Your Search | barclay career school

Oct 08 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Why Not to Work at Mindich Child Health & Development Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bad work environment, labs, Mount Sinai, science lab, lab directors New York New York Author: New York, New York Medical Laboratories: Mindich Child Health & Development Institute New York, New York

Oct 06 2015
Denver School of Massage therapy DSMT They charging for classes i didn't took Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Health Care Education: Denver School of Massage therapy Westminster, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Carriers4Less Carlos CatalanaFreight Brokerage HQ Freight Brokerage Academy Scam Houston Houston, TX
Author: Dallas, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carriers4Less Internet

Oct 05 2015
Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Ms copland I joined a school to learn and make a career as a cosmetologist but not taught a thing Laurel springs New Jersey Education is your homework Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Laurel springs, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
PSI Seminars Cult Rip Off Company Clear Oaks California Internet Author: San Juan Bautista, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: PSI Seminars Internet

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Beneke Financial Group Advertised student tuition loan program that was never really available for my school. San Antonio Texas Author: Other Loan Brokers: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Oct 01 2015
Iverson Institute this is a bad school atlanta Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Health Care Education: Iverson Institute atlanta, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Kaplan College Hammond higher education,Kaplan university Fraudulent, manipulative, over selling Hammond Nationwide Author: Hammond, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan College Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
 Glenville High School Classmate.Inc took money out my account and didn't informed me that after three months of service they debit your account with out authorized. and would like my $15.00 put back into my account as of 9/30/2015. East Cleveland Ohio Author: East, Ohio On-Line Business: Glenville High School Classmate Inc. East Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 29 2015
Celadon Trucking applied to attend school in Laredo,Tx. was disriminated against Indianapolis Indiana Author: Baytown, Texas Racists: Celadon Trucking Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 28 2015
123Employee REVIEW: 123Employee clients experience delight because of 123Employee's commitment to customer satisfaction and top level service.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: 123Employee recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Perth, Adult Career & Continuing Education: 123 Employee Internet

Sep 27 2015
KAS ICT Kids Acting School ICTIC TalentHelen G NadelH G NadelHelene Goldnadel con artist, theft, liar, Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Con Artists: KAS ICT Lake Forest, California

Sep 26 2015
Robert G Coffill Bob Coffill, Bob Coffil Robert Coffill former Massachusesst School Superintendent Massachusetts Nationwide Had... Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Financial Services: Robert G Coffill Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Lance Edwards' Small Apartments School Guaranteed Refund Denied due to their lack of communication to provide proper address to return materials Houston Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Seminar Programs: First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2015
Production Media Co/School House Folders SCAM/RIPOFF-PLEASE AVIOID Beaverton Ohio Author: Staten Island,, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Production Media Co Beaverton , Ohio

Sep 24 2015
lowest price traffic school biggest rip off . com/ online traffic school Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Con Artists: lowest price traffic school Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey