Customer satisfaction commitment: Bankcard Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search: bankcard empire
There may be more reports for "bankcard empire"
For more results perform a general search for "bankcard empire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Megan Robinsion Boss Lady Connections Empire Boss Lady Connections Scam Artist Beware of Sales Shows, Tickets, Lyrics Fake Management Cleveland Ohio Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: Megan Robinsion Boss Lady Connections Empire Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 15 2017
SOFTWARE EMPIRE AWFUL SERVICE, AWFUL PRODUCT CLEANWATER FLORIDA Author: Fresno, California Software: SOFTWARE EMPIRE Internet

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 12 2017
The Deal Empire My Tactical Kits i order online but the items were not delivered, i follow up several times on their Facebook page but no replies Internet Author: Dubai, Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 04 2017
Empire Education Group,Tasha Smith, Tasha Parham, Kelly Roland Attempted to block me from taking practical exam and call employers slandering my name.Possible theft of financial aid funds!!! No job placement for me or my wife!!! Jackson Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire Education Group Jackson, Tennessee

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered panties on 1/7/17 and have not received yet. I tried calling and they do not answer and then sent several emails and they gave me a tracking number that was not available. Did not deliver product bought. N/A FLORIDA Author: Santa Fe, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 26 2017
HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Roman CACHO and HOMEADVISOR are scammers. Both of them took my money of almost $10,000 for a wall that is falling apart after only 1 month. They refuse to repair the falling, leaking wall, windows not flush with wall, no caulking or sealing anywhere, leaking skylight, missing wall, city violations and insurance Are shocked by the cheats and complete dilapidated shoddy job. He refuses to repIr under his lifetime warranty and makes it clear he does not care if his wall falls as he stole $10k. He left nails all over the ground injuring our dogs paws leading to bleeding and vets visit and punctured our car tire that had to be replaced. The ceiling is 10 ft cheating us because the contract is for AT LEAST 12 ft tall. STAY AWAY HOMEADVISORS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED, LIED RO, AND XHEATES. SEE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOMEADVISOR AND ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS Fort worth Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Fort worth, Texas

Jan 26 2017
empire today Empire today ruined our carpet installation and detroyed our personal property deerfield Beach Florida
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Stores: empire today deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Empire Account Services Inc Empire Collection theft of collected funds Babylon New York Author: Brandon, Florida Collection Agencies: Empire Account Services Inc Babylon, New York

Jan 25 2017
The Deal Empire I ordea COMBO* - High Quality Hot Waist Trainer + Butt Lifting Pants and never received they disconned their phone florida checkout.The Deal Empire.com is currently unavailable. Author: greenville, North Carolina Alternative Health: The Deal Empire florida

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

Jan 24 2017
First Premier Credit Card 1st Premier Bank Card Premier Bankcard 1st Premier Bank First Premier Bank More than just a scammer sioux falls South Dakota Yes I have other cards Author: kalispell, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: First Premier Credit Card sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 23 2017
DEAL EMPIRE Payment made in November 2016, Order no. received but no Clothing Item has been sent since November 2016 California Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama Weightloss Programs: DEAL EMPIRE Internet

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 22 2017
Empire Totak 3 Roller Blinds made defective and they will not replace them Denver CO
Author: Aurora, Colorado Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Empire Totak Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Software Empire Company sent back activation Codes, will not answer phone, nor emails. Same MO for others. Author: Midvale , Utah Computer Software: Software Empire

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Deal Empire The Deal Empire NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT - CALLED AND GOT THE RUN-AROUND Internet Author: Ilion, New York Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Jan 09 2017
Empire Today no services performed and still holding my deposit since 12/18/2016 WELLINGTON Florida Note from Empire Today. Author: wellington, Florida Consumer Services: Empire Today northlake, Illinois

Jan 06 2017
The deal empire I place an order on December 19th 2016 I still haven't received my product everytime I call I get no answer I'll leave a message and no return call California Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: The deal empire Internet