Your Search | barclay career school

Aug 26 2016
W.I.T.S. World Instructors Training School I was scammed by W.I.T.S. Nationwide
Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Liars: W.I.T.S. Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sanford-Brown any school that claims its an accredited school and will get you an ultrasound tech position, medical assistant license Sanford-Brown Medical Assistant Ultrasound Tech Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Care Education: Sanford-Brown Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Penn Foster Crap school with crappy ways to make money Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Penn Foster Internet

Aug 23 2016
Top Level Pr School Top Level PR Education Top Level PR Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Top Level Pr School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Capella University I was wrongfully kicked out of a course due to non-engagement after being in constant contact with FlexPath coaches every week about the course in which each submission was labeled not detailed enough Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: North Tonawanda, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
county Schools Inc. Joseph Monoco Tractor Trailer Driving School Fraud Bridgeport Connecticut Author: New Jersey Driving Schools: county Schools Inc. Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 18 2016
Icdc college Lied about program offered Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Icdc college Los angeles, California

Aug 17 2016
Ultius Writing Services Wilmington, DE  Nationwide
Author: Monroeville , Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultius Writing Services Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Power Sellers Center I was taking their course and was doing well. Signed to an instructor. Left me with no help. Anchorage Alaska Power Sellers Center Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Power Sellers Center Internet

Aug 16 2016
Anthony Romee MY OPINION AS A BUSINESS OWNER IS THAT ANTHONY ROMEE IS A NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Cape Coral Florida
LOOK AT THIS NERD. HE REMINDS ME OF THE KID IN SCHOOL THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKED ON Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Anthony Romee Cape Coral , Florida

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

18, Report #1322067

Aug 11 2016
Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Rip Off Artist / Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm / Overcharges for lessons / Is not qualified to be teaching Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Alabama Boat Marinas: Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Ottawa, Ontario

19, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

20, Report #1322029

Aug 11 2016
experiencesales.com individual name Daniel Ferris said he needed $$ to fund a school soccer trip to Ireland but receipt is for childrens books Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Door to Door Sales: www.experiencesales.com

Aug 11 2016
JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL John Adams Charged me over 500$ and lied and said their school was accredited when it is NOT! So basically lied to me and stole my money!! Miami Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL Miami, Florida

Aug 09 2016
G. Taste Company G. Taste operates Nova English Schools in Japan Verbal Abuse, Threatened me, Didn't pay me, Harrasment Osaka, Japan Nationwide Author: Fairfield , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: G. Taste Company Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Primrose Hunter's Creek Primrose School of Hunter's Creek Deceitful, Incompetent, Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Preschools: Primrose Hunter's Creek Orlando, Florida

Aug 08 2016
CareerCom Business School Went and took a tour of the school signed a paper stating that I was interested in going but changed my mind and didn't go back they charge me and got finiacial aid for me I never attended Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Trade Schools: CareerCom Business School Oakland, California

Aug 07 2016
Excelsior College It's not only a rip off will doctor evidence. Albany New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Excelsior College Albany, New York