Your Search | bb&t bank

Jan 27 2016
American One Funding Transfered To By Lendingtree.com This company expects a 9.9% commision for transfering a phone call. My loan was place through an affiliate bank. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Norton, Ohio Business Consultants: American One Funding Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 26 2016
USAA Savings Bank Terrible Customer Service - Incompetent Management Nationwide Timeline - Amended Author: San Diego, California Banks: USAA Savings Bank Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Luxe skin age rewind I ORDERED FREE trial with $5.99 shipping at the checkout i paid $$5.99, 5.97 and $ 44.92 3 seperate charges to my bank. Internet Author: elkhart, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Luxe skin Internet

Jan 25 2016
yourrent2own.com Rip off monthly money after signing up for free 7 days-cancelled & they kept charging me monthly even after I cancelled. No way to contact & bank kept taking out, wanted me to close account to get $$ back. Nationwide Author: West middlesex, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: yourrent2own.com Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
global payment systems north american banccard Will not forward disputes to issuing bank Owings Mills MD Nationwide Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: global payment systems Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 25 2016
Inventel.tv They charged my account twice for the same order Customer service was little help Said I had to send my bank records for proof Rockaway New Jersey Author: joliet, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Inventel.tv Rockaway, New Jersey

Jan 25 2016
Sky Bank Financial Credit Card Processing Sky Bank has Sky High fees Miami Shores Florida
Allow us to assist. Author: Shawnee, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sky Bank Financial Credit Card Processing Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
VOLUSION Volusion - Official Site.VOLUSION.COM BEWARE!!! VOLUSION IS FRAUD!!! THEY DON`T MAKE REFUND!!! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! Austin, TX, United States an UK Internet Austin Author: Larvik, Alabama On-Line Stores: VOLUSION Internet

35, Report #1282088

1st State Bank FDIC Ryan Oklahoma
The original loan contract Author: Ryan, Oklahoma Banks: 1st State Bank Ryan, Oklahoma

36, Report #1282084

Jan 24 2016
First Premier Bank Card Fraudulent charges & after contacting them & telling them close account ; they send out another to a fraudelent person to run bill up & try to make you pay it Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Westfield, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Card Internet

37, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

38, Report #1282041

Jan 24 2016
Encante beauty solutions Took out of my bank acct almost $200.00 when only supposed to take $4.00 for shipping. and refused to reimburse me nevada Author: Longview, Washington Beauty Salons: Encante beauty solutions Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
OMBUDSMANS OFFICE LAS VEGAS Incompetent, Corrupt, useless, Thieves, Fraud HOA SCAMMERS, RACKETEERING, CORRUPTION,RENTING OUT BANK OWED PROPERTIES las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: OMBUDSMANS OFFICE LAS VEGAS las vegas, Nevada

Jan 23 2016
T&R rent to own hacked my debit card and took $29.95 California Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Brokers: T and R rent to own California

Jan 23 2016
Courtney's Creationz Event Planning Expert Business Entrepreneur Magazine False Job Advertising- Breech Of Contract- Has Bank Account Info & Refuses To Pay Bradenton Florida
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Work at Home Business: Courtney's Creationz Event Planning Bradenton , Florida

Jan 23 2016
Harvest Moon Loans Dakota when i first applied for a $300.00 loan it took forever to payback they were taking $82.00 or $87.00 out of my bank account every 2 weeks. Then i recevied a text on my cell stating my loan was paid off and i can borrow another $300.00, I called back but in my account they deposited only $160.00 now i have to pay $87.00 back every two weeks for $300.00 when they only gave me $160.00 California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Liars: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

Jan 22 2016
Citizen Times Citizen Times GannettCitizen Times Asheville Charged my bank account more than agreed numerous times and refused to apologize or acknowledge systemic error on their part Asheville North Carolina Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Newspapers – Magazines: Citizen Times ASheville, North Carolina

Jan 21 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Hells Fargo Dishonest thieves scam artists liars creeps sarcastic unprofessional deceptive disgusting parasites Fontana California Author: Fontana , California Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Fontana , California

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Apx alarms Preys on old people, and pressures you into a sale Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Probably Author: Portage la prairie, Manitoba Miscellaneous Electronics: Vivint Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 21 2016
Las Vegas HOA SCAMS Attorneys taking over the banks, blocking you from asking questions, SCAM,FRAUD THIEFS, UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS FRAUD AGAINST DEEDS; HOA ILLEGAL FORECLOSURES;BANK FRAUD;BOFA,FANNIE MAE LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Las Vegas HOA SCAMS Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
BBVA Compass Bank Grogan's park Woodlands, TX They haven't even taken responsibility for their error. He continues to place the blame on us and tells us what we need to do to fix their mistake. Mr. Alonso hasn’t called us since last week and I have left several messages with Mr. McDonald, District Manager who hasn’t even given us the courtesy of a return call. The Woodlands Texas Wait a minute here... Author: conroe , Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank The Woodlands , Texas

Jan 21 2016
Aspire/CB&T This company showed up on the recent credit report showing I owed $938 and I have no idea who these people are. I would definitely love to have this resolved it's not only puzzling but it's harming my credit score. Columbus,Ga Internet Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Aspire/CB&T Internet

Jan 20 2016
leisure get a ways and rci poinjts rewards master card & barclay bank ben [email protected] decetyive trade, fraudulent trade, elderly abuse, (81 & 77) not equal value spring Texas Author: sugar land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: leisure get a ways and rci poinjts rewards master card & barclay bank spring, Texas