Your Search | barclay bank delaware and juniper bank

Jul 12 2014
Columbia Care LLC, aka Columbia Care Nevada LLC, aka Patriot Care LLC, aka Columbia Care Delaware LLC, Nicholas Vita,Michael Abbott Directors/Partners Defrauded Medical Marijuana entreprenuers out of their business by Ponzi scheme tactics Greenwich Internet- NY Author: Boston, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: Columbia Care LLC Internet

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Ashley Furniture Would not take an item back newark Delaware Author: newark, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Ashley Furniture Internet

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
Michael Korklan Mike Sydal Romance Scam Artist Kansas City MO Author: Newark, Delaware Questionable Activities: Michael Korklan Internet

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 11 2014
robin drive auto llc Dave the owner greg the minion ebony the fat blk bulldog that sits by the door robin drive rob in drive off then reposses new castle Delaware Author: new castle, Delaware Car Financing: robin drive auto llc new castle, Delaware

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

13, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
USDirectory.com Yellow Pages Deceptive Marketing Practices & Unauthorized Bank Account Access Internet Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Search Engine Optimization: USDirectory.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Stazz1 Logistics Mike Stazzone Stazzone doesn't want to Pay me for driving his ratty old truck Delaware Ohio Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Stazz1 Logistics Delaware, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
Comenity Bank Sent to collections for an $18 service fee that was just over 30 days late. Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Credit One Bank charging interest but suspended the use of card. Los Vegas Nevada Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
State Farm Bank, N.A. Highly Unethical Loan Practices Nationwide Author: Hadley, New York Loans: State Farm Bank, N.A. Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Meta Bank Walmart Money Network, Money Network Prepaid Debit Card, First Data. Don't Count on Meta Bank/Money Network/First Data To Allow Access To Your Funds if Lost or Stolen. Atlanta Georgia Author: Redding, California Banks: Meta Bank Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Tameeka McBride; Mcbride Technologies LLC; Strategic Vertual Services SCAM; Tameeka; McBride; Strategic Vertual Services; McBride Technologies; Work at home; New Castle Delaware Author: Yorktown, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Tameeka McBride New Castle, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet