Your Search | bbb sba.com

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Home Choice Buy it Now LLC Fraud/Rip off Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Home Choice Saint Paul, Minnesota

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Why Not Lease It a.k.a. Tempoe LLC Ripoff, Liars, and Rude Manchester NH Author: Potterville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
MORGAN COMPANY CJ & Associates, CMCBuildersdesigners. Morgancompanybuilders Morganconstructioncompanytx.com MORGAN COMPANY (CJ MORGAN& ASSOCIATE) BBB #91377462 IS A RIP OFF COMPANY SCURRY, TEXAS Texas Author: Texas Builders & Contractors: MORGAN COMPANY Texas

Aug 19 2016
All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Green Dot Walmart money card green dot corporation greent dot walmart money card pasadena California Author: laurel, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Walmart money card pasadena, California

Aug 16 2016
Dabado Dabado ripped me off!!! Denver Colorado
Author: phoenix, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Dabado Denver, Colorado

Aug 16 2016
Senior solemate Tell me I have messages and there is nothing there. When I respond to someone who has viewed profile they never answer. They were quick to take money but I feel it is a complete fraud. Never again Internet Author: St louis, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Senior solemate Internet

12, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

Aug 13 2016
Grace Wang via Aliexpress Warning! Business Thieves! Nationwide Author: Endwell, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Grace Wang via A internet

Aug 13 2016
Equinox Beauty & Truth Illunmagen fraudulent in their advertising practices by hiding huge details in terms internet Author: Yelm, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Equinox Beauty & Truth

15, Report #1322060

Aug 11 2016
Atomic Deals.co Does not answer emails took money no product paid for tracking etc nothing file case with PayPal for no product This company does not exist right now no services at all Internet Author: Flower mound, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Atomic Deals.co Internet

16, Report #1321950

Aug 11 2016
Genuine White Innovation White Credit Card Fraud Henderson Nevada Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Genuine White Internet

Aug 10 2016
Regenere Skin Regenere Facelift ComplexRegenere Eye & Neck Serum Misrepresented their refund policy. They said I could keep the sample for $29.95 Internet Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Regenere Skin Internet

Aug 08 2016
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DECEIVED INTO SIGNING UPGRADE MARCH 2015, FORCED TO PAY $2,659 MAINTENANCE FOR 2015 THAT WE COULD NOT USE, OPEN HEART SURGERY 7/6/2015, DECREASE IN INCOME, APPLIED FOR HARDSHIP RELIEF DEC 15, DENIED 3-4 X, COMPLAINED BBB, DENIED, LIARS & THIEVES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MOUNT HERMON, California Travel Companies: DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

19, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

20, Report #1320893

Aug 05 2016
Darren Utt of Us Vet Bulldogs Us Vet Bulldogs Puppy mill, selling sick dogs My Airy, North Carolina Internet
Made everything right Author: Greensboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Darren Utt of Us Vet Bulldogs Internet

21, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

22, Report #1320842

Aug 05 2016
Spotloan TOTAL RIP OFF Palatine Internet Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Spotloan Internet

23, Report #1320797

Aug 04 2016
Wpi ifriends!! SCAM! TOOK OVER $1200 DOLLARS OFF MY CARD AND I HAD NO CLUE WHAT THIS SITE WAS TIL I INVESTIGATED. BEWARE STILL FIGHTING FOR MY MONEY.. Internet Author: ORESTES, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Wpi ifriends Internet

24, Report #1320532

Aug 03 2016
wholesaleamerica jeffery is the contact person..is the only contact person for the company.no matter what number you push when you call the 1 800 number. i order some pallet from whole america and did not receive any pallet i call this man jeffery several time and email him we was calling me back until we wire him the money in to his accounti order cvs pallet walmart pallet and to day i google and read all can of bad review on this company with the bbb i should have done that before i place my order but i did not so i need you all help to track this man down i have the last email he sent and receipt were the wire went to Riverview florida Author: columbus, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: wholesaleamerica Internet

25, Report #1320242

Aug 02 2016
Praza Health NOT BBB ACCREDITED - DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING - REPETITIVE UNAPPROVED BILLING - A REAL BUNCH OF RIP OFF ARTISTS - SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY TO BERNIE MADOFF INDUSTRIES. Scottsdale Arizona Author: High Point, North Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Scottsdale , Arizona