Your Search | barclay career school

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 23 2016
Kaplan University Kaplan in a SCAM Kaplan.edu Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Ross Medical Education Center Completely lied to me about having a great career in Medical Assisting Flint Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Ross Medical Education Center Flint, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Bryan College Bryan University Fraudulently Scanming the Financial Aid System Rogers Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bryan College Rogers , Arkansas

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 16 2016
Action Coach Action Coach policies leave clients hanging Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Action Coach Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Uncertified teachig Collinsville Illinois Author: Lake Charles , Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Illinois

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Barclays Bank Never trust a bank with a gun. Wilmington, Delaware Nationwide Have to give you credit.... Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Barclay Bank Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Nejha M Mason Nehja Mason Nehja M Mason Signature Flight bias cronyism Florida, Miami Internet
I am an employee and don't set salaries Author: Colorado Aviation Schools: Nejha M Mason Internet

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 13 2016
Southeastern High School I paid for 2 diploma's that's not accredited, the Army Recruiter's laughed at me. Miramar Florida The easy way.... Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern High School Miramar, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 10 2016
Funding site support They charged a total of $63.80 to my bank account Pleasant Grove Utah Author: fresh meadows, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Funding site support Pleasant Grove, Utah

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute Stay away! Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Security Institute Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Diane Lefrandt Big Visibility Big Profit Diane Lefrandt, Big Visibility Big Profits scam alert Internet Complaint Isn't Entirely Accurate Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Diane Lefrandt Internet

Sep 08 2016
Kennesaw State University Refuses to refund $831 for a Class I am Not Enrolled In Kennesaw Georgia Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
CDL MEGA DRIVING SCHOOL STOLE MY MONEY FRANKLIN PARK Illinois Author: Bartlett, Illinois Driving Schools: CDL MEGA DRIVING SCHOOL FRANKLIN PARK, Illinois

Sep 07 2016
Barclay Careers School ruined my future. made it impossible to pursue my dreams East Orange New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Education & Learning Centers: Barclay Careers School East Orange , New Jersey

Sep 06 2016
barclay career school upon entering this school i was a welfare reciepent and used the info to enter college I was told that i did not have to pay this loan and here i'm paying on this loan to this day I was not the only one fooled by this company jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Corrupt Companies: barclay career school Florida