Your Search | bbb sba.com

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Tax Help Group This company is a scam. They give false advise and take your money. They also have several fake positive reviews on BBB Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Tax Services: Tax Help Group Boynton Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
Vivalux Lied about true fees associated with product. Never disclosed return policy . Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Vivalux Internet

6, Report #1302024

Apr 27 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc. committed to customer satisfaction. Since 2003 Beyond Breakeven consistently delivered on that commitment therefore earning a Better Business Bureau, (BBB) A+ Accredited business rating. Additionally, the company has received a positive rating due to their commitment to the Ripoff Report Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Cloud Real Estate. Security Deposit killeen Texas Author: killeen, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Cloud Real Estate killeen,

8, Report #1301957

Apr 26 2016
SW Transmissions / Southwest Transmissions Quality Used Transmissionsautopartsemail.biz Horrible customer service and lies. Who really knows? The BBB doesn't. Internet Author: Oregon Auto Parts: SW Transmissions / Southwest Transmissions Internet

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 24 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos receives our highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program; a Program that benefits the customer and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Amazing Pet Expos has excellent ratings with the BBB (in each of their local markets) Dun & Bradstreet, in addition to endorsements by Pet Age Magazine, Animal Wellness Magazine, American Dog Magazine, National Geographic's The Dog Lovers Guide to Travel, and Everfest (2016 Top Festivals). Amazing Pet Expos have been featured in media outlets such as Yahoo! Finance, The New York Post, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Good Day New York, Good Day Los Angeles, Bloomberg Live, The Arizona Republic (USA Today), and dozens of others.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Saint Louis , Missouri

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... » Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 22 2016
Paradise home improvement Dixie home crafter paradise home improvement Horrible worst company Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Paradise home improvement Greenville , South Carolina

Apr 22 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Quit ur bitchin Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

Apr 22 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Central Business Funding dedicated to customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's effectively, even in the challenging lending industry we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Central Business Funding pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
They have done the same to me Author: Aurora, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vagas , Nevada

Apr 21 2016
SkinOptics & Eyessentials Deducted $89.95 & 86.95 from my checking account without authorization . Santa Anna California Author: Friendswood , Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: SkinOptics & Eyessentials Santa Anna, California

Apr 20 2016
Goldstein and Associates threatening, rude, ,was told I had 2 felony charges against me Nationwide Author: Charleston, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 19 2016
Dream Big Online Holdings Infringed on my consumer rights so as to preclude me from having any redress to recover my monies. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Dream Big Online Holdings Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 19 2016
Skin Optics charged me for a free sample. Costing a big amount of 89.95. I am a disabled single mother who is also paying for college. Every penny makes a difference for me. This is such a scam! Internet Author: Westfield, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Apr 18 2016
Rocky Mtn Truck Center,inc. Rocky Mtn truck centers staring Lynette Bolt and co staring Patrick mc carthy Eden Idaho Author: Anderson, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Rocky Mtn Truck Center,inc. Eden, Idaho

Apr 18 2016
Oakwood Vanderbilt Worst company , was bought out couldn't honor warranty ! Maryville Tennessee Author: Somewhere, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Oakwood Maryville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2016
JMZ Property Manangement JMZ Management Don't Rent From This Company!!!!! Novi Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: JMZ Property Manangement Novi, Michigan

Apr 18 2016
Don Baskins Truck Sales LLC Untrustworthy, Their word in worthless, Watch this company, Do your business elsewhere. Covington Tennessee You missed the boat Author: Leesburg, Georgia Truck Dealers: Don Baskins Truck Sales LLC Covington, Tennessee

Apr 18 2016
Lavino Skin Science Hashtag Fulfillment (distributed by) Scam Internet Author: Deland, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavino Skin Science Internet

Apr 16 2016
Global Pet Delivery Tinshu Bertrand Alaindoh / Remond Gwekeh/ Chinami Evans Tarkeh/ Amanda Cruiz Sold me a Pomarainn puppy for $250. I now have a total of 2000 with what they claim additional coast 480 Newman Ave E. St Paul MN 55230 Minnesota Author: Parkston, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Pet Delivery Internet