Your Search | bargain network

Dec 30 2015
The college Network Won't process my refund meanwhile still charging me monthly Indianapolis Indiana Author: California Corrupt Companies: the college network Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 30 2015
Mohamad Kazah Globalfrag ValVPS FractionHost Switch and Bate Tacits Constant Network Issues Lock you in a Contract with no escape regardless of service and failure to uphold contract Los Angeles CA Internet
Author: Hattersley, Alabama Web Hosting: Mohamad Kazah Internet

Dec 26 2015
Dish Network Scammers of charging early fees that are not owed Nationwide Author: Lillington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 25 2015
Dish Network Deceptive Advertising refuse to send $50 gift card after sign up
Author: Cedarville, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network

Dec 24 2015
Banggood Banggood Network Technology Co., Ltd Shipping Scam Printed Labels but did not ship New York or Hong Kong New York or Chi Author: Glencoe, Alabama Sporting Goods: Banggood New York, New York

Dec 19 2015
Pristine Agency pa network,endless access, rr vacations Pristine Agency LIES LIES LIES Fairfield California Author: Valleo, California Travel Services: Pristine Agency Fairfield , California

Dec 19 2015
HSN Home Shopping Network Paid in full and still being harassed Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Beauty Products: HSN Internet

Dec 15 2015
Planet Dish Dish Network Charged me for services I never recieved Lockport New York Author: Norwich, Connecticut Cable TV: Planet Dish Lockport, New York

Dec 14 2015
Ncic Network Communications What a rip off.I talked no longer than 2 minutes and got charged $30.00 on my bank statement Longview Texas Did you call our customer service? Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ncic Network Communications Longview, Texas

Dec 14 2015
Wi-Power TransWorld Network Corp Poor service, poor technical support, deceptive billing Oldsmar Florida Author: Benson, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Wi-Power Oldsmar, Florida

Dec 13 2015
CashFlow Experts, Inc. Thomas Kish BEWARE! Scam from CashFlowExperts.biz, Thomas Kish, Business Funding Network Henderson Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: CashFlow Experts, Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Dec 12 2015
National Magazine Exchange Nmemags I was contacted after checking yes in the wrong box, and decided to get a subscription because I could choose 5 different magazines from a list of about 200. Now I tried to cancel the subscription but it won't cancel , they have already collected about $50 from my account but my card has expired so they keep sending me mails of pending payments and saying my card was invaild. I really want this to stop, I didn't bargain for this, it is really disturbing. Nationwide Author: Denmark, South Carolina Festivals & Event Services: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Dish Network Dish, The masters in the art of TRICK PLAYS! Denver Nationwide Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
cobby.tv cobby multi-channel, network, mcn, multichannel, misrepresentation Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: cobby.tv Internet

Dec 10 2015
Building Money Network Mike Haynes Jack Thompson RIPPED OFF OF $15,000 BY MIKE HAYNES said it was a program to invest in selling interest in google .been leading me on sinceMay of 2015. Albuquerque New Mexico Internet Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Internet

Dec 10 2015
Sundance Vacations Tri-State Financial, Travel Advantage Network: All The Same Company - Refuse to Speak to Customers about their Concerns. unprofessional, pressure sales, misrepresented contracts, unaccredited lender, refuse to cancel memberships, refuse to provide refund, refuse to speak to customers Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Dec 07 2015
Trips travel network They called me for a Stay vacation for $299.00 4days/3nights dinners and shows Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Travel Services: Trips travel network Nevada

Dec 07 2015
Wealth Network Solutions Predatory Home Business Deception and Illegal Pyramid Scheme Phoenix Arizona
Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Wealth Network Solutions Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 02 2015
International Travel Network ASAP tickets service asaptickets.com airconcierge.com VERY SLICK/RIP OFF San Francisco California Author: Florida, Florida Travel Agencies: International Travel Network San Francisco, California

Dec 01 2015
Multiplan/PHCS I went out of network with , Horizon, united healthcare and aetna in june 2015, and to my suprise my bills where being cut by Multiplan, . When I contacted them they said I was in there network and they sent me a copy of a contract I signed when I was a sole proprieter, but 10 years ago I became a LLC and needed new tax ID, new busness, Multiplan never sent me a new contract and one of there own people told me that and sent me new contract. In october I was told I did not have to wait 90 days to get out , but I should not have been in,I am looking to recover lost income from June to end of October, also in October one of there people called me about a claim and asked me if my TIN# was my old # that was not valid so I know they have old out dated files. I sent certified letter to legal dept in October ,over a month ago and have heard nothing and multiplan will not give me the number, it is in bedford Mass. I am also concerned about 2 certified letters that I did not recieve from Horizon stating my exact dates to be out of network that they say where sent, I feel that everthing went through multiplan and that they stopped those 2 letters from reaching me, they where dated june 30th I recieved them by email oct22 from horizon with no return reciept # or signature new york New York Author: Seaville, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: Multiplan/PHCS new york, New York

Nov 29 2015
Blackhawk Network GoWalletMeta BankGoWallet.comgiftcardmall.com Stole value of card Des Moines Iowa
Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Blackhawk Network Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
Tax Defense Network Waste of Time, Money and Energy Jacksonville Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Tax Services: Tax Defense Network Jacksonville, Florida

Nov 22 2015
Dish Network Dish Pausing service is not really true Nationwide Nationwide Author: Narrows, Virginia Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
The College Network TCN False verbal advertising, Misleading, unethical, poor customer service, predators,ripoff,scam Indiana Florida TCN Petition Author: Florida Health Care Education: The College Network Indiana, Florida

Nov 18 2015
The College Network TCN SCAM MUST BE STOPPED Nationwide Author: Fulton, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: The College Network Nationwide