Your Search | bbb sba.com

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Marcia Mobley BayLake Doodles Owes $7500+ for breeder, didn't return dog, started harrassing my family & friends with outrageous lies concerning myself Orlando Florida
Author: Arlington, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Marcia Mobley Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 19 2014
Paula Young lied,fraud,theives, Brockton Massachusetts
Author: New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Paula Young Brockton, Massachusetts

Oct 18 2014
Campus Concepts Inc. This company still owes me $400.00 dollars in commission for 3 years. I report the President to the BBB and the State. They wouldn't call them back. The state said they had other complaints, but couldn't track the President down. The President called and Make $100,000.00 working from home. Dallas and Long Beach Texas and California Author: NB, California Media: Campus Concepts Inc. Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Invicta Watch Bad quality of product, Warranty service is a scam Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Invicta Watch Hollywood, Florida

Oct 16 2014
Jim Frost Frost Cutlery Big Rip Off fro a Bible Banging Con Man Chattanooga, Tennessee 37422 Nationwide Author: DeForest, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Jim Frost Frost Cutlery Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Bettter Busines Bureau BBB Dishonest business practices and unfair to businesses reputation. Nationwide Nationwide Author: NATIONWIDE, Other Consumer Services: Bettter Busines Bureau Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
LDC collections After i recieved a citation - falsley- from them regarding a citation in San Francisco . San Francisco California Author: escondido, California BBB Better Business Bureau: LDC collections San Francisco, California

Oct 14 2014
Mr. Nutrition Promised refund on 8/31/2014. Now Refusing to Refund Because of my BBB complaint made on 9/30/2014. Humble Texas Author: Tacoma, Washington Drugstores: Mr. Nutrition Humble, Texas

Oct 13 2014
Amstone sb, Inc Amstone N.S.B. IncAmstone PC Inc Wally Walter H Miller He scammed/defrauded us. Wally came to our home gave us an estimate on 8/25/2014 and took a deposit of 3,400.00 for Travertine tile and installation. We have filed a police report and BBB for ignoring our phone calls/texts, refusing to give us our money back or produce our tile. This is not the first time he has accomplished this. He has several arrests for defrauding. Wally took money from us and one of us is a Senior Citizen. Still no tile or money as of 10/13/2014 Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Amstone sb, Inc Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Blue Horseshoe Healthcare Bargain OTC Refusal to pay for supplies provided. Refusal to respond to myself or the BBB. Willmington North Carolina Author: mason, Michigan Medical Supplies: Blue Horseshoe Healthcare Willmington, North Carolina

Oct 10 2014
Northwest Florida BBB BBB BUSINESS REVIEW -NORTHWEST FLORIDAinfo@nwfl.bbb.orgPhone: 850.429.0002 Toll Free: 800.729.9226Fax: 850.429.0006 USED FAULTS RATING OF LAWYER STEVEN W. BOWDEN OF AN A+ RATING WHEN THE FIRM IS NOT EVEN ACCREDITED COST ME MEDICAL DAMAGE AND $$$$ OF DOLLARS FOR SERVES HE IS A THEIF AND LIAR AT BEST SHOULD BE DIS BARRED AND IN JAIL BUT WIMPY ESCAMBIA SANTA ROSA BAR I/ TOOK NO ACTION COMPLINT AFTER COMPLAINT!!!S PENSACOLA Florida Internet Author: GULF BREEZE , Florida Attorneys General: Northwest Florida BBB Internet

Oct 08 2014
Jewelry mart Peter Kim This company does not stand by there product... And they lie and cheat there customers. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry mart Los Angeles , California

Oct 07 2014
Dr Pascual MD Amaryllis Horrible Company pembroke pines Florida Author: Pembroke pines, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Dr Pascual MD pembroke pines, Florida

Oct 07 2014
Garcinia Trial took money from credit card account, but can't return the money Greenville South Carolina Author: San Diego, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Trial Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 07 2014
ProDermagenix Michelle & Donavin (Reps at company) Offered free trial for 14 days for $7.00, product arrived 12 days later... trial over in 2 days and when I cancelled, they said I'd be credited and find out they charged me $129.00 internet Internet Author: Mahopac, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: ProDermagenix Internet

Oct 07 2014
Beau Derma Santa Ana California Author: Adell, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Beau Derma Santa Ana, California

Oct 07 2014
Sirrius XM satellite radio company fraudently charged my credit card for a year. They agreed 8/9/2014 to refund the money, then reneged! nationwide/inet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Sirrius XM Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Texas singles San Antonio i signed up in July 2013 with Texas Singles. Paid an enormous sum with few results. These people prey on singles who don't want to go the internet route and make false promises. I have had 5 dates in 18 months and they have been a bust. The company will not refund your money. They are very defensive and try to blame the customer. Shavano Park Texas Author: san antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Texas singles San Antonio Shavano Park, Texas

Oct 06 2014
Infinity Moving and Storage these people are pond scum They stole many of my household items - they just never showed up, Lied, forged my signature on the delivery document, & damaged, broke, ruined 90% of my shipment. Bronx New York Author: New York, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Moving and Storage Bronx, New York

Oct 06 2014
IAHCP Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare SCAM STOLE MONEY New York, New York New York Author: New City, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: IAHCP Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Car nation It's dishonest deceitful business practice they riped me off when I bought the car sold me lemon car bec I'm a girl that been tired 10 in 2 months then I take the car for repair they ask for cash payment of 1845 I paid them in cash a mike later the car broke down they never fix the car and they want more money for repair this kind of buss must stop 2705 n cocoa blvd cocoa fl 32922 Florida
Author: Satellitebeach , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Car nation Satellite beach, Florida

Oct 05 2014
Probe Market Research / Affin Global STAY AWAY! SCAM, UNETHICAL, MARKET RESEARCH, CONSUMER OPINION, LYNETTE EBERHART, PROBE, BBB, TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, UNORGANIZED, STAY AWAY, NATIONWIDE New York New York Author: Kent, Washington Better Business Bureau: Probe Market Research New York, New York