Your Search | bb&t

Apr 11 2014
AT&T UVERSE fradualent billing and practices carol stream, Illinois Author: columbus, Ohio Cable TV: AT&T carol stream, Illinois

Apr 11 2014
(((REDACTED NAME))) HERPES, P**** WARTS, BLACK PERSON F***ER, LYING C**T, CHEATER, S*** New York New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Sex Offenders: KATIE (((REDACTED))) New York, New York

Apr 11 2014
AT&T Super Rebate A recorded greeting instructs you to visit www.attsuperrebate.com for a $100 on your next bill, the site is a phishing site as classified by Google Internet Author: Lakewood, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Super Rebate Internet

Apr 11 2014
AFNI, INC Collection agency called with a debt with AT&T, my TV/Internet/Phone supplier. Agent had specific information from my account Somewhere in Illinois. Illinois Author: McKinney, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AFNI, INC Illinois

Apr 10 2014
Mallory T&K Contracting Tom Mallory; Krystal Mallory; Marjorie Krystal Mallory Dishonest Company Had Neglegent Driver Destroy my Property and Is trying to Dodge responsability Griffin Georgia
Author: Palmetto, Georgia Trucking Companies: Mallory T&K Contracting Griffin, Georgia

Apr 09 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Circle T Aussies Toy Aussies Texas!, Mini Aussies Dallas, Toy Aussies Dallas,Mini Aussie Puppies, Toy Aussie Puppies, Miniature Australian Shepherds, Mini Aussie Puppies Misrepresentation of Dog Registration Dallas/Fort Worth Texas Texas Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Dog Breeders: Circle T Aussies Internet

Apr 08 2014
FAMILY MOBILE T-MOBILE Returned phone and tried to cancel service in Indianapolis Walmart ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: Dixon, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: FAMILY MOBILE ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Apr 08 2014
AT&T Wireless AT&T Wireless Reps LIE and INCOMPETENT Houston Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

35, Report #1119242

Apr 08 2014
Ken Nugent accident lawyer This lawyer did not die anything to my case. I was 4 months pregnant with my 8 year old sitting in the car, we a were T-boned by someone being and admitting using her phone and did not pay attention turning to the opposite street. My escalade truck was nearly totaled , I was in pain so my daughter. I was told my Ken Nugent office that I can't receive physical therapy because I am pregnant , they did not get any records from doctors I visited and oretebded that they don't have no information or records indicating that I was hurt. I called 100 times a week but no one called me back, case manager was calling once in a while leaving my a short message saying returning my call or my case changed again case manager... After two years they paid my medical bills using the other party insurance and same time my credit was totally ruined because the medical bills went straight to my credit again Because Ken Nugent office did not keep doctors offices, ambulance services and others informed or updated. This company is a disaster, don't waist your time, you will ruin your credit, your health, your insurance company and come our owing people after a major accident cause by a cell phone texter.......office Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gulcan Agee Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 07 2014
T-Mobile Convergent Outsourcing Converted Personal Account to my Business and Started Grossly Overcharging Me Renton Washington Author: Spring Hill, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Renton, Washington

Apr 07 2014
Tom Wimsett, Mark Schatz, NPC, National Processing Company National City Corporation Iron Triangle Payment Systems BA Merchant Services Retriever Payment Systems, Inc. Stop Charging Us Bull S**t Fees Internet Author: Binghamton, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tom Wimsett, Mark Schatz, NPC, National Processing Company Internet

Apr 07 2014
T D Ameritrade TD Ameritrade Shut Us Out of Our Accounts and then Threw Our Money Out Omaha Nebraska Author: Bell Canyon, California Brokerage Companies: T D Ameritrade Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 06 2014
Dave Skoblar DT Skoblar, David Skoblar, David M Skoblar, Dave Scoblar, D T Skoblar Scam Artist, Runs Fraudulent Charity, Cheater, Compulsive Liar Oakland New Jersey
Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Nonprofit Organizations: Dave Skoblar Oakland, New Jersey

Apr 04 2014
all about love llc, tina perry sneaky, lying, crooked, careless, fake,greedy philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Family Services: dovey t perry philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2014
Horses Deserve a Second Chance, Nicole Hilliard, aka Nicole McFarland, formerly G and T stables Dishonest, Steals tax money, Lies about care of horse, Misrepresents. Oxford, PA, Other locations in PA Internet Author: durhamville, New York Horse Breeders / trainers: Horses Deserve a Second Chance Internet

Apr 02 2014
Rodney The T-shirt Man I've never interacted with such a rude owner (Rodney) and staff. They couldn't answer a simple question about their products without a having an attitude. I would hate to see how they treat their top clients, because they hung up on me three times and u STAY AWAY // RUDE / UNPROFESSIONAL / FOUL MOUTHED Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Door to Door Sales: Rodney The T-shirt Man Brooklyn, New York

Apr 01 2014
T-Mobile and Enhanced recovery company LLC T-Mobile sold my Paid and Cleared account to Enhanced Recovery Company LLC 4 years after closed and cleared it jacksonville Nationwide Author: delray beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
t-mobile Nightmare Changing Plans Nationwide Author: Batavia, Illinois Telephones: t-mobile Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
Dr. Robin T. Hobbs SnodSnodgrass-King Pediatric Dental Associates Charged with prescription drug fraud and practicing unlicensed dentistry out of her home Murfreesboro Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Dental Services: Robin T. Hobbs Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Mar 31 2014
A T & T Olean New York 14760 Jennifer Repp manager This woman is evil. She actually stole my identity No one should have to be treated like this.. Olean New York Author: Great Valley, New York Cellular Phone Companies: A T & T Olean New York 14760 Olean, New York

Mar 31 2014
DJ Jason Swamy aka The F****t Loser Cheap Idiot Talentless Dips*** Informant Snitch Jerkoff New York New York Author: LOS ANGELES, California DJ Services: DJ Jason Swamy New York, New York

Mar 29 2014
T&k CHEMICALS This company sals junk poducts, their proddct does not work at all. bogard Missouri Author: Goodland, Kansas Cleaning Services: T&k CHEMICALS bogard , Missouri

Mar 29 2014
B and T Towing BOULEVARD & TRUMBULL TOWING, INC Fiore Enterprises Towing company, tow truck Detroit Michigan Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Junk Dealers: B and T Towing Detroit, Michigan

Mar 29 2014
Aasim Saied - Logic Wireless Bullsh*t Artist with no Credibility Tucson, Arizona Author: Peoria, Massachusetts Telephones: Aasim Saied - Logic Wireless Tucson, Arizona