Your Search | bbb sba.com

Sep 03 2015
ECS ECIGSHOP Took unathorized money out of my account. After they got thier 9.99 for S&H Internet Author: Austin, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ECS ECIGSHOP Internet

Sep 03 2015
Thrive market - membership scam Avoid at all costs - i had to file a case with BBB Culver City, CA Internet Author: Anytown, California Food Stores: Thrive market Internet

Sep 02 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
Beware of Frank Marcello and Northwestern College Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection works with industry leading administrators with an A BBB rating and is one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad For you!! Author: , Ohio Auto Warranty: AAAutoProtection West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 02 2015
Kami Shade Worst Company Ever Sherman Oaks California Author: Newburgh, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Kami Shade Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 30 2015
Ashley Furniture I purchased a couch from Ashley Furniture on about June 22 2015 after two weeks the back broke away from the arm.   Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture

Aug 30 2015
LAUREN LUXE $98.00 CHARGE NOT APPROVED ON CREDIT CARD TWICE BURBANK California Author: DEL CITY, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: LAUREN LUXE BURBANK, California

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Nocturnal pictures Ripped me off by selling a bootleg, grainy, worst picture I've ever seen video for 20 bucks! Las vegas Nevada
Author: Angier, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Nocturnal pictures Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2015
365 Home Warranty Corp. Encouraged me to lie to the BBB to make their company look better. Edison New Jersey Author: Bryant, Arkansas Home Warranty Companies: 365 Home Warranty Corp. Edison, New Jersey

Aug 26 2015
unlimited recovery towing company these rude, theives stole my vechacal right out of my assigned parking spot and blaintly lied about the reason.first said double parked which was impossibe because car parked beside me, then said wedged between two cars also impossible the other side is a island with bushes and bolders. all they could come up with after two lies is tire was on curb!! bbb rates them F also 19 similar complaints with bbb raleigh nc North Carolina
ALWAYS!!!! Author: raleigh nc, North Carolina Auto Towing: unlimited recovery raleigh nc, North Carolina

Aug 25 2015
National Coatings, Inc. Guarantee and Warranty issues and will not accept phone call or return message Lindenhurst New York
Author: summerdale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: National Coatings, Inc. Lindenhurst, New York

Aug 24 2015
bbb bait and switch, did nothing garden city nation wide Author: garden city, Idaho Small Business Services: bbb garden city,

Aug 24 2015
SelectStudentLoan Program Did not follow through on their offer! Los Angeles California Author: Folsom, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: SelectStudentLoan Los Angeles, California

Aug 22 2015
Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide The answer is: Everyone Author: Green Valley, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
Name brand jeans Levis for less or Allen Nolen I ordered 3 pair of 550 relaxed jeans then it told me to pick the color I wanted so I picked all same color. So when I got them I had 3 different colors and looked used . When I contacted name brand jeans/levis for less Allen Nolen responded that I get what color they send because they are cheap and to shop at a store next time. So why ask me what color I wanted if I get whatever they want to send Charlestown Indiana Author: Jackson , Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Name brand jeans Internet

Aug 22 2015
em phys integrated care (epic) Timpanogos regional hospital of Orem Utah. I needed financial assistance and they refused to help me. And they weren't professional at all. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: American Fork , Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: em phys integrated care (epic) Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2015
UTZ/HANOVER FOODS UTZ SNACKS FRAUDULENT PRACTICES HANOVER PA. Nationwide Author: PHILLIPSBURG, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: UTZ/HANOVER FOODS Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Swisa Beauty/Sensation Beauty sent relabeled noncomsumer packaged order to me. Tried to charge me double the price covered labeled jar with peel & stick label to cover up incorrect name. Contained incorrect product. Richardson Texas Author: Millsboro, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: Swisa Beauty Richardson, Texas

Aug 21 2015
HEP Pictures that Tech showed of AC duct system are different than pictures second estimate Tech showed and also pictures taken by boyfriend. Knoxville Nationwide Author: Maryville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: HEP Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Poly group pool pumps I bought a poly group pool from Walmart in May of 2014. Worked good. Took the pump in and drained the pool in September of 2014. Went to re hook and refill pool in May of 2015 pump would not work so I order replacement pump. 32 days later pump dies. They Would not make good on bad product Author: Grafton , West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Poly group pool pumps

Aug 20 2015
Directv Unauthorized Account Wipeout Georgia Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Directv Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Global Vitamax Garcina Cambogia FRAUDULENT!!! Tempe Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

Aug 17 2015
Grand Crowne Resorts Sherry Carpenter Capital Rsorts Group Grand Crowne Resort took advantage of us as senior citizens, they have lied and deceived us, our health has suffered. Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Chillicothe , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Grand Crowne Resorts Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Aug 17 2015
Midway Movers Hired Midway Movers to relocate me. The move was very unprofessional and I was forced to pay more than I was contracted for. The movers damaged items in the house that I was moving from,. The movers also damaged my leather couch, chair, broke legs off furniture and broke my mirror from my bedroom dresser. After filling a claim and forwarding pictures of the damaged items, my claim was denied. I had no idea that this company had a reputation of unprofessional, as well as damaging b clients furnishing. T he moving process was very stressful and during the process one guy walked around the entire time forcing me to initial paperwork and raising the moving cost. I will not recommended this company to anyone that looking to move. Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Midway Movers Chicago, Illinois