Your Search | bankers life and casualty company

Aug 27 2014
Vitamax Offered a trial supply with no commitment and found that this company has taken $190 from my account without my knowledge. They did not send any product and will not refund my funds. Arizona Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Arizona

Aug 27 2014
Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique, Sweet J, Lindsey, Lindsey bessing smithers, Jaime, Jaime Reifshneider ordered clothing to be sewn by me and for me to provide color match thread. They cancelled the order and only paid for a small amount of the thread I did so much work for them and they don't want to pay the balance due Then they tried to freeze my Paypal account and get money from it Also they use another company designs and pretend it is their own. Jacksonville Florida Author: Middletown, New York Clothing Stores: Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Miami Ramps and More Inc This company is cheating people by selling defective products and not refunding the money Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: Miami Ramps and More Inc Internet

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
FORTINO SOLORZANO AND HIS “GRANITE COUNTERTOPS” Company Fortino Solórzano who goes by Mario, his son Alex, and their company Granite Countertops!! ... We were RIPPED OFF in Plano TX Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Kitchens: FORTINO SOLORZANO AND HIS “GRANITE COUNTERTOPS” Company Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Select Portfolio Servicing This company keep posting NOD on my door knob...no loan, clear title, called, they did not respond Utah Utah Author: riverside, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Select Portfolio Servicing Utah

Aug 27 2014
Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Trade Secret, Trade Secret Salon, Premier Beauty, Beauty Express, Regis, Regis Salon Racist company history, Bankrupt business, thieving management, steals employee's pay Minneapolis Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2014
My New Maid Cleaning Company DONT PAY AND DONT RETURN CALLS Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: My New Maid Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers Sweepstakes Reporter Company,Michael Washington, JR Stewart. They Tried To Solicit 12 Dollars,But I Looked At This Rip-Off Report Kansas City, Bonner Springs, Kansas Author: Griffith, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2014
ACS - Advance Cash Services Terry Jones - Law Department ACS sending me threatening email about company i do not know Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: ACS - Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
The Blueprint Magazine Sommo Vita/Blueprint, Blueprint Magazine Company promised to feature us then offered us full page ad for $80.00, never printed, lied lied lied Pembroke Pines, Florida  Author: Madison, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Blueprint Magazine Internet

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
aacs recovery Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUPAACS LEGAL GROUPLEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS recieved email from this company stating i owe them $946.74 that since i refused to pay they want $$3896.47 its labeled privliged & cnfidential Nationwide Author: elgin, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aacs recovery Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Florist Express by ProFlowers worst online flower delivery company Internet Author: saint Marys , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Florist Express by ProFlowers Internet

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Limited Logisitics Company SCAM, FAKE COMPANY; FRAUDELENT; IDENTITY THIEF; HACKERS, LIARS, New York, Czech Republic Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Mail Order Services: Limited Logisitics Company Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Rebe Hair Rebehair.comQingDao Rebe Hair Products co.,LtdQingdao,ChinaTel: (86)15615706500PST: 4pm-12pm Monday-SundayEmail: sale@rebehair.comSkype: Susie: rebehair.susie Whatsapp:+8615215408079Adam: rebehair.adam Whatsapp:+8615562089866 Scam artists. This company reel's you in and once trust is established, they send you fake hair Qingdao China Qingdao Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Rebe Hair Internet

Aug 26 2014
Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Blue Suede Andre Lamerique aka Jr Hepburn Marie Brandt Andrew Adler. Company tries to rip of web development and graphic design and inaternewt marketing company for 26K for development of marketing materails for Blue Suede Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: chelsea , Massachusetts Business Consulting: Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Renuen Corporation jeffrey nemes, alex kim renuen, alexander kim renuen, Renuen Scam Jeff Nemes Scamm, Alex Kim Scam I was completely lied to by this company and its sales team. Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Renuen Corporation Jupiter, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Priority One Clearing REVIEW: Priority One Clearing cares about subscriber’s satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Priority One works with Ripoff Report making sure subscribers have most accurate information about company & getting resolutions for customer complaints. By joining Ripoff Report’s informative program, Priority One is showing that customer satisfaction is important, Priority One Clearing has invested in adding qualified customer service representatives for greater accessibility, available to answer subscriber calls even after normal business hours.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Clearwater, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Morgan & Associates; Eric Thompson Sent a statement saying they have an Arrest Warrant out for me but can never give me the name of the company they are trying to collect for Katonah New York Author: PINSON, Alabama Collection Agencies: Morgan & Associates; Eric Thompson Katonah, New York