Customer satisfaction commitment: Bankcard Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | bankcard empire

Dec 18 2016
Deal Empire From a previous surgery I was left disfigured. I saw the body sharper thought this would be great. Ordered it November 20th. Received confirmation of order via email. Followed by shipping confirmation. I still have not received it and they charged my credit card. Capistrano California Internet Author: Sykesville, Maryland Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 16 2016
The deal empire -i-ordered-the-body-shaper-and-it-took-forever then when I did get it was not what promised cheap and way to small Irvine California or china Author: Van buren , Arkansas Attorney Generals: The deal empire Internet

Dec 16 2016
Empire Today Misleading and lack of transparency on prices Tampa Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Consumer Services: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
the empire I order a pair panty that help with weight control they charge me but I haven't receive my package they promise me Empire lied standing behind there word do not trust Empire Author: MESQUITE, Texas Weightloss Programs: the empire

Dec 15 2016
The Deal Empire paid for item, never received. Internet Author: Cornwall on Hudson, New York Medical Supplies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 15 2016
The Deal Empire Product Rip-Off Internet Author: New Market, Maryland Beauty Products: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 14 2016
empire consumer services Liberty Auto Protection AUTO WARRANTY SCAM Pomona California Author: Barhamsville, Virginia Auto Advertising Services: empire consumer services Pomona, California

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire Theives ? California Author: MOUNT HOLLY, North Carolina Consignment Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California

Dec 13 2016
EMPIRE CARPET Promised deliver and did not. Maryland Heights, MISSOURI Missouri Note from Empire Today. Author: St Ann, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: EMPIRE CARPET Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
The Deal Empire Rip off!Debited card immediately,no product arrived Internet Author: Hoedspruit, South Dakota Computer Mail Order: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 11 2016
Deal Empire I ordered from deal empire over a month ago. My item still hadn't come Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 10 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and did not deliver the goods I ordered Internet Author: Salem , New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Rip Off, ordered an item and got email stating shipped 11/26/16, never received. Internet Author: Mishicot, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Package never showed - my loss they said Internet Author: Midlothian, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Got my order Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 08 2016
The Deal Empire Horrible customer service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

43, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

44, Report #1341946

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Ripoff Internet Author: Cumming, GA, Georgia Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
AL-WAZEER GROUP AMERICAN EMPIRE LLC DO NOT HAUL THEIR EQUIPMENT! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: North Port FL, Florida Trucking Companies: AL-WAZEER GROUP Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire This company failed to deliver merchandise after payment, failed to respond to emails requesting answers & advertised bogus phone number that puts you on hold & hangs up on you. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
Empire today Service not completed Orlando Nationwide Author: Davenport, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire today Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Company advertised on Facebook their product. When order was placed 3 weeks ago, monies taken from account, no product delivered. They too my money and never responded to emails I sent inquiring about my purchase. none provided could be out of country Author: Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 06 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered a product and never received it, I try to call and email and I get no reply or answer. they are a rip off! Santa Ana or Irvine California
Author: Auburn, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Santa Ana or Irvine, California

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL SENIOR CITIZEN LVG ON $700.MONTHLY INCOME, RIPPED OFF! BY DEAL EMPIRE! Florida (supposedly) Author: Bloomington, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL Florida