse to answer any emails, voicemails or social media messages. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Jewelers: Tee Drop Internet

Feb 06 2017
Blue Dolphin Media Michael Guardabasco Fraudulent Tax Leads Short Hills New Jersey Author: Garland, Texas Financial Services: Blue Dolphin Media Internet

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Aquila Media, Alex Serrano, Aleksandr Sharapova ALMOST Scammed by Cashier's Check Fraud Nationwide Author: Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aquila Media Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Empire Education Group,Tasha Smith, Tasha Parham, Kelly Roland Attempted to block me from taking practical exam and call employers slandering my name.Possible theft of financial aid funds!!! No job placement for me or my wife!!! Jackson Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire Education Group Jackson, Tennessee

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Julie McClellan OriginalMomUS Cosmetics Blizzard Failure To Pay For Web Design Services, Template, Plugin and Image Licensing Roanoke Virginia
Original Mom US Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Media: Julie McClellan Internet

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered panties on 1/7/17 and have not received yet. I tried calling and they do not answer and then sent several emails and they gave me a tracking number that was not available. Did not deliver product bought. N/A FLORIDA Author: Santa Fe, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 03 2017
Trust Logo Design trustlogodesign.com I never got what I wanted. I waited for 3 months. I tried to cancel it to get my money back, they refused! Internet
Author: edmonton, Alberta Media: Trust Logo Design Internet

Feb 02 2017
Dominant Media PLT Ripped me off no respose to information about where items paid for or tracking information Internet
Author: Manchester, Alabama On-Line Business: Dominant Media PLT Internet

Feb 02 2017
Dex Media- daniel williams continued to charge my cc after contract cancellation D/FW Airport Texas Company response Author: granby, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Dex Media Texas

Feb 02 2017
MEDIAGEMM.COM & CAMEDIAGEMM.COM I signed up for a free trail and they took money from my account ! NO FREE TRIAL AT ALL !LIARS !! (ALSO CAMEDIAGEMM.COM) TOOK MONEY ( $40.31) FROM ACCOUNT BEFORE THERE WAS A FREE TRIAL Montreal Canada Nationwide Author: Long Grove, Iowa Media: MEDIAGEMM.COM & CAMEDIAGEMM.COM Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
EcoMax hypervisionmedia, Hyper Vision Media, vehiclefact.com, 149.56.130.58, autohistorycheck.report, autoproofreport.com, autoreportfacts.com, canadacarhistory.com, rapportauto.com, vehiclefact.com, carhistoryfacts.com, carhistoryverification.com car proof scam, car report scam, auto proof scam, vehiclefacts.com scam, Montreal, QC Internet Author: British Columbia Auto Inspection: EcoMax Internet

Jan 31 2017
Dominant Media PLT 2.4 A High speed charging magnetic cable for apple phone Dominant Media PLT Dominant Media Internet Author: Escondido, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Dominant Media Internet

Jan 31 2017
Emporium I order  Now my son didn't get any thang for Christmas because I believe in this company to help signal parents thanks a million empoium . Internet Response from Emporium Author: Charleston, West Virginia Media: Emporium Internet

Jan 31 2017
Dominant Media PLT Ordered body pillow, never received it Nationwide Author: Lewisburg, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Dominant Media PLT Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Dominant Media PLT Took Money Never Delivered Product Malaysia Internet Author: Peyton, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Dominant Media PLT Internet

Jan 30 2017
DIANA MANI AKA DIANA GABRA, MISS ARAB LONDON, ALTA MEDIA GROUP FAKE EVENT , DIANA GABRA , SCAM,FAKE BEAUTY PAGEANT , CHARGING FOR FAKE EVENT , LONDON Internet
Author: London, Modeling & Talent Agencies: DIANA MANI Internet

Jan 30 2017
William and Michelle Gawley FacespacemusicLighthousethemusic Waiting to recieve refund! Nashville Tennessee Author: Mt. Olive, Illinois Media: William and Michelle Gawley Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
In the box media promotions Five months later and I still don't have what I ordered St Johns New Foundland
Author: Fairmont wv , West Virginia Sporting Goods: In the box media promotions St Johns, New Foundland

Jan 28 2017
Sam Ovens Enterprises False Promises and Marketing Scam New York New York Apologize to Mr Ovens Author: Indianapolis, Indiana News Media: Sam Ovens Enterprises New York, New York

Jan 28 2017
Ozio Media Never paid for completed projects, non-responsive to inquiries regarding payment/work Baltimore Maryland Author: Skokie, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Ozio Media Baltimore, Maryland