Your Search | bb&t bank

Aug 27 2014
SKI VOIP Drafted money from my bank account without my knowledge or approval Tualatin Oregon Author: Woodlawn, Virginia On-Line Business: SKI VOIP Tualatin, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Erin T. McElmurry- The least qualified trainer I know! Vicksburg Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Animal Services: Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Vicksburg , Michigan

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
YP yellow pages yp.com at&t Yp.com is a complete rip off, lies. failed service, misrepresentation Internet Author: Buena Park, California Internet Marketing Companies: YP Internet

Aug 25 2014
ACE INC They said I took out a loan for $300 and it went to my bank southwest Missouri bank however they have no such deposit. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Legal Services: ACE INC Internet

Aug 25 2014
AT&T UVERSE AT&T Uverse overcharging, no full disclosure of cost, over billing Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Audio & Electronics Shops: AT&T UVERSE Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
addressplaqueshops Net city shops Money deducted from my bank account & merchandise never received Illinois Illinois Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Architects & Designers: addressplaqueshops Internet

Aug 25 2014
Tonaderm It's a scam! Dont oder from this company!! I orderd the trial and was charged almost 200 in to recuring charges. They wont even try to refund you your money. I filed a dispute with my bank and hope that they will be able to refund me my hard earned money. (((REDACTED))) Greenville SC 29607 Willmington De Author: Norfolk, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Tonaderm Internet

Aug 25 2014
PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE additional address 101 Winners Circle Port washington NY 11050 They keep sending me an statement of prize check issuance, Transactions that i need to pay,w/c i didnt purchased at all. Bank and loan financing. PORT WASHINGTON New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Desktop Publishing: PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE PORT WASHINGTON, New York

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

17, Report #1172039

Aug 24 2014
beautyclub.net pureage skin charged credit card-scam boulder Colorado Credit Card Scam,5 months Ripping me OFF. Advise, call your bank straight away to cancel your Card Internet Author: Prahran, Beauty Salons: beautyclub.net Internet

18, Report #1172010

Aug 24 2014
click bank agree ripped iff too idaho Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: click bank Internet

19, Report #1172006

Aug 24 2014
Citi Bank Student Citi BankCiti Bank Credit CardCiti Bank Debit Complete lack of customer service Nationwide Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Citi Bank Student Nationwide

20, Report #1171948

Aug 24 2014
Insight Card Services Urban Bank Urban Bank False Advertising Birmingham Alabama Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Insight Card Services Urban Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Event Resources-Larry Hamilton Liz or Stephanie BEWARE !!! RIP OFF COMPANY !!! NEVER SENT ORDERED AND PAYED CHAIRS -STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY- DOESN´T PICK UP MY CALL, OR ANSWE EMAILS- LOS ANGELES California Author: Santo Domingo , Sales People: Event Resources-Larry Hamilton LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 23 2014
Certified Car Bank Scammed Out of Hard Earned Money!! Kelowna Internet Author: los angeles, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Internet

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet