Your Search | barclay bank delaware and juniper bank

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Diet Supplements -PM diet supplements made me ill; unable to contact them to stop sending and taking funds from my account Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Autoandart RIPPED OFF BY AUTOANDART ordered a 2-pack and they sent one, but charged for two Tempe Arizona Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Auto Parts: Autoandart Tempe, Arizona

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 25 2016
QQTube ,qqtube.com/ QQTube promised a boost in YouTube views, likes and subscriptions. They are a FRAUD! Internet Author: Chickasaw, Alabama Internet: QQTube Internet

Jul 25 2016
GoDaddy reseller support staff trying to poach customers and discrediting resellers Poaching customers, advising customer to purchase elsewhere, making reseller look bad Internet Reseller? Author: Internet Web Hosting: GoDaddy Internet

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
community voters project Samuel Bernard has us canvassing in severe heat no breaks. and we are told we get paid whenevet he gets the checks colorado springs Nationwide Author: Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: community voters project Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
ACFS LLC They post job ad on craigslist. When you do the work they want to downplay you and not pay for what you did. Don't work for them. Brooklyn New York Be Gone! Author: Brooklyn, New York On-Line Business: ACFS LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Brant Mohawk Brant Mohawk llc Brant Mohawk Enterprise Brant Mohawk Inc. Brant Mohawk Enterprises Inc. Brant Mohawk Corp. Frequently Changes Company name and Address in order to avoid Paying Debt Alpharetta Georgia Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Brant Mohawk Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 24 2016
Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Seashine company Stole nearly 300 dollars for a wig unit I purchased and Never received Internet
Author: New orleand, Louisiana Beauty Products: Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 24 2016
Venmo Venmo, LLC, PayPal Reversed bank transfer, emptied account balance, no explanation or follow-up Internet
Author: Martinez, California Financial Services: Venmo Internet

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

MATCH.COM Took my money and closed my account Internet
Author: staten island, New York Dating Services: MATCH.COM Internet

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 24 2016
outpost marine group Was Motorsports until 2/1/2016 Took 6000.00 deposit for boat and never delivered. Holiday Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Boat Dealers: outpost marine group Holiday, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Celleral Used high tech internet adds to confuse and sell anti aging products to seniors Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Medical Supplies: Celleral Internet