Your Search | bb&t bank

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire charged my bank account and did not book the reservation Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Companies: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 23 2016
Synchrony Bank GE Capital False Advertising and they don't care about consumer. Atlanta Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: North Hollywood, California Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
skinnoir eyenoir I was scammed out of $89.95 each taken out of my bank account. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: spfld, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: skinnoir eyenoir Internet

Aug 21 2016
AT& T ATT Scam - They Are Charging Me A Cancellation FEE for a contract that I never Agreed On! Dallas Texas Author: Canoga Park, California Internet Services: AT& T Dallas, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Simple Bank Simple Bank OnlineSimple CardSimple.com bbva compass Simple Bank Will not cash your check and make you bankrupt Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: st auguistne, Florida Financial Services: Simple Bank Internet

Aug 19 2016
AT&T Uverse Customer Support Issues Nationwide Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Exkash Bitcoin to Bank Account Scam Singapore / California Internet
Author: Online, Florida Credit Services: Exkash Internet

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 17 2016
Citi Bank Citi Citi Bank NA Fraudulently reporting accounts on credit report Philadelphia Pennsylvania Here's What To Do! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide