Your Search | bbb sba.com

Aug 22 2014
Progreen Coffee Pure slim Garcinia Poor business practice Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii BBB Better Business Bureau: Progreen Coffee Internet

Aug 22 2014
Dermajeuvenate Rejeuveneye Max Free trial rip off Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Ste-Marthe sur le lac, Quebec BBB Better Business Bureau: Dermajeuvenate Internet

Aug 22 2014
Lipo G3 Pompano Florida G3 Lipo London Stole money from my account Pompano Florida Author: Melrose, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Lipo G3 Pompano FL Pompano, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey Author: Waveland, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Psychic Fortune Tellers: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 19 2014
Intown suite Duluth rude racist unsafe Duluth Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Intown suite Duluth Duluth, Georgia

Aug 17 2014
Kay jewelers mall of America Credit scam Bloomington Minnesota Author: Superior, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Kay jewelers Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 17 2014
Berkely Group AON Affinity Refuse to honor claim Jericho New York Author: Kingston, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Berkely Group Jericho, New York

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Liberty Mutual Special Investagators Unit Kevin Mc Clurry and Elizabeth Mikesell Attorneys. Mr. Mc Clurry was hired by Liberty a Mutual along with there shister Attorney Office which just so happends to being paid by Liberty Mutual to make you the poor Consumer who has become premenately Disabled and no longer able yo make her house payments those loosing her Credit Rating Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Liberty Mutual Special Investagators Unit Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
GE Capital Retail Bank credit card DO NOT USE!!! Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Capital Retail Bank credit card Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Dagar Heating & Air Dagar Mechanical ( as per BBB) & Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Wrong diagnosis of A/C which has resulted in further damage!! Carrollton Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Maintenance Companies: Dagar Heating & Air Carrollton, Texas

Aug 16 2014
lavish skin you agree to pay for trial of 4.99 and the company charges 89.00 to your account with in a month after the 4.99 you agreed to pay. surely this is illigal santa ana California Author: meansville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: lavish skin santa ana , California

Aug 15 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Aug 12 2014
Better business Bureau of northern alabama BBB of northern alabama BBB is for sale to highest bidder huntsville Alabama Author: madison, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Better business Bureau of northern alabama huntsville , Alabama

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 11 2014
Cricket Wireless YBUY Cricket Wireless rep signed us for 2 phones on finance with YBUY but NO INFORMATION GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE- 3 hours in store with no explanation to set up 2 Samsung galaxy s4's Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cricket Wireless Tempe, Arizona

Aug 11 2014
Beauty Club. Net BCCLUB.CO,GREENWOOD VLG, CO Stole money off my Credit Card Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Salida, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Salons: Beauty Club. Net Internet

Aug 09 2014
pageremovalservice.com SEO reputation management extortion demand after they cannot do the job they claimed they would move make our BBB and Yelp! complaint go away along with 1 ripoff report. threats to make things even worse if I don't pay them more money. where they are located, or a phone number you can reach them at. they dont tell you Internet Author: Albany, New York SEO - Reputation Management: pageremovalservice.com extortion demand after they cannot do the job Internet

Aug 09 2014
US capital advance US capital advance/ goverment lendingus capital federal loan department this company will ask you to pay a verification fee then when you pay they will ask you to pay the tax fee then when you pay that they ask for you to pay for insurance on the loan amount they have you pay threw a moneypak card thats when they get you they tell you the money was not on the card and deny your loan and wont refund your cash Fortworth Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: US capital advance Internet

Aug 08 2014
07/21/14 OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1783 Texas $29.95 $29.95 plus $1.00 charged to my master card without my authorization in july 2014 Texas Author: Lemon Grove, California BBB Better Business Bureau: 07/21/14 OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1783 TX $29.95 Texas

Aug 07 2014
Jack Wilson QA Watches did to me the same thing as others, jumped in on Amazon and asked if I would do a survey, wich I did and picked out a watch, paid for shipping & handling and a delux box it came in (that was a real joke) and it cost me $9.95. Then on Aug. 7th this year my credit card was charged $95.00 and mabe even more down the road if I can't get this stopped. QA WATCHES IS A RIP OFF Burbank Ca. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Jack Wilson Select State/Province

Aug 06 2014
africavoodoo.com High Priest Aaliyah The Devil Himself, Run away as fast as you can, Nothing but a Ripp-off, Report to BBB also,Deceptive Internet Author: Dummy, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: africavoodoo.com Select State/Province