Your Search | bbb sba.com

Jul 05 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA I was offered $1.00 for 24hrs and thats all after refusing to pay for subscription and the following , onth they changed my debit card $29.99 without my Authorization.... really pissed off and going to call to demand a refund immediately or I will be cont charged my debit card without my Authorization Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 Internet #18664 Author: Nyssa, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA Internet

Jul 05 2014
Better Business Bureau Janet C. Hart, Tom Bartholomy, Maryanne P. Dailey, Mary A. Schmittz BBB held arbitration hearings ignoring laws and evidence in favor of contractor to gain a biased ruling for the consumer. charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 05 2014
Zumu LLC Took my DVDS and GAMES sinces June of 2013 and haven't heard anything from this company since January 2014 talking about your payment will be on the way and after that nothing since then and I try to email them and no responded from them Internet Author: Blue island, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Zumu LLC Internet

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said FREE she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 03 2014
Get-Er Done Mower Repair Took a Concrete saw there to get fixed. Was charged for new parts . Saw came out of the shop with the same problems it had. Took saw to a Authorized repair facility they opened it and confirmed that it had NO new parts or an original filter. We paid for top service and parts got burned by this place. The owners wife is very nice and sweet. The owner is nice when you are new business but if you come in with a n issue with something he fixed he starts cursing up a storm and yells at the customers. when I asked him about why he charged me for new parts and didn't install any he became VERY agitated got in my face and told me to get the F off his property. I plan on filing a BBB complaint and a lawsuit since he wouldn't refund any of the money paid. stay away from this place. there are others in Pasadena who do what they are paid to. I hope the owner learns from this experience and realizes that you don't operate a business that way. He knows who I am and how to get ahold of me. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT THIS PLACE Pasadena Texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Motorcycles: Get-Er Done Mower Repair Pasadena, Texas

Jul 03 2014
Caribbean Cruise Line No mention of buying in to time share, before allowing to go on trip, was suppose receive all information of receipt paid in mail and package of all details of vacation in mail JUST received I piece of paper with a reservation number of it congratulating me with a phone number with further instructions Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Yamhill, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 02 2014
First Data and The Merchant Solutions First Data who owns and is responsible for the scams and fraud committed by The Merchant Solutions. 1-800-337-3366 scam, rip off, fraud, criminal activity, BBB investigation, Consumer Reports worst possible rating, law suit, stealing money, Atlanta Georgia
Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data and The Merchant Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
First american tax defense, First american tax said they would help me w/ student loans I paid 800 dollars to them Chicago, Illinois Author: Bethany, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: First american tax defense Chicago, Illinois

Jul 01 2014
dermallure& skinessentials Didn't make the trial period clear and came with no info is packageing Fort Worth Texas Author: Gastonia, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: dermallure$ skin essentials Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Ukaegbu Ukaegbu webmaster@dosersis.com Taking $200.00 every year as hosting of internet service and refusal to give me the login information. of the website because he wants to taking $200.00 from me every year when others are charging $99.00 for the same service. of the website of my website when Hyattsville Maryland Author: cary, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ukaegbu Ukaegbu Hyattsville, Maryland

Jul 01 2014
Chegg Book met acceptable standards but I received no payment Internet Author: Greenville, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Chegg Internet

Jun 30 2014
advance america cash advance in new york new york kevin williams kevin williams stated that he's from advance america cash advance. Kevin talked real bad and very very unprofessional. He told me I owe $401.00 with AACA. However, I called the corporate office and they actually informed me that I only owe $225.80. Also, that they just switch my account over to the collection agency as of today(06/30/2014). Kevin Williams actually has complaints against his name and the same information he told me is the same information he told other people. He calls from 646 583 3069 then he called me from 216 521 6773 and stated he was from Lakewood Police Department. I called Lakewood Police Department and they told me it was a SCAM. I never received a loan from Advance America Cash Advance new york Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: advance america cash advance in new york new york Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Wex Bank Wex bank charges enormous late fee's Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Wex Bank Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Poopsenders Poopsenders.comshitsenders.com fake, no replies, paypal resolution, not delivered, scam, BBB business does not exist or out of business Internet Author: Elgin, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Poopsenders Internet

Jun 30 2014
Colony American Homes LLC (CAH) Paula Berg and Brian Lambert Don't rent from this company!! They lied and stole my $170 they are crooks that's why they have an F rating with BBB!! Tampa Florida Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Realtors: Colony American Homes LLC Tampa, Florida

Jun 27 2014
Greentree Servicing Ripoff New Homeowners - BE AWARE Rapid city South Dakota Author: Oak park, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Greentree Servicing Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
BBB And PUGSTER INC Vanessa Lee, Nina Ryu (Pugster Inc) and Raquel Negrete of the BBB San Jose Office. BBB CAUGHT??? Changing consumers complaints/Helping businesses commit fraud?!?! Pasadena and San Jose Nationwide
Author: New York BBB Better Business Bureau: BBB And PUGSTER INC Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Pacific Brochures Mislead about the home mailer program San Diego California Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

Jun 26 2014
Stealth Solar Revoked by Better Business Bureau! Numerous Complaints with Registrar of Contractors! Numerous disputes with customers! Check out the BBB or Registrar of contractors! Phoenix Arizona Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Stealth Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 26 2014
American Auto Transport 73 complaints with the BBB - Many in the last two months!!! Davie Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Jun 26 2014
USA Fast Cash Told me that I got a loan but I don't remember ,want sent me a copy of what they say I sign Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: USA Fast Cash Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Los Chavez Autobuses Inc. Horrible Customer Service, unwilling to state return policies over phone, website or establishment, reoport untrue statements to companies in order to refuse service or provide refunds to their clients, worst travel company I have ever dealt with, several consumer complaints have been filed with the BBB for this same exact reason. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bus Travel: Los Chavez Autobuses Inc. Houston, Texas

Jun 25 2014
ALLIED DATA CORPORATION Scam Artists - The company submitted checks to a wrong bank account costing me %66 in overdraft fees Houston Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: ALLIED DATA CORPORATION Houston, Texas

Jun 25 2014
Natonal legal Association nla NLA kept my home modivcation money of 3,500.00 St. Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Natonal legal Association St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2014
2-10 Home Warranty Fraud, Rip-Off, Lied concerning contract, False report at BBB Denver CO Author: Ohio Appliances: 2-10 Home Warranty Ohio

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC