Your Search | barbizon school and talent agency

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 22 2014
Instant School Supply Gets partners to join, takes their money, and then gets rid of the partners, taking their money as a donation. Cypress Internet Author: Anaheim, California Nonprofit Organizations: Instant School Supply Internet

Oct 21 2014
Seacoast Christian Highschool Seacoast Christian Highschool Seacoast High; Seacoast Charter Academy; Seacoast; Cynthia Marla Stremmel, Kevin Stremmel, Bryce Stremmel, Bryana Stremmel, Braylie Stremmel School Review Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Charter Schools: Seacoast Christian Highschool Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
4D studios 4d studios WASTE OF TIME!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: 4D studios Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 20 2014
CHARLES&KOMODELS CHARLES&KO SCAM CON ARTIST Surrey Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: CHARLES&KOMODELS Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
salter school fall river ma fraudulent.....rip off .......horrible experience fall river Massachusetts Author: new Bedford , Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: salter school fall river ma fall river , Massachusetts

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Central Casting Melissa Leisure, Central Casting, Central Casting LA, Central Casting NY, Central Casting Los Angeles, Central Casting NYC, Central Casting New York, Central Casting New York City false allegations, lies, false accusations, discrimination, discriminate, unfair, unethical, illegal, falsely accused, wrongfully accused, blacklisted, blacklist, suspended, banned New York City Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Central Casting Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Harcum College Financial Aide & Bursar STAFF including Monica and other Financial Assistance STAFF, Students Accounts Staff, Counseling Services STAFF ( includes Harold McIllwin, School District of Philadelphia Recruiter for Harcum College, off-sites recruiter, Monica, THEFT, THEFT by DECEPTION, FRAUD, KEEPING/STEALING FINANCIAL AIDE MONIES THAT I SHOULD HAVE but NEVER RECEIVED from 09/2012-08/2014 + any ADDITIONAL MONIES I SHOULD RECEIVE Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: Harcum College Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2014
Chen School Lae hucthinson , Lae Hutchins Employee abuse Newark New Jersey Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Preschools: Chen School Newark , New Jersey

Oct 17 2014
Collins College Al Collins Graphic Design School Class Action Suit - Add me to it Tempe Arizona Author: Arizona, Arizona Trade Schools: Collins College Tempe, Arizona

Oct 17 2014
collection consultants collection agency this collection company never notified me of this bill and the interest their charging is way to much.... Glendale CA Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: collection consultants Glendale, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Empire Beauty School Please do not come to this school brooklyn ny Author: brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Empire Beauty School brooklyn, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid Department The Worst Department of Any School I have ever attended Nationwide Author: Fernley, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Financial Aid Department Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Will S Gigats Scam! Trying to get you to sign up for school Internet Author: Seaford, New York Employment Services: Will S Gigats Internet

Oct 16 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Oct 16 2014
QPid Network ChinaLove, Charming Date, iDateAsia, Latamdate, ThaiExplores, Ocean-Visa.com I was scammed. Hong Kong or Beijing (agency) Hong Kong Author: Olympia, Washington Dating Services: QPid Network Hong Kong, Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
Jerry M. Mims Jerry MimsJerry Marvin Mims Ripped off Collection Agency, Charged by D.A., License Suspended Patchogue New York Author: Hauppauge, New York Lawyers: Jerry M. Mims Patchogue, Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
InterFace Talent - Robin Shipp, Mark Bennie, & company owner Double charged me Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Newport News, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Oct 14 2014
Pearland Driving School Brene, Rene or Ms. Ollie not sure what her name is . what the h*** are you doing? if we get a ticket you will pay for it, because its your fault. how dumb are you/ Pearland Texas Author: Houston, Texas Driving Schools: Pearland Driving School Pearland, Texas

Oct 14 2014
New York Talent Advanced Talent Paul Denise Spector Mark Ginsberg ---Same People from Complaint/ Report: #1179703 New York Talent Wants to GET YOUR MONEY! JUST LIKE Talent Registry Bloomfield Connecticut
Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: New York Talent Bloomfield, Connecticut