Your Search | bb&t

Jul 13 2016
at&t DirecTV this account is in my mothers name and they are cancled But are using my bank account to steal the money to pay for her bill. So far they have stollen 370 danville Virginia Unfortunately... Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Satellite Companies: at&t danville, Virginia

Jul 12 2016
directv at&t my name is robin clifton and i have been with directv for about 3 years now and every month my bill is a different amount. i have contacted the doj but to no avail! so i am contacting you for justice against a unscrupulos deceitful underhanded company that goes by the name directv aka at&t!atlanta Georgia Author: jefferson, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: directv atlanta , Georgia

Jul 10 2016
Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Mark 4 Capital, Paul Cate, Patrick T. Jones, Pat Jones Landlord, office space rental, office for rent Newport Beach California Author: California Property Management: Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Newport Beach, California

Jul 10 2016
VESTA This $1 fee showed up on my debt card account from this company. BPY/WDR FEE VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR 11950 SW GARDEN PLA  PORTLAND Oregon Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: VESTA PORTLAND, Oregon

Jul 06 2016
Vesta T-Mobile 888-278-3397 OR Illegal and unauthorized charge made on an old credit card Internet Author: Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vesta T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
M T Wireless Plus Inc. False Product Advertisement; Theft; Unethical Behavior Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Audio & Electronics Shops: M T Wireless Plus Inc. Bronx, New York

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 05 2016
Ray Makatura Running NR And Associates Called me asked name, hung up, then calld back claiming to be National Rifle Association Lakewood Colorado ***Editor’s NOTE about this Report: Do not mix up Raymond T. Makatura, age 62, with Raymond W. Makatura, age 88. This report is about Raymond W. Makatura age 88. There are 2 Raymond Makaturas. Raymond T. Makatura is the nephew of Raymond W. Makatura. Raymond T. Makatura “62” is not involved in any business with Raymond W. Makatura Did He Have A Southern Accent? Author: white settlement, Texas Work Place Bullies: Ray Makatura Running NR And Associates Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jul 05 2016
J&T CORVA TOWING The biggest rip off company in the belleville area Belleville Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Auto Towing: J&T CORVA TOWING Belleville, Michigan

Jul 04 2016
Brian T Lenihan , Financial Planner. (around 1992) My FP, after Father died, investments declined, lost $150,000, been struggling ever since.That was my retirement money that was left to me! Tarrytown New York must be nice to be so smart! Author: Tillson, New York Financial Services: Brian T Lenihan Tarrytown, New York

Jul 02 2016
K T COMMUNICATIONS I was informed by my credit card company that these people tried to charge my credit card $40.00. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE !!! Pheonixville, Pennsylvania Author: Kansas City, Missouri, Missouri Strippers & Dancer Services: K T COMMUNICATIONS Pheonixville, , Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
prestige auto service aka D A auto repair T Corp. company failed to payoff balance on traded car brooklyn New York Author: west babylon, New York Auto Dealers: prestige auto service brooklyn, New York

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Tracy Martin T&T Fence Fence installation scam, Lithia Springs, GA Lithia Springs Georgia
You Were Begging To Get Ripped Off Author: Mableton, Georgia Building Services: Tracy Martin

Jun 28 2016
T L ENGINEERING, P.C. An Unprofessional, Immoral, & Untrustwhorthy Engineer(or Architect) Flushing New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Home Improvements: T L ENGINEERING, P.C. Flushing, New York

Jun 23 2016
Corporate Business Lending aka Justin T. Don't Walk, Run Away FAST! Salt Lake City Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Business Consultants: Corporate Business Lending Internet

Jun 21 2016
Randal Pham, MD Randall Pham Doctor Pham Doctor Randal Pham Dr. Randal Pham Eye doctor Randal Pham Randal T. Pham Randal Pham MD sued his OWN PATIENTS because they said he ripped off their dad San Jose California Author: Honolulu, Alabama Eye Care: Randal Pham, MD San Jose, California

Jun 20 2016
Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Vanilla Gift Card > > > S T O L E N M O N E Y ! < < < Jacksonville Florida >>> S T O L E N....M O N E Y ! Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Alliance One It forced me to a $275 a month for tickets and then changed the terms without telling me and added new accounts I don''t even know. Nationwide Author: Hood River, Oregon Better Business Bureau: Alliance One Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Hard Equity Financing, Miami, FL Rip off deposits, Fake Letter of intent Internet, Florida Advance America Property-T Guy Cook Author: Baltimore, Maryland Mortgage Brokers: Hard Equity Financing, Miami, FL Internet, Florida

Jun 16 2016
AT &T Spam went up on pricing Bogalusa Nationwide Author: Bogalusa, Louisiana Internet: AT &T Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
AT&T office of President Natalie Dukes, Randall Stephenson, George Mason ATT lied about original cost to bunderstand. Told me I would owe $0 if cancelled and turned to collections agency for $150 . I have recording of call Texas, Georgia Texas,Georgia Author: ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T office of President Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
pinellas auto brokers I went and purchased a Mazda I went and purchased a Mazda 6 to I went and purchased a Mazda 6 t I went and purchased a Mazda 6 2 6 2002 4 cylinder silver sedan from Pinellas Auto Brokers in February on the 14th of 2016  st pete Florida
Author: largo, Florida Auto Dealers: pinellas auto brokers st pete , Florida

Jun 14 2016
at&t at&t wants my husband to pay his accounts been closed since 2014 and now they want him to pay how can they make someone pay that don't have money all this companys want is money at&t is a big ripoff they are the worst phone company ever they needtobe shut down forever they just take people's. money they are scamers at&t Nationwide Author: clyde, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: at&t Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California