Your Search | bbb sba.com

1, Report #1191620

Nov 26 2014
Gas South STAY AWAY from GAS SOUTH unless you want to be a VICTIM!!! watkinsville Georgia Author: watkinsville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Gas South watkinsville, Georgia

2, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

3, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

4, Report #1190578

Nov 21 2014
AAMCO...JAMES THE MANAGER THEY ARE A HUGE RIP OFF! THEY TELL YOU IT COSTS A CERTAIN PRICE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED, NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU PAY IT THEN THEY ASK FOR MORE MONEY!!! DO NOT USE AAMCO. JAMES IS A LIAR AND THEY ARE SCAMINNG PEOPLE OUT OF HARD EARNED MONEY Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: AAMCO Reading , Pennsylvania

5, Report #1190427

Nov 21 2014
Smith-Sights LLC Josh Smith sole Owner Rip-Off Warning! Will not refund returns or deliver products as promised Wabash, Indiana Author: Clovis, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smith-Sights LLC Wabash,, Indiana

6, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

7, Report #1190102

Nov 19 2014
West Financial Breitling financial laughing when I returned car after having it for two days broke down on expressway detroit Michigan Author: Oak Park , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: West Financial detroit, internet

Nov 19 2014
Vested Protection Systems Jeff Joy, Jeffrey Joy Clark New Jersey
Author: Westminster , Colorado Private Investigators: Vested Protection Systems Clark, New Jersey

Nov 18 2014
elephant structure-carport.com carolina carports Do not order from this company: They have difficulty delivering: they tell you 6-8 weeks, on the 8th week, they give you a tentactive date for the 9th week. Then extend it to 90 days. When you attempt to cancel, they try to keep deposit. File all complaints with the BBB in North Carolina, this outfit needs to be stopped! boone north caroling North Carolina Author: shickshinny, Pennsylvania Parking Garages: elephant structure-carport.com boone, North Carolina

Nov 17 2014
Tutorz.com Dirk Wagner This guy is a fraud Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Tutoring: Tutorz.com Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Dolphin Carpet & Tile Buyer Beware Coral Springs Florida Author: Aventura, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Dolphin Carpet & Tile Coral Springs , Florida

Nov 17 2014
The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling scamming thieves, faulty equipment not replaced, emails not lived up to, lies to paypal, never answered BBB complaint, zero customer support, Kennett Missouri Author: ocean grove, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Gbox Shop - Jason and Tara Henfling Kennett, Missouri

Nov 15 2014
Instantcheckmate Backround checks Billing Scam instantcheckmate billing scam ripoff Las Vegas Internet Author: Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Instantcheckmate Backround checks Internet

Nov 12 2014
NIC Law Enforcement Supply www.nles.com/ defective poorly made products customer service will not fix mistakes on their part, will not respond to complaints files with BBB Algodones New Mexico
Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: NIC Law Enforcement Supply Algodones, New Mexico

Nov 12 2014
union worker credit servies they sent me a letter stating i was pre approved for a 10,000 credit limit all i had to do is send them 37.00 which i did haven't heard nothing. they need to get this company dallas Texas Author: newark, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: union worker credit servies dallas, Texas

Nov 12 2014
Aaron's Sales and Lease Better to by outright than deal with harassment Nationwide Author: North Loup, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Aaron's Sales and Lease Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Dynamic Installations Dish Network aka Dynamic Installations Location Kechi a suburb of Wichita Ks. post id: 4695172324 , please call Eston at 281-748-2738 or Justin 928-301-8156 They have taken food from my kids mouth. Have worked since sept 2014 To nov 2014 for notta. and they say I owe them money!!!!! Kechi Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Dynamic Installations Kechi, Kansas

Nov 11 2014
Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance MLDM MLDM ENTERPRISES,LLC MLDPP Michael DeGeorge, Tanya Weckler DeGeorge SCAM ARTISTS. DEADBEAT EMPLOYERS. CHEATERS. PYRAMID SCHEMERS. CROOKED BUSINESS DEALERS. Orlando Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance Orlando, Florida

Nov 09 2014
Transcendent innovations Inc TRAINN, Alan J Smolek I completed all my referrals by September 11 of 2014, it's almost 3 months and this company has not responded to my support tickets, voicemails, letters. Even I contacted the BBB and the attorney general of Chicago Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Fraud: Transcendent innovations Inc Internet

Nov 04 2014
BMW Of North America LLC Customer Relations Dept. Liz Mulvey Very unprofessional, stated to BBB that she was there to help but her phone calls proved otherwise Woodcliff Lake New Jersey Author: Hopedale, Massachusetts Auto manufactures: BMW Of North America LLC Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey

Nov 04 2014
Apple Do not buy pre-owned Apple Products! Cupertino California Author: Norwich, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Apple Cupertino, California

Nov 04 2014
NISSAN See prior records on file both with BBB and Co. I think the Co. has been extremely unfair to me, I pd. cash for the car and I hear they won't fool with you then. Mt Airy Georgia Author: Mt. Airy Ga.30563, Georgia Auto Warranty: NISSAN Mt Airy, Georgia

Nov 03 2014
family pool and spa horrible customer service, will not take responsibility for their installers awful job. gainesville Florida Author: archer, Florida Pools & Saunas: family pool and spark gainesville, Florida

Nov 03 2014
Cleanse Pro Garcinia Failure to cancel account 3 times, misleading cancellation policy, failure to refund, inaccurate inconsistant advise on cancellation policy, claimed they would not assist me any further if I contacted the BBB. Santa Ana California Author: Santa Rosa, California Weightloss Programs: Cleanse Pro Santa Ana, California

Nov 03 2014
bitdefender bitdefender will charge your account without auth: F on BBB Fort Lauderdale FL Author: Frisco, Vermont Computer Software: bitdefnder Select State/Province