Your Search | basic cellular

Feb 04 2016
Mercate Group LLC Entyle Refused to issue return even with proof of delivery! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mercate Group LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Verizon Wirless -Regina, Jason H robbed, screwed, deceived, played, butalized Mentor Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wirless Mentor , Ohio

Feb 03 2016
My Family Mobile My Family Ripoff!! Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Internet

Feb 03 2016
Credo Mobil The worst cellphone carrier encountered San Francisco California Author: Kingston, NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobil San Francisco, California

Feb 02 2016
Consumer Cellular Unethical Billing Portland Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
Verizon Wireless opportunistic, no defense. asked I decrease WiFi from 8GB to 6GB, then billed for 60GB, $900 in overages,refused to budge St. Louis Missouri Author: High Ridge, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charge Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta AT&T Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Delivery-plant.com An offer for a iPhone 6 for $1.99 popped up on my phone instead I now have a reoccurring charge of $119 on my credit card. Internet Author: Airdrie , Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery-plant.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Boost Mobile Fraudulent Advertising Nationwide Author: Wrightwood , California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Convergent Outsourcing inc Pinnacle credit services asking me to pay a delinquent account with Verizon wireless i have had a Verizon service. also adviced them that this account had beeb included in ,identity fraud with a police report Renton Washington Author: Niangua , Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing inc Renton, Washington

Jan 28 2016
Tracfone service expired without adequate notice Miami Florida Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton Washington Location Claimed I had a Verizon amount owed of $800. I have never had an account with Verizon! They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington Author: Murrieta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jan 25 2016
NH System APS Frederikberg withdrew $119.00 from my VISA for something I did not buy Internet Author: Windsor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: NH System APS Frederikberg Internet

17, Report #1282040

Jan 24 2016
AirG USA AirG USA FRAUDULENT CHARGES vancouver BC Author: Plano, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AirG USA vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 21 2016
Technollo bounced check and now can't get a hold of them Austin Nationwide Author: Hawthorn Woods, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Vivint Vivint-- APEX home security Vivint did not have a technician that could  INSTALL THEIR BASIC SYSTEM, and I had to pay the price for their incompetence!!! Provo, Utah I'll bet your contract says.... Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 20 2016
samsung electronics of america refused to repair or replace defective phone that still is under warranty Compton California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: samsung electronics of america Compton, California

Jan 20 2016
Delivery Planet $1.99 for iphone charging visa $199.00, twice Internet Author: Binbrook, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery Planet Internet

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 18 2016
Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Sold Defective Phone! Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Chesterfield , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Colonial Heights, Virginia