BB&T BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bb&t bank
There may be more specific results for "bb&t bank"
For more specific results for "bb&t bank"
Showing 26-50 of 54,930 Found Reports For more specific results for "bb&t bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 17 2017
Carbonite Scammers charged my CC to Renew 2 days BEFORE Date stated in software. Then they refused to refund my money. I had to call my Bank to get a CHARGEBACK against Carbonite! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: Carbonite Internet

Jun 17 2017
Suntrust Bank Stay away from Suntrust, they do not care about helping you Roswell Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Customer: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Parisian Glow Bank Charges made by the following:PEEPSNV*PEEPSEYE 8888687308 CO KDURSKINCREAM86639834 866-398-3449 CO On-line trial offer for a face cream, just pay shipping and handling for 4.99. Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 16 2017
BB&T overdraft fees for pending charges that have already reflected in my balance Nationwide Why? Because You Don't Have The Money! Author: Duluth, Georgia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
U Travel Guide / Global Service Group Scam Texas Bank Author: MONROE, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: U Travel Guide / Global Service Group

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow tried to charge my bank account $89.95 for this product prior to the 14-day trial period. They never indicated that it was a 14 day trial. Internet  Author: Longwood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
UPGardinia The Purity Cleanse TeamExpertNutra The only weight loss is to your bank account! Los Angeles California Author: Beresford, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: UPGardinia Los Angeles, California

Jun 14 2017
LA Tees outlets Urban House Trees Ordered t-shirts, but they never sent my order Internet Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Clothing Stores: LA Tees outlets Internet

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
Green Dot prepaid visa, green dot corporation, green dot bank $20 Burn seattle washington Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot prepaid visa Internet

Jun 14 2017
Pure CBD Tincture SCAM, UNAUTHORIZED BANK CHARGE, FRAUD, FAKE COMPANY, STOLEN MONEY Las Vegas Nevada Author: Palermo, Maine Alternative Health: Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 14 2017
ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend..  AccountNow Author: Kanapolis, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
AT&T AT&T wireless Stole my 4 Trade in I phones - did not pay our switcher program bill as agreed to change service to them but the WORST and little known fact. AT&T I phones are chipped to ONLY WORK at AT&T - you can jnot use an AT &T i phone 7 anywhere else ever. They charged me to unlock 4 phones and they can not be unlocked. Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Cash Advance USA Constant Calling Stating I've been selected and Approved for a loan Up to 10,000, The guy Name is Mark Smith with a Strong Arabic Accent, stating he needs my Social, Bank Account Info, etc. Illinois Author: Richton Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
TD Auto Finance Never Finance your new car through this bank. They will do anything to make you late and collect fees Nationwide Simple Remedy Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: TD Auto Finance Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Amazon store card synchrony bank ---'Amazon store card Charged wrong card causing stress and over the limit without my permission. N/a Amazon store card Internet Author: Milton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Amazon Internet

Jun 12 2017
Shania Burns - Bank of America Visa Call Center mental customer service rep Bank of America Call Center Scanton Pennsylvania Author: Scanton, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Shania Burns - Bank of America Scanton, Pennsylvania

Jun 12 2017
UpGarcinia Screwed my bank account up Los Angeles California Author: Marrero, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: UpGarcinia Los Angeles , California

Jun 11 2017
Queen City Graphic Design Kevin Elliott 350$ worth of t shirts ruined!!! New Richmond Ohio
Author: Bethel, Ohio Printing & Copy Services: Queen City Graphic Design New Richmond , Ohio

Jun 11 2017
Professional Collection Comsultants Ron JacobsPO I am being build for a AT&T Cingular wireless account over ten years ago and they are charging me $4,110.00 .  Los Angeles California Author: Palmdale, California Cellular Phone Companies: Professional Collection Comsultants

Jun 11 2017
First national bank texas First conveince bank Signed me up for mobile banking then overdraft fees hell Victoria Texas
Author: Victoria, Texas Employees: First national bank texas

Jun 11 2017
Skinfresh md Skinfresh md took money out of bank AFTER I already closed account with them. They stole from my bank account! They even admitted it being their mistake! St Petersburg Florida Author: West Bend, Wisconsin Skin Care: Skinfresh md St Petersburg , Florida