Customer satisfaction commitment: Bankcard Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | bankcard empire hbo media

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Desireena Almoradie Almoradie Media LLC Liar, con-artist and a terrible human being New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Liars: Desireena Almoradie New York, New York

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire Shipping by Snail Mail? Irvine California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Alt Web Media - Digital Media Agency Scottsdale Fraud, do not waste your money Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: Alt Web Media - Digital Media Agency Scottsdale Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire Took the money and no product, no valid phone number and no email response Nationwide Author: Annandale, Virginia Beauty Salons: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire info@thedealempire.com did not recive my order ! but took money out of my account Internet Author: Cameron, West Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire The Deal Empire California Author: Beltsville, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Maryland

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Deal Empire The items received were not as shown on Facebook video. Total ripoff. Could not get tracking information, and now I know why. It came from China. Took more than a month to receive. China Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Questionable Activities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Wizard Media and Jimena Cortes Canceled last minute for a $15,000 spot that could not be replaced Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chatsworth, California Advertising Agencies: Wizard Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Thedealempire.com I bought shapewear but never received it, they sent an email saying it was shipped and I could track my shipment but it was untrackable because there was no product to track Internet Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Order was not received. No tracking number. No return of email sent. Charged my card. Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I too seem to have been scammed by these people. I placed an online order November 11, was also given a confirmation nimber and was told by email the item was ready to shop and I could track it. Irvine , Ca Internet
Author: Bristol , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire This was a facebook ad that was placed on line Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
HR Cream, Finesse Serum, and FaceRevive SCAM and Fraudulant Advertising via Social Media Reno Nevada Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: HR Cream and Finesse Serum Reno, Nevada

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
the deal empire ordered the girdle #DE156653 on 11/10/16 they took the money on my credit card and i never received the item Internet Author: Denver, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: the deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and order never came Internet Author: Fulton, Missouri Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
William Waggoner Austin Michael Media Power Data Marketinghttps://twitter.com/billwaggonerhttps://plus.google.com/+BillWaggonerrealhttps://klout.com/billwaggoner Confidence Artist promising business actions that are never performed and provides a barrage of excuses why it hasn't been provided Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: William Waggoner Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire They took my money and a month later did not provide a tracking number and do not respond to emails asking for the tracking and/or a refund. unknown Internet Author: Jurupa Valley, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet