Your Search | basic cellular

Oct 12 2016
ATT Wireless 14 day right to cancel is a scam bethpage Nationwide Author: massapequa, New York Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Wireless Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Cell phone traders Cell phone traders told me in my laptop estimate it was worth $89.00. Then emailed me and said $6. When everything they asked about worked. I missed the email because it went into spam. But now it has been almost a month and they still have not mailed the $6check and no one has answered there phone in over a week. Reno Internet Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet

Oct 05 2016
Reachoutwireless ROW No refund after I payed to put minutes on my phone. Ohio Author: Ontario , California Cellular Phone Companies: Reachoutwireless Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
The Case Father, @casefathercom SCAM website, charges credit cards, doesn't respond or fufill orders Internet Only Internet, Possibly California Author: Seminole, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: The Case Father Internet

Oct 05 2016
Cell Phone Traders They rceived my Samsung Galaxy Note on Sept 24th and have yet to reply to me regarding payment Reno Nevada Author: East Point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Traders Internet

Oct 05 2016
Russell Cellular Terrible service Greenville Michigan Author: Greenville, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Russell Cellular Greenville, Michigan

Oct 04 2016
Total Wireless Contiuned Charging after service was cancelled Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tavares, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Apple Computer Inc. Apple Computer Iphone 7plus stops charging after 1 week and Apple tells me except data loss and wait in Store till 5 am New York City Nationwide Author: new york city , New York Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Computer Inc. Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Samsung USA Samsung won't exchange my exploding Galaxy Note 7 Nationwide You are out of luck Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung USA

Oct 03 2016
Walmart- Myfamilymoble Angie R- employee ID 1910162 Phone service RIP OFF El Dorado Hills California Author: SILVER SPRING, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart- Myfamilymoble El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California

Oct 02 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS Assurance uses illegal ways to threaten , harass- cut off service w/o informing disab. senior citizen- leaves her w/no way to call 4 help.. Philippines Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS

Oct 02 2016
Mophie Mophie juice pack did NOT protect my phone! Nationwide Author: Willis, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Mophie Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
boost mobile they are refusing to give me $36.18 i accidentaly paid them. chicago illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Oct 01 2016
Playphone Playphone has been charging my Sprint account 9.99 a month for 3000 playpo My Talking. I don't even know what that is. Internet Author: Bensenville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Playphone Internet

Sep 30 2016
VERIZON WIRELESS LLC Security Deposit Refund Scam New York New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS LLC New York , New York

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail:; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, number Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 28 2016
1955 Cut off my phone service to where I could only communicate with them to renew my service. Canton Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless OH

Sep 27 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Rip Off Spyware Port Jefferson Station New York
Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Internet

Sep 26 2016
Samsung At&t Samsung promo ripoff Nationwide
Author: Enumclaw, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Budget Mobile Horrible Horrible Company - Nothing Good Whatsoever About Them! Nationwide Budget Mobile Customer Too Author: Elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
TRACFONE/HSN tracfone&HSN are rip off COMPANY's Miami Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE/HSN Internet

Sep 23 2016
i_cell_you Ebay (i_cell_you) Ebay i-Cell-You Scam and very hostile customer service Online beware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: i_cell_you Internet

Sep 22 2016
Zagg Inc Zagg, Inc Eden Prarie, MN Ethan Eden Prarie Minnesota Author: Eden Prarie, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Zagg Inc Eden Prarie, Minnesota