Your Search | bbb sba.com

Feb 10 2016
JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT/ MARION JACK FREEMAN JR/ MARION JACK FREEMAN /JACK FREEMAN JR /THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT con man building contractor with only a handyman licence that he got in Dec 2015 but BBB shows his file was opened in 2007! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Roofing Companies: JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Infinite Allure Lied,did not close account continued taking money out of my account,not giving back! Product is a scam! Greenville,South Carolina Internet Author: Weatherford, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Allure Internet

4, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Frank Collins Cassie Sercombe Misleading Recruitment Consultants Dubai Internet
Author: London, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Frank Alistair Collins Internet

Feb 08 2016
Alexa (market manager) or Michelle (owner) NON-PAYMENT for Work Utah UT Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart-professionals

Feb 08 2016
Pacific World marketing Stole my money. LIED big to get my money. Brentwood California Author: Shreveport , Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific World marketing Brentwood , California

Feb 06 2016
Skyvillebulldogs Anthony Davis THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMED ME FOR $500 FOR A DOG THAT DOES NOT EXIST Baltimore Maryland
Author: Elko, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Skyvillebulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
PNP LOGISTICS Paul Gupta Trucker denies damage to car West hills California Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: PNP LOGISTICS West hills, California

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Sent letter,to deposit check in my account,then to call account manger Timothy Major to activate the check Buffalo New York Author: Dickson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Buffalo, New York

Jan 29 2016
Get-supplied Swag supply They never gave me the product i ordered which they took money for. It has been over a month and a half since i ordered a pair of shoes. Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: Spring, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Get-supplied Internet

Jan 28 2016
sparkwhitening Big rip off Henderson Nevada Author: FREDERICTON, New Brunswick BBB Better Business Bureau: sparkwhitening Henderson, Nevada

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising  Will not pay because I will not turn leads! Houston Texas  Author: brooklyn center, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 20 2016
western flyer express WFX STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOUR FEEL SORRY oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: western flyer express oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 20 2016
C.C.S. usa ACA international Blatantly fraudulent company , picks addresses and names out of a hat . Norwood Massachusetts Author: Frankford, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: C.C.S. usa Norwood, Massachusetts

Jan 19 2016
Curatin Climbers I went to collect a check on some of my 94 items of childs' clothing that the owner had chosen to put in her consignment shop. She said the computer was down, and that I'd have to come back. I came back a couple of weeks later. The shop was shut down. I have tried to contact the owner through the phone number, and on Facebook, and by filing a notice with the BBB. No response from anyone. Syracuse New York Author: E. Syracuse, New York Consignment Stores: Curatin Climbers Syracuse, New York

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 18 2016
Vivint  Vivint -- Consumer Beware - D Rating in Utah with the BBB Pittsburgh Area, Pennsylvania do you work for them? Author: Lawrence, Pennsylvania Security Services: Vivint Pittsburgh Area, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
Golden Valley Lending, Inc Upper Lake California No Rights at all?  Upper Lake CA California
Author: Corryton, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Golden Valley Lending, Inc Upper Lake CA Upper Lake CA , California

Jan 18 2016
QuiBids Holdings LLC They stole my money and wouldn't refund me very misleading web site Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Fort Pierce, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: QuiBids Holdings LLC Oklahoma City OK 73104-140, Oklahoma

Jan 17 2016
Atlantachemical.com Anyone of the string of liars offering Actavis Promethazine Codeine and Oxytocin or Oxycodone are absolute theives. They are the best liars I've ever heard in my life.  Maryland Tradekorea.com Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Atlantachemical.com Internet

Jan 17 2016
SwagSupply-Supplied I ordered shoes from these guys the 11th of Dec. for $230dollars and the money was taken from my account immediately.OR Oregon Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: SwagSupply-Supplied OR, Oregon

Jan 14 2016
Omnitech Support I urge you not to sign up with Omnitech Support. They are a waste of money and will stonewall you if you try and get a refund. Internet
You can Even Trust the BBB anymore. Fraud Alert BBB Scam! Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Support Internet