Your Search | bbb sba.com

Jan 13 2016
TLC Lawn Care False Advertising, Billing Fraud, Fair Deb Collection Violation, BBB of Kansas City, Attorney General of Kansas Olathe KS Author: Olathe, Kansas Landscape Companies: TLC Lawn Care Olathe,

Jan 12 2016
Encante serum and eye cream They don't have a return policy and once they mailed you they don't take back California Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Encante serum and eye cream Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Vivint Home Security  Vivint was previously Apex Home Security, my contract expired now Vivint says I owed 42 Months more. Tried to negotiate Vivint playing mind games. Notified BBB no help. Internet  Lawyer Author: San Antonio, Texas Questionable Activities: Vivint Internet

Jan 12 2016
VIVINT  LOW BATTERY ISSUES AND PAYMENT Provo, Utah  Bad Batteries, Inoperable Camera/Wifi Author: Pensacola, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 11 2016
VIVINT previously APX CAN'T CANCEL - if you write, you must call - if you call, you must write PROVO, Utah BBB HELPED Author: Northern, California Security Services: Vivint PROVO, Utah

Jan 11 2016
The Pines Apartments WBAG LLC MANAGEMENT I moved out of my apt on 10/31/2015 and left the property very clean. I received a letter stating that I made damages and owe money . I'm being wrongfully accused for false allegations. No one hasn't contacted me about nothing and I still haven't got my deposit back. it's cruel how they take people for granted and keep there money . Cape Canaveral Florida Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: The Pines Apartments Cape Canaveral , Florida

Jan 08 2016
Global Express Courier Company Salazar B Serafin. Debra Anne Laurer I'm reproting a guy that starts by wanting to get to know u an tells u about himslfe , an hes tells u that he is sending u a gift. alap top gold jewlery an cash , only to have it put on hold at a transit point. I have to pay a fine of $850 to have the package delivered. Internet clearitfying Author: Waterfrod, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Express Courier Company Internet

Jan 07 2016
KITTOYSTROM tHIS COMPANY WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS I HAVE SENT ABOUT AN ORDER I SUBMITTED TO THEM FOR TOYS FOR MY GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY WHICH WAS JANUARY 5TH. Nationwide Author: Rentz, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: KITTOYSTROM Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Encante Eye cream Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Encante Eye cream Internet

Jan 06 2016
American Homes 4 Rent Scam Scam Do not Rent From Ah4r Nationwide Author: Smyrna, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Smart Balance Board 360 Did not deliver! New York Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart Balance Board 360 Internet

Jan 05 2016
Air Pro Heating and Cooling Paying a fortune for defective equipment Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Air Pro Heating and Cooling Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2016
owlsbooks, hippo books, International Books, Pro Quo, LetTheStoriesLiveOn.com - all the same company fraudulant, dodgy, dishonest, has BBB alert against them Toledo Internet owlsbooks Author: Alabama Computer Mail Order: owlsbooks Toledo, Ohio

Jan 05 2016
Dermaluxe 14 day trial for shipping costs only. I cancelled right away of the same day of the order, I have email confirmation of this cancellation, they billed me shipping + cost of the skin care cream, this was on Jan 1 and on Jan 4th they withdrew an amount of $92.53 from my checking account without my authorization, they will not reimburse the amount that they took out. They need to be reported to the BBB, and I'd like to have my money reimbursed in my checking account. Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Dermaluxe Internet

Jan 05 2016
MATCH.COM ID THEFT ABOUND personal info credit integrity COMPROMISED and NO REFUND! Dallas Internet Author: Orlando, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: MATCH.COM Internet

Jan 04 2016
A Team Moving , LLC #Fraud#Liars#Rude#DelayedDelivery#BrokenStuff#MissingItems#AdditionalCost Dallas TEXAS Author: Hoboken, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: A Team Moving , LLC

Jan 04 2016
BvHcell.com Zack is who I talk to, I could be wrong about that name Lies, Excuses and more Excuses and Lies. New York Author: Petal, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: BvHcell.com New York

Jan 04 2016
clubwhitesmile.com they had s I phone for 1.19 on Nov 30 2015 and then sometime through the night they took 119.00 without any permission I tried calling them but no answer but a message comes on with a 40 min time wait Fredericksburg Denmark Internet Author: Lockeport, Nova Scotia BBB Better Business Bureau: clubwhitesmile.com Internet

Jan 04 2016
MiraVie Skin Cream + Eye Serum none Communication Santa Ana California Miravie is a SCAM Author: Alliance, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Skin Cream + Eye Serum Santa Ana , California

Jan 04 2016
CVS RIPOFF PRICING ON ANTIBIOTIC PRESCRIPTION Chase City Virginia Author: Chase City, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: CVS Chase City, Virginia

Jan 03 2016
dr frank valdinoto he is a greedy dentist, dont go to him! Rego Park New York stacy you dont know Author: Rego Park, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: dr frank valdinoto Rego Park, New York

Jan 02 2016
Net detective I had a life time membership with net detective an I always use it I tried to use it and it wont let me log in no more the changed the site I emailed them an never got a responce back Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Net detective Internet

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 31 2015
las vegas review journal gatehouse media unpaid las vegas Nevada gatehouse meida Author: henderson , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: las vegas review journal las vegas , Nevada

Dec 30 2015
Asberry Financial Rip Off! Screens all calls, will not respond. Accepted payment of $200 but never delivered. Promised a refund when I threatened to report to BBB but never sent the refund. Nashville Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Asberry Financial Nashville, Tennessee