Your Search | bb&t bank

Dec 05 2016
Crystal Creek Dental Dr. Jean Sanders, Vinh Nguyen, Roy Bloom, Levy T. Do, An Q. Le ROTTEN MOUTH-Bad Teeth Day! Plano Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Dental Services: Crystal Creek Dental Plano, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees and Wrongly Credit Reporting Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Bank of Cardiff Mr. I needed vaseline ! Cardiff, California Author: College Station, Texas Loans: Bank of Cardiff Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N A Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Home equity line of credit scam Billings, Los Angeles, des Moines, Sioux Falls Nationwide Get a real estate attorney Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank N A Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
T-Mobile Unethical Business Practicess by T-Mobile Seattle Washington Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Praza Health They took money out of my bank account that I didn't authorized Scottsdale Arizona Internet Your failure!! Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado In Closing.. Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 02 2016
Sherry T False information, not following through, hiding information Ewa Beach Internet Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sherry T Internet

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Nov 30 2016
Global Floor Designs Mathew HuntMathew T. Hunt A complete Amateur Shoddy Hardwood Floor Install El Dorado Hills California Truth Serum Author: Fair Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Global Floor Designs El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
T mobile Told me all kinds of stuff Nationwide Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Merrick Bank / Junisse Skin unwilling to correct there mistake.Still charging me for an amount all ready refunded back to my account. Dallas Texas Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Merrick Bank Dallas , Texas

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide