Your Search | basic cellular

Jan 26 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton Washington Location Claimed I had a Verizon amount owed of $800. I have never had an account with Verizon! They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington Author: Murrieta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jan 25 2016
NH System APS Frederikberg withdrew $119.00 from my VISA for something I did not buy Internet Author: Windsor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: NH System APS Frederikberg Internet

28, Report #1282040

Jan 24 2016
AirG USA AirG USA FRAUDULENT CHARGES vancouver BC Author: Plano, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AirG USA vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 21 2016
Technollo bounced check and now can't get a hold of them Austin Nationwide Author: Hawthorn Woods, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Vivint Vivint-- APEX home security Vivint did not have a technician that could  INSTALL THEIR BASIC SYSTEM, and I had to pay the price for their incompetence!!! Provo, Utah I'll bet your contract says.... Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 20 2016
samsung electronics of america refused to repair or replace defective phone that still is under warranty Compton California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: samsung electronics of america Compton, California

Jan 20 2016
Delivery Planet $1.99 for iphone charging visa $199.00, twice Internet Author: Binbrook, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery Planet Internet

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 18 2016
Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Sold Defective Phone! Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Chesterfield , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Colonial Heights, Virginia

Jan 17 2016
CELLRISON Scam-no order-no refund- no contact Unknown Unknown Author: Brevard, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: CELLRISON Internet

Jan 17 2016
HTC HTC M-8 HTC M-9 The HTC M-8 and M-9 are both have defects in workmanship. There are TOO Many complaints on the internet about not reading the SIM card. ALSO the customer service makes every excuss why they can't resolve the problem. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR, DON'T BUY THE M-8, M-9 AND DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON THE NEW M-10? Nationwide Author: Merritt Island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 16 2016
Straight Talk Liars and Thieves Miami Internet Straight Talk Liars and Thieves Author: Durham, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 16 2016
Cellular outfitters are a SCAM Order placed, discount not applied, order not received. Fort Meyers Florida Author: East Tawas, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Fort Meyers, Florida

Jan 15 2016
Vesta Vesta AT&T Vesta Scamming Seniors with $30 charges that were never agreed to Portland Oregon Author: Fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Unified life insurance Peter James Its a health insurance but it's not they just used me and they just get my money.. and I'm waiting for the email they said it's 24hours but no it's not true they are scam it's not true health insurance Internet Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Unified life insurance Internet

Jan 14 2016
delivery-planet ianswered an ad on the internet for a iphone6 at the cost of $1.99 and they charged me this plus $119.00 which i never received anything i want my money back i now think this is a scam Nationwide Author: alliston , Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: delivery-planet Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Violet Wanda Presents I ordered the Primary Kit and the Mylar flogger this past September. I received the Basic Kit. I submitted a copy of the receipt several times showing what I paid for. They did respond a couple times with appologies and promises to get it sent to me. Now we are mid January and I still have not received the rest of my order, email has been ignored. This is around to 150.00 ripoff. I don't want anyone else getting taken. There are a lot of good products on the market; no reason to be ripped off by them. Internet
Author: Tuba City, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Violet Wanda Presents Internet

Jan 13 2016
Devices-Now devices-now.com BEWARE, Its a well organized scam! St Augustine Florida Author: REDMOND, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Devices-Now St Augustine, Florida

Jan 13 2016
Latest one. Com Shipped dead product 3 times Internet Author: KHALILABAD, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Latest one. Com Internet

Jan 12 2016
Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ is ridiculous on how he handles matters Dallas Texas Author: Framingham , Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jan 09 2016
Club White Smile yep, they defrauded me using deception, just like they did to you ottawa / Nationwide Author: pincher creek, Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
myfamilymobile walmart they charged me for a line when i cancled the line before the next billing cycle. the phone number they charged me for is (((REDACTED))) Internet Author: macon, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: myfamilymobile walmart Internet