Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bb&t
There may be more reports for "bb&t"
For more results perform a general search for "bb&t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Jan 25 2017
Bella T, Inc. Bella Mold Removal Bella Water Damage Customer was not happy with paying us the insurance money for the job. Since then claim has been settled. Henderson Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Inspections: Bella T, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 24 2017
law office of john t orcutt pc refuse me service refused free consultation raleigh North Carolina Author: plymouth, North Carolina Lawyers: law office of john t orcutt pc raleigh, North Carolina

Jan 23 2017
T Mobile Rip off Gulfport Internet Author: Bay st louis, Mississippi Attorney Generals: T Mobile Internet

Jan 20 2017
T-Mobile Billing; iPhone 7; Fraud; Contract Bellevue Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
 T-mobile Miami Gardens Florida Author: Miami , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Miami Gardens, Florida

Jan 15 2017
T Mobile Store Doing fraud downers grove illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Store downers grove,

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
j2efax t just withdrew all my cash in my checking account Nationwide Author: Maine Internet Fraud: j2efax Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Wang Gang Wang Gang T-Shirt / Ray Ban Bait and Switch Shanghaishi Shanghai Shanghai China Author: Flower Mound, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang Internet

Jan 06 2017
T-Mobile DEFECTIVE INSURANCE REPLACEMENT Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
T-Moble Deceptive billing practices The Colony Texas Final bill was paid in full! Author: the colony, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Moble The Colony, Texas

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 02 2017
SuppClub Ordered a promotional t-shirt for shipping and handling. I am now enrolled in their club at $19.99 a month. Have cancelled Suppclub Internet Author: Diamond Point, New York Supplemental Health Programs: SuppClub Internet

Dec 31 2016
T & G Construction Tony Zapata, owner of T & G Construction stole $2,000.00 from me by not completing a chimney repair job. Rowlett Texas Author: Sachse, Texas Builders & Contractors: T & G Construction Rowlett, Texas

Dec 31 2016
LOAN DEPOT T. AZIM GO ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR MORTGAGE DALLAS Texas Nationwide Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Mortgage Companies: LOAN DEPOT Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Tees 4 cool grandma I ordered a t-shirt for my mother soon as I place the order they took the money out tried contacting them several times never responded even called the company it's just a recording never got a phone call back Internet Author: Oxford, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Tees 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 30 2016
T-Mobile tmobile CROOKS nationwide Nationwide Author: MInneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
T-Mobile Dishonest, love 'em and leave 'em Nationwide Nationwide Author: Glen Cove, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Erin Chowdhury- T-mobile representitive Erin DeridderPhone 503-348-6983 Lied about free equipment and set up 6 new phone lines on my account Portland Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Erin Chowdhury- T-mobile representitive Internet

Dec 26 2016
A C T Lock and Key ACT Lock and KeyACT Lock & Key www.bumpkey.usbumpkey.us Incomplete product received, Customer Service Unavailable, Discount Coupon Upon Review Never Received Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Security Services: A C T Lock and Key Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Dec 24 2016
at&t Unfail treatment Nationwide Wrong on so many levels.. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide