BARGAIN NETWORK 2 800 333 1815 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bargain network 2 800 333 1815
There may be more specific results for "bargain network 2 800 333 1815"
For more specific results for "bargain network 2 800 333 1815"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401993

Sep 23 2017
Blue Star Lines Florida Monies have been sent but no response to their 800-349-5359 and website is no longer valid Florida Author: Oroville, Washington Cruise Ships: Blue Star Lines Florida

2, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

Sep 23 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
I Support My Husband Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 23 2017
Rev Boost This company has a great scam going. They let you think you are getting a trial offer for $4.95, then follow up with one billing of $94.67 at the end of the trial, and 2 weeks later bill you again for $94.67. They refuse to give you credit, but luckily it's on a credit card, so I'll dispute it, and let everyone know what a rip-off this company is. Incidentally, if you go to Amazon you can get a 30 supply for about $39. Savannah Georgia Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rev Boost Savannah, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Washington 420 Services,John Mendoza AKA: John Corona & John Moreno & John Green, Michelle Moreno, New Growth Insurance, Insure Your Green, Metro City Capital, Weed Life Network, Fred Green, Clark Allan Gainer, Kennard Mcleod, sackswestondiamond.com, weedfundit.com, fundit.biz, weedlifenetwork.com, insureyourgreen.com John Mendoza ,Moreno, Corona, Green, falsely represented himself and his wife as reputable brokers/lenders for the cannabis industry in Washington and several other states. Cheney Washington
Author: Zillah, Washington Investment Brokers: John Mendoza, Michelle Moreno, Fred Green, Clark Allan Gainer, Kennard Mcleod Cheney, Washington

Sep 22 2017
GPS doctor marothon tech. Bob total scam. Sent 2 GPS a month ago to be repaired. haven't heard back Fellsmere Florida Author: Roseburg, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS doctor Fellsmere , Florida

Sep 22 2017
Bank of America loan mod in Texas ENRIQUE MARTINEZ,home loan team. @ 800-669 6650 Texas Texas Author: Spring Hill, Florida Employees: Bank of America

Sep 22 2017
AAA Roadside Assistance, AAA Membership Roadside Assistance, AAA Fleet Club ,AAA towed my BMW incorrectly 2 times in one week, Damaged my car badly, refuses to accept liability and has ruined my life Sacramento Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Towing: AAA Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Make Your Vegas Domino Marketing Group LLCLas Vegas Marketing Company Travel Rewards Orlando Travel Vegas Vacations Sales and Marketinglasvegasmarketingcompany.com Bounced payroll check(written on closed account) and failed to pay for 2 weeks of work Las Vegas Nevada I want to who made their website Make Your Vegas Domino Marketing Group Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: Make Your Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 21 2017
Allumiere Allumiere Cosmetics Health nuts wrinkle serum (listed on my credit card statement) Told me since i had not used the 2 bottles received i could not cancel future shipments Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 21 2017
national cover nationalcovers.com 2270 cosmos ct ste 100 calsbad ca 920111-800-616-0599 We ordered a cover for our rv on 11/23/16 from national cover made by eevelle. it was a goldline with a 5 yr. warranty we looked at alot of covers and bought this one. on sept 3, 2016 we uncovered or rv the cover had two rips in it. we connected the company, took pictures, and filed a claim on the warranty. we were answered the next day with an email saying they would give us patches to cover the tears, if we responded asap. we responded with not wanting to patch a cover that was not even a year old. it was 7 days when i emailed and called again this time we were emailed an answer that our claim was not covered under thier warranty for replacement or repair. the company who offered patches now will not back thier warranty. I emailed asking for a supervisor to call us back but that took several more days. again we were told the tears were our fault and was no covered under thier warranty. i asked for another person higher up to contact us about this matter. they will no answer emails or phone calls. i looked at the better business bureau the reveiws on this company were the worst i wish i had checked her first. please beware of this company and their warranties. Internet Author: Mathews, Virginia RV Parts & Accessories: national cover Internet

Sep 21 2017
Univera Healthcare Senior Choice Plan Just dropped my insurance for non payment? Rochester,New York Nationwide 2 Weeks early Author: Buffalo, New York Health Insurance: Univera Healthcare Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 21 2017
Carlos Coto, Jose Coto, Eagle eye flooring, Precise installation services Carlos took a check for 2300.00 for tile and installation one month after my husband passed and never did the work. He took advantage of me at the worse time in my life. He calls and promises to pay me but never does. In January it will be 2 years . Clermont Florida Author: lake mary, Florida Builders & Contractors: Carlos Coto Clermont, Florida

Sep 21 2017
thesaleguru.com 2 in 1 Curling Iron Facebook USA Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Internet Fraud: thesaleguru.com Internet

Sep 21 2017
CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT natures healthy remedyslimforskolidiettimelessforsk ordered Free Trial of CBD,Got alergic Reaction,No phone# in Pkg sent me another bottle,No phone# to call them,Returned both bottles Insured,they received pkg 07/26/17, wont refund the (2) $87.21 charges made on my Bank of America Credit Card nor send me one tampa ,fl Nationwide (internet) Author: LINCOLn, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
United Health Network, Deerfield Beach, Florida Joe Langner, Joe Wagner, Track Your Health, United health Network Beward of Scam Artist Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Chiropractors: United Health Network, Deerfield Beach, FL Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 21 2017
Woww. Fashion Women aka Elly's World Saw advertisement on facebook for a steam hair straightener. I ordered the $50.00 item in July 2017-got update that I would receive the item in 2 weeks-September 2017 no straightener Internet Author: waco, Texas Hair Salons: Woww. Fashion Women aka Elly's World Internet

Sep 21 2017
Abes of Maine Westpark Electronics, LLC1805 Lower Rd Linden, Nw Jersey 07036-6590 - Ripoff business, scam artists! Bait and Switch, ripoff company. Linden New Jersey Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: LA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Abes of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Sep 20 2017
Erc Enhanced recovery company They are trying to get money from me i already paid 2 years ago i have the receipt s. Jacksonville Florida Author: West bend, Wisconsin Public Relations: Erc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 20 2017
(Primary) bitcoinpharmacyonline/ (AKA)The most Trusted Bitcoin Pharmacy (AKA) Bitcoin Pharmacy Online (AKA)The Bitcoin Pharmacy Online (AKA)Bitcoin Pharmacy After extensive background research I feltvery comfortable making a large bulk purchase of multiple medicines I take regularly as an emergency supply in the event of major disaster and getting to my doctor would be very difficult if not impossible. The webpage was highly sophisticated, I ordered roughly $800.00+ of 2 months supply of medication in the event I had to leave the state as an emergency. I live on the East Coast and the threat is getting much more severe. Canada, USA, EU they proclaim to have shipping cen Internet Worldwide Author: Broad Broak, Connecticut Pharmacies: The most Trusted Bitcoin Pharmacy Internet

Sep 20 2017
VR 863-333-0667 VRBOX2000FL ROK7 LLC Ripoff  Internet Author: Mexico Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: VR 863-333-0667 VRBOX2000FL Internet

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas

Sep 20 2017
CREDITMAKEOVER.biz CREDIT MAKE OVER COPY CAT SCAM WITH NO RESULTS Internet CreditMakeover.biz / Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Milpitas, California Business Consulting: CREDITMAKEOVER.biz Internet