Customer satisfaction commitment: Bankcard Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search: bankcard empire
There may be more specific results for "bankcard empire"
For more specific results for "bankcard empire"
Showing 51-75 of 1,854 Found Reports For more specific results for "bankcard empire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 30 2016
deal empire placed an order, never recieved tracking number, order number or confirmation number! BUT they charge my bank account not known Internet Author: Pomona Park, Florida Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Dec 29 2016
The Deal Empire They stole $59.85 from me! I can't believe this!! Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 27 2016
The Deal Empire Will not refund an order which is of no use to me. Internet Author: La Linea De La Concepcion, Other Customer: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
the Deal Empire the panties 360 they took $59.95 away from me on a order #DE241358 for 3 pairs of slim panties from ad on facebook.I called the # on the same as today, they say it is not their company . Internet Author: Rose HILL, Kansas Internet Fraud: the Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
Deal Empire Ordered 2 different ones for the slim panties Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
The Deal Empire via shopify.com I ordered a pair of slimming panties for my wife on 22 November 2016. Order No: #DE202675. Paid by credit card, was told they would ship within 5 working days. received no tracking advice, sent five emails since then, no answer forthcoming. Five working days has now become 5 working weeks - and counting...! Internet Author: cape town, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 23 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Empire ordered product online never got email confirmation or product called my bank they put money back in acct but now it was reversed. very upset because i received nothing and the deal just put a number online and no one has dropped a package off at my home not by ups fed-ex or postal and i know they have proof Internet Author: eld, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 21 2016
empire flooring empire carpet t v adds atlanta Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: empire flooring atlanta , Georgia

Dec 20 2016
The Deal Empire This company is associated with My Tactical Kits Ordered on line from Facebook and $44.85 was deducted on 11/28/16 and still have not received my product. Can't contact them via email or phone with a response. Don't know - either FL or CA Internet Author: White Oak, Texas Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 20 2016
ManDale Jackson MJ Jackson, Marketing Empire Solutions, CYDCOR impersonation, scam, door to door, commissions, theft, impersonation, ID theft, property damage, direct marketing, cydcor, houston, ManDale Jackson, AT&T, Houston Texas Nationwide
Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ManDale Jackson Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
empire consumer service ralph waters giving false auto warranty and took 375 out of my account pomona California Author: marion, Ohio Auto Warranty: empire consumer service pomona, California

Dec 19 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money no product, no respond to emails or customer chat. Internet The. Deal Empire Author: Indiana Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 19 2016
Empire Today Inferior product quality Commack New York Note from Empire Today. Author: Kings Park, New York Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Commack, New York

Dec 19 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money but no product shipped can not reach company help Internet Author: westminster, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 18 2016
The Deal Empire I order a body shaper on December 12, 2016. I have yet to hear from them. I was not give notice of my order on my email. I called they never answered and hung up. They did access my credit card and took out the money but no product or satifaction. They hung up on me by phone and would not answer my questions on chat. California Author: davenport, Iowa Infomercial Rip-offs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 18 2016
Deal Empire From a previous surgery I was left disfigured. I saw the body sharper thought this would be great. Ordered it November 20th. Received confirmation of order via email. Followed by shipping confirmation. I still have not received it and they charged my credit card. Capistrano California Internet Author: Sykesville, Maryland Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 16 2016
The deal empire -i-ordered-the-body-shaper-and-it-took-forever then when I did get it was not what promised cheap and way to small Irvine California or china Author: Van buren , Arkansas Attorney Generals: The deal empire Internet

Dec 16 2016
Empire Today Misleading and lack of transparency on prices Tampa Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Consumer Services: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
the empire I order a pair panty that help with weight control they charge me but I haven't receive my package they promise me Empire lied standing behind there word do not trust Empire Author: MESQUITE, Texas Weightloss Programs: the empire

Dec 15 2016
The Deal Empire paid for item, never received. Internet Author: Cornwall on Hudson, New York Medical Supplies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 15 2016
The Deal Empire Product Rip-Off Internet Author: New Market, Maryland Beauty Products: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 14 2016
empire consumer services Liberty Auto Protection AUTO WARRANTY SCAM Pomona California Author: Barhamsville, Virginia Auto Advertising Services: empire consumer services Pomona, California

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire Theives ? California Author: MOUNT HOLLY, North Carolina Consignment Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California