BARTOLINI FINANCE CORP CNAC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bartolini finance corp cnac
There may be more specific results for "bartolini finance corp cnac"
For more specific results for "bartolini finance corp cnac"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Scam Theif Fraud Sacramento California Author: Renfrew, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Sacramento, California

Aug 15 2017
A & R Complete Service, Corp AR Bogus $250 Charge for disposing my AC Compressor Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: A & R Complete Service, Corp Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 15 2017
Coinmach, coinmach corp, csc serviceworks, coinmach corporation WORST COMPANY EVER! beware the ripoff! City of Industry, coachella valley California Author: desert hot springs, California Laundry Services: Coinmach City of Industry, California

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

7, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

8, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

9, Report #1391943

Aug 11 2017
Mariner Finance Doulble payment will not return over payment, Palm Harbor Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Loans: Mariner Finance Palm Harbor, Florida

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
Total Card Inc. Yamaha Motor Finance - Yamaha Finanncial Services Preditory and dishonest lending practices Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Palm City, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Card Inc. Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Aug 09 2017
SeniorLeads TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SeniorLeads is dedicated to constant improvement so that customers receive improved results through the longevity of their account.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SeniorLeads pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Internet

Aug 08 2017
Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. House Of Fraud! Run for your lives ! Mac Mortgage Approval Corp Owner/Director Robert J Hensel , David Graham Christie , Christopher Bruno Kolic These This Is Run And Directed By The Fraudster Robert Hensel (Run For Your Lives!) Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Mortgage Brokers: Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. Vancouver, British Columbia

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Prime Acceptance Corp. Breach of contract, repossesed vehicle while payments were STILL being made Salt Lake City Utah A couple of questions Author: El Paso, Texas Loans: Prime Acceptance Corp. Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 07 2017
Semiphore Trust Corp; Michael Wilcosky and Herminia Butler This entity committed fraud by not providing a loan after collecting an origination fee. Floresville Texas Author: Boca Raton, Florida Loans: Semiphore Trust Corp Floresville, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Aqua Finance/Connexus My ex husband and I bought our house in Aug of 2012. Shortly thereafter while shopping in home depot we were approached for a wter test at our home. Fast forward 5 years later, I still owe more than $6000 on this piece of equipment. I paid this bill on time for 3 years and they sold my account, I got divorced and finally looked at the paperwork again. Finance charges of 18%+. No way can I afford this for another month. Author: Marietta, Georgia Sales People: Aqua Finance/

Aug 06 2017
Honor Finance I have a contract for 42 payments of 365.00 a month on a high intrest loan. I am done paying off this contract after one more payment. This company is saying i owe over two thousand dollars in late fees , when i asked what late fees last month i made payment and asked the payoff it was more reasonable but the next month all of a sudden all these fees over two thousand for what?? The guy Desmond says its called Simple Intrest which ive never paid late always on time except maybe one or two payments got pushed to end of contract but paid everything in full once workers comp was back reinstated. Other car dealers has contacted me to purchased a vehicle because they said i did very well on the car loan with intrest rate of 27%. I know im done paying on this car. When i call the company they answer the phone stating this is an attempt to collect a debt , i asked why does it say that my account is in good standing only owing a payment or two the lady verified last month but july was a different story. I called this company the lady started screaming at me about a car that was repo 10 years ago by this same company which i didnt think tnat contract had anything to do with the agreement i signed in 11/23/2013 so why did she mention that?? I need someone to help me with these people please help! Evanston, Illinois Author: Zion, Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance

Aug 06 2017
Mohamed Hassan Fayed N & N Engineering INC. Mohamed H Fayed Mohamed Abdel Hassan Wafa Irvine Builders Corp. Irvine Engineering GroupGeoBoden Inc. Fraud, under bids projects, unprofessional, rip off, deciving, liar, not to be trusted, Tustin Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mohamed Hassan Fayed Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Trades Construction Services Corp Owner Alan Becker Do Not Buy a home build by this company Staten Island New York
Author: Staten Island, New York Builders & Contractors: Trades Construction Services Corp Staten Island, New York

Aug 02 2017
Presidential Auto Sales and leasing I wanted out of a lease to sell to my friend. I asked the finance person at Presidential Auto Sales for the final numbers to get me out free and clear. He and owners Son lied and gave me false numbers. They also lied to my friend who bought the car and charged her more. I got another bill from Mercedes 1 week after the deal was made. Owner and his son wouldn't accept responsibility and lied on top it of about giving me money for bringing in another buyer. It's all in writing and recorded. Delray Beach Florida More B.S. after report filed Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Presidential Auto Sales and leasing Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida