BB&T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bb&t
There may be more reports for "bb&t"
For more results perform a general search for "bb&t"
Showing 26-50 of 8,958 Found Reports For more specific results for "bb&t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 22 2017
VESTA T MOBILE Vesta t mobile who? Portland Oregon Was your card a payroll card like direct deposit Author: Redding, California Cellular Phone Companies: VESTA T MOBILE Portland, Oregon

Feb 20 2017
Afni Charging an amount for AT&T when I had cancelled my acct years ago Bloomington Illinois
Author: Mililani, Hawaii Internet Services: Afni Internet

Feb 16 2017
Wal-Mart family Mobile T-Mobile Paying for service even though the service is off! Noblesville IN - Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family Mobile Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Assurant insurance T-Mobile Denied a claim over wording Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant insurance Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
T & S Marine Sold me a boat that was majorly wrecked Oakwood Georgia
Author: hoffman estates, Illinois Boat Dealers: T & S Marine Oakwood, Illinois

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
derma/divine company sending products not ordered without invoice as to how much products are. company taking money out of account with out permission. When called the person was very disrespectful. would not let me speck with a Supervisor nor give me the address of t taking mo without permission savannah Georgia Author: florence, South Carolina Skin Care: derma/divine savannah, Georgia

Feb 12 2017
t-mobile bad deal worst customer service scammer becarfull do not signup with t-mobile okc Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Telephone Companies: t-mobile Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
T mobile Mr. John Legere company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Bellvue Washington Author: henderson, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Bellvue, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Garage Flooring Pros, John T Biasco, Vanita Biasco, Garage Solutions Garage Flooring Pros owner John T Biasco is a professional crook with a long, documented history of fraud and ripping off customers! Dallas-Fort Worth Texas
Author: DFW, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: Garage Flooring Pros The Colony, Texas

Feb 10 2017
T-Mobile Quick to turn over to Collections Boise Nationwide Not that is any of your business Author: Idaho Collection Agency's: T-Mobile Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
AT&T Ripoffs, Liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: Bainbridge, Indiana Sales People: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Tmobile T-mobile T-Mobile, Tmobile is sucks Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Internet

Feb 04 2017
Sal's Heating and Cooling T Ripped Off New heating and cooling system installed North Royalton Ohio Follow Up Author: Beachwood, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Sal's Heating and Cooling North Royalton, Ohio

Feb 03 2017
T-Mobile Kingwood T-Mobile Lied about service plan. Scam to get you to sign contract. Humble Texas Author: New Caney, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Humble, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Vests AT T/ Portland Oregon Charged my checking account $47.70 Internet Internet
Author: Alburgh, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: Vests AT T/ Portland Internet

Feb 03 2017
J & T Creations Jennifer Llerna Ordered and paid for merchandise that was never delivered almost a year later Landers, California Internet
Author: Arlington , Texas Seamstress: J & T Creations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Core Skincare Deceptive, Scam, unethical urns York Lanes Po, PO Box 30329, 4700 Keele St, T Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Feb 01 2017
Garden Vesta 11950 SW GardenVesta T They took money out of my checking account last month. I bought a phone at Target and that is where they got my information. Portland, Organ South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: GardenVesta Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Learnspanishin10days This is a fake site. Many have placed order and never receive there item. Also what company has no address or contact information.They are not authorized Pimsleur reseller. BEWARE if you placed a order with them cha nnge your card information and report t BEWARE !!!!!!!!! LEARNSPANISHIN10DAYS SCAM UNKNOWN Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Language: Learnspanishin10days Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
tee4coolgrandma i made a order on nov. 20 2016 and never got my t-shirts my order no# 33857 Nationwide Author: spring valley, California Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california