Your Search | bbb sba.com

Oct 01 2014
OCWEN Loan servicing Force placed insurance Nationwide Author: Ridgewood, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: OCWEN Loan servicing Nationwide

Sep 30 2014
 celebritytalent.net, Better Business Bureau BBB BBB, scam, ripp off, Beware Fraudulant Scam, fraud, scammer, ripp off, scammers New York Nationwide Author: Sydne, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Sunnova/Revolve Solar Terrible customer service. Can't transfer panels upon moving & Sunnova says they will prevent us from selling Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Sunnova/Revolve Solar Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Lokey Motors Lokey Mercedes They showed us a car with many extra features, and then they swapped it out and sold a different basic version. Later when tried to return it, the dealership denied any wrongdoing and threatened us with police to leave the property. Taking advantage of senior citizens. Horrific experience! Stay away. State Attorney General has been notified and complaint has been filed with BBB. Clearwater Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Lokey Motors Clearwater, Florida

Sep 29 2014
AMERICAN DREAM NETWORK AMERICAN DREAM NETWORK FRAUD / SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: AMERICAN DREAM NETWORK LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Sep 26 2014
Direct TV Paying for their own representatices mistake Nationwide Author: st.cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct TV Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Findlay Motor Company This GM Dealership will ot fix bad repair, even after BBB and anoth GM said to. They said NO Bullhead City Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Findlay Motor Company Bullhead City, Arizona

Sep 25 2014
Ace Cash Services NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, NO LOAN WITH THESE PEOPLE Internet Author: Paulsboro, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Ace Cash Services Internet

Sep 24 2014
Bill Frusco Plumbing Job half done ! philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: phila, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Bill Frusco Plumbing phila, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2014
James F. Caplan, Law Office Paid money for modification, lost home. North Palm Beach Florida Author: Champaign, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: James F. Caplan, Law Office North Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 23 2014
http://watchmush.cn Buyers Beware!!! Bought several watches as they looked amazing on website. Worst quality EVER, and they will not give return address. China Internet Author: Naples, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: http://watchmush.cn Internet

Sep 22 2014
NITRO FOCUS NO3 I did not receive the trial bottle, yet received a full order today. The charge to return the bottle of pills was 35% of the cost. My issue is that I never received the trial bottle. Traverse City MI Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: NITRO FOCUS NO3 Internet

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse had started an account #261905087 for a bed set 10dollars a month lay-a-way one day invoices stopped what happened to my account? what happened to the money i had already paid never heard from them tried to contact not successful . still want to continue from were i was almost was paid and ready for shipment of my 6 -pc bedroom suite never can get in contact only a po box address. DALLAS, TX Nationwide Author: anderson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

OpticsFast.com Lenses and frames sales and repair Internet
Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: OpticsFast.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
JEM AIR JEM AIR CONDITIONING DECEPTIVE RESPONSES TO PHYSICAL LOCATION AND BBB RATING PORT CHARLOTTE, FL ???????? Nationwide Author: englewood, Florida Maintenance Companies: JEM AIR Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
ATVunlimited.com this person ripped me off for $104 on a shock for my atv and I have not received anything and they will not answer the phone. Centerburg Ohio Author: Milton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: ATVunlimited.com Centerburg, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
Government Grant I was told I was approved for this grant in the amount of 14566.00.  unknown Nationwide Author: webster, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Government Grant Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
emerald lux emerald lux rip off scam Internet Author: Hayward , California BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald lux Internet

Sep 15 2014
prescription processors Medical payment processors No medication, no refund, website disappeared San Ysidro California Author: Maryland, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: prescription processors San Ysidro , California

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Micheal Grace TLC TRANSPORT DELIVERY SERVICE They took $350 from me and never deliver the Yorkie puppy . Alexandria Virginia
Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Micheal Grace Alexandria , Virginia

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
seven minute loan deceitful, scammers, crooks Internet Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: seven minute loan Internet

Sep 12 2014
newyork.bbb.org BBB Refused to Help Victim of Psychic Fraud New York New York Author: Alabama Consumer Services: newyork.bbb.org New York, New York