Your Search | bbb sba.com

1, Report #1196673

Dec 19 2014
Club Metro USA Old Bridge New Jersey Billing Scams, BBB Rating = F, Poor Customer Service Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Old Bridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Club Metro USA Old Bridge NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey

Dec 18 2014
Mike Wiggins & Mike Wiggins Car care Center / Mike Wiggins/ Rx7 Heaven Lying Body Shop and Non-performing mechanic Memphis/ Bartlett Tennessee
Author: Germantown, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Mike Wiggins & Mike Wiggins Car care Center Memphis, Tennessee

3, Report #1196270

Dec 18 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyond JNL Apparel stole my money Internet
Author: Liberty Township , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: JNL Apparel and Beyond Internet

4, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

5, Report #1195323

Dec 14 2014
HughesNet BBB Started all Bolts left loose by Marc Wortman told by service Tech/Salesman Marc did'nt install it. Princeton Nationwide
Author: Owensville, Indiana Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Nationwide

6, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

7, Report #1194862

Dec 11 2014
regal marketing solutions Kristina Gonter immature, idiot, doesn't know business, high school drama Rancho cordova California Author: pearland, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: regal marketing solutions Rancho cordova, California

8, Report #1194850

Dec 11 2014
Taxi Music Service Misleading information to gain me as a member. Calabasas California Author: Stanley, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxi Music Service Nationwide

9, Report #1194792

Dec 11 2014
Purina Nestle / Purina PURINA KILLS PETS Internet Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Purina Internet

10, Report #1194570

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel & Beyond Inc. Ripped of in Iowa by JNL Apparel & Beyond Inc. Corsicana Texas Author: Rockford, Iowa BBB Better Business Bureau: JNL Apparel & Beyond Inc. Corsicana, Texas

11, Report #1194361

Dec 10 2014
American fridge panels Formerly West Coast built in refrigerators Stole my money I paid for a sub zero freezer drawer and they never sent it Molalla Oregon Author: Rantoul, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: American fridge panels Internet

12, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 08 2014
Tutorz.com Dirk Wagner This guy is a fraud Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Tutoring: Tutorz.com Nationwide

14, Report #1191828

Dec 08 2014
Marriott Vacation Club Marriott Vacations Worldwide CorporationMarriott Ownership Resorts Inc.Marriott Vacation Club InternationalMarriott's Ko Olina Beach Clubplus 50 other resorts worldwide definitely not Marriott Hotelsonly discussing the timeshare side of Marriott Marriott Vacation Club - Do Not Join Unless You are Very Wealthy Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Resorts: Marriott Vacation Club Nationwide

Dec 08 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

16, Report #1193896

Dec 08 2014
Island spas Hot tubs direct Author: Nettleton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Island spas Internet

17, Report #1192942

Dec 03 2014
4salepuppy.com, Lancaster puppies Do not purchase puppies from 4salepuppy.com, shorkiepups5@gmail.com or jdirts2684 on Lancaster puppies. They are all the same person. My daughter and I purchased 2 morkie puppies from them on nov 23rd, both had parvo and both died. We are completely devastated. We contacted breeder and she threatened us and refused to refund us even though there is a guarantee. She used a fake name and will not answer our emails. Internet Author: Fairhaven, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: 4salepuppy.com Internet

18, Report #1192651

Dec 02 2014
Kings Creek My wife and I have been victims for sometime now. Bait and Switch ,additional maintenance fee because we complained. Williamsburg Va. Author: Suffolk, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Kings Creek

19, Report #1192321

Dec 01 2014
Affectiva, Paula David Manipulative, Dishonest, Poor Business Practices Waltham Massachusetts Author: Waltham, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Affectiva Waltham, Massachusetts

20, Report #1192118

Nov 30 2014
Nascar Membership Fraud Nationwide Author: Amherst, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nascar Membership Nationwide

21, Report #1192021

Nov 29 2014
Horizon Card Services Horizon Card Services makes money fraudulently Oelwein Nationwide Author: Oelwein, Iowa BBB Better Business Bureau: Horizon Card Services Nationwide

22, Report #1191620

Nov 26 2014
Gas South STAY AWAY from GAS SOUTH unless you want to be a VICTIM!!! watkinsville Georgia Author: watkinsville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Gas South watkinsville, Georgia

23, Report #1191330

Nov 25 2014
Anything Auto Parts All Things Auto Parts Unprofessional, Racist, Rude Jacksonville Florida
Author: ..., New Jersey Auto Parts: Anything Auto Parts Jacksonville, Florida

24, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

25, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama