Your Search | bb&t

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
T-Mobile Insurance plan borders on fraud Framingham,  Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT&T American Telephone and Telegraph Does not provide advertised services Nationwide Author: Maggie Vally, North Carolina Telephone Companies: AT&T Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Michael Rajek doesn't give a s**t about the case, shows up late for court, spends minimum amount of time on your case, RIP OFF Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Michael Rajek Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Sep 18 2014
BB&T Worst Banking Experience Winston Salem Nationwide Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Triple T Triple TTriple T Plus +tttrp.comhsemitruckstires.com/services.html mobilesemitruckrepair.com/http://findtrucksservice.comhttp://mobiledeiseltruckrepair.comoklahomacitymissouri.semitrucktires.com Illusive SCAM company that targets truck drivers, trucking companies, tire repair and roadside assitance UNKNOWN Shows Multiple Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Triple T Internet

Sep 16 2014
AT&T AT&T promised me one price and is charging me another and now threatening collections Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Blu Devil Marketing AT&T Uverse False Opportunity Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employers: Blu Devil Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
T-Mobile Tmobile stole 345.81 USD from my checking account United States Nationwide Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Questionable Activities: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
T&A Auto Tony Villalpando Selling Bad Used Cars Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: T&A Auto Dallas, Texas

Sep 15 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Partnership Mayflower PartnershipJames T. Chilton My check for $35.00 was CASHED and I didn't receive any product! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Business Consulting: Trilateral Entitlement Partnership California

Sep 13 2014
at&t Paid for Intle package not delivered Internet Author: phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Internet

Sep 11 2014
G and T Express Movers Beware...Total...Scam and Rip-Off! Rude and unprofessional stagg Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Liars: G and T Express Movers Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 11 2014
Cricket Cellular/AT&T Sold me a phone, that they knew would not work on their system within a matter of months. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Cellular/AT&T Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 09 2014
T&D Locksmith2 Capistrano Beach Locksmith Emergency charge added Fullerton California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Locksmiths: T&D Locksmith2 Fullerton, California

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Treating me like I'm on contract, threat of credit report to credit union El Dorado Hills California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile El Dorado Hills , California

Sep 08 2014
T D Ameritrade TD Ameritrade no longer trust worthy Omaha Nebraska Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Brokerage Companies: T D Ameritrade Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 05 2014
Spymaster Spymaster Pro Spy software Software sold is a ripoff, I was unable to configure this on my phone BB Z10 and the support folks were useless. Internet Author: Kwara, Other Software: Spymaster Internet

Sep 03 2014
T-Mobil Shocking international charges! Nationwide Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobil Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
cricket wireless I am financing a 600 dollar phone from them that I owe 250 dollars on and was told that they merged with att and I would t be able to use this expensive phone after march..all they could do was smile and say I would have to purchase another phone..all nd after I pay this one off they might be able to buy it back for 125 dollars...I am beyond angry and can't afford another phone . Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Blue Devil Marketing fraud fake worst at&t office crooked management lies misleading shady business Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Telemarketing Companies: Blue Devil Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 02 2014
Midland Credit Managment, Inc. Trying to collect a debt, they bought from T-mobile that I do no owe. San Diego California Author: Long Beach, Unusual Rip-Off: Midland Credit Managment, Inc. San Diego, California

Sep 02 2014
Amber Options RIP-OFF, DON;T GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR MONEY GIBRALTAR Internet Author: St. Helens (UK), Other Brokerage Companies: Amber Options Internet

Aug 29 2014
T Rowe Price Thieves... Worthless customer service. Owings Mills Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Brokerage Companies: T Rowe Price Nationwide