BBB SBA.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bbb sba.com
There may be more specific results for "bbb sba.com"
For more specific results for "bbb sba.com"
Showing 26-50 of 12,008 Found Reports For more specific results for "bbb sba.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 15 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum Received first package and refused delivery. They have been sending and charging my account monthly. I cannot cancel due to no information on website. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley , California

Jul 14 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | took my money and ran. Do NOT use (((REDACTED)))! New York , New York
  (((REDACTED)))are rated an F with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Author: New York, New York Party Planners: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Jul 14 2017
Boston Matchmakers I enrolled with this company based on some good reviews I had seen. I made it very clear the type of person I was looking for. I was told they have individuals out there who were looking to meet individuals like me. Get ready to be wined and dined. Instead, this company lied and when I requested refund I was told I could not get my money back. Braintree Massachusetts Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Boston Matchmakers Braintree, Massachusetts

Jul 14 2017
QuGenix Ordered free trial, pay shipping only. Did not receive any email confirmation and no information or statement or explanation came with the trial. Received credit card statement with charge of 89.71 and 89.77. Then received a second shipment when I called they told me I could not return the un opened box and receive credit. The customer service rep was rude, cut me off and pretty much told me I was an idiot for not reading the fine print. Honestly, when I ordered I read and re read the information and did not see anywhere that I was signing up to get continued product or that I would be charged for the trial product. This company is a huge scam. Fountain Valley, CA , California Internet Author: Hebron, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: QuGenix Internet

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
BeautyandPretty MM beauty----- switched to this name for the product being send from Texas. Humboldt Moving Media and Bar Mills Consulting Firm I was charged $99 for a product i did not order. San Antonio Texas Author: INMAN, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BeautyandPretty San Antonio, Texas

Jul 11 2017
Allumiderm Costa Mesa CA Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiderm California

Jul 10 2017
T&S Roofing Systems Inc. Louis Toledo Fradulent & deceptive marketing practices - intentional misleading to steal marketing ideas Miami Florida ISSUE RESOLVED Author: Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: T&S Roofing Systems Inc. Miami, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Nutrisystem Flagrant theft Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutrisystem Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Linkshe sent wrong size cant return unknown address Saigon. Saigon Japan Author: CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Linkshe Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Tractor wireless My minutes were stolen!!! My minutes were being used when I have xfinity!!! Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Tractor wireless Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Florida Career Collge THIS SCHOOL IS A SCAM ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY Jacksonville Florida Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Florida Career Collge Internet

Jul 09 2017
Affluence Edu, LLC Affluence Edu, LLC -Purchased a 3 day Investment Training for $1147.00- Was shocked when class turned out to be nothing but information to receive the actual training costing $38 000.00 Very disappointed and wants my money back. Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Affluence Edu, LLC Utah

Jul 08 2017
Von Elite Rottweilers Lisa Hoselton Jason Adams Elite Canine Daycare and Spa Dishonest breeder selling high priced AKC puppies that are very sick and do not have papers. We bought a beautiful Rottweiler puppy from them a year ago that has already been diagnosed with hip dysphasia. She also battled stomach illness for three months that we believe stunted her growth. Not to mention, we still haven't received paperwork on her. Buyer beware! This is a nightmare! Bay Area California Author: Danville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Von Elite Rottweilers Bay Area , California

Jul 08 2017
FASHIONNOVA FASHIONNOVA TOOK MY MONEY, NEVER SENT PACKAGE Internet Author: APO, California BBB Better Business Bureau: FASHIONNOVA Internet

Jul 07 2017
Tasting Room Lot 18 Wine club scam new york Internet Author: Westlake Village, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Tasting Room Internet

Jul 06 2017
Grout Medic Betty borges Project: Clean & Seal Grout or Tile Betty and her Tech was suppose to finish the job of cleaning, and reseal ALL tile areas in my bathroom. They did not clean the tiles... left a mess every time.  I was totally ripped off. I would not recommend anyone use The Grout Medic as their workmanship was terrible and they were very difficult to deal with. The corporate office would not offer any assistance as they said I had to deal with the franchise owner and hang the phone up. This company has franchises nationwide. Royal Palm Beach Nationwide
Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Grout Medic Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Derma Genetix Falsely charged St. Petersburg Florida Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
etia.info This company scammed me into signing up and I worked for my money but never received it. Can't contact company :( Internet Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: etia.info Internet

Jul 06 2017
CAMMEDIA.COM worked as a cam model for webcam models.com also known as CAMMEDIA.COM verified account after numerous attempts I contacted support Internet Author: Other BBB Better Business Bureau: CAMMEDIA.COM Internet

Jul 06 2017
swengines Home Office address: 406 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 400, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103 Nationwide Engine Network 866-319-1058 Feel like I've been beatin down and my life is worthless Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103 Nationwide This Business Is Not BBB Accredited Author: corning, Ohio Auto Parts: swengines Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
furniture factory direct montage furniture services. globe furniture bought sectional in 2015 got premium coverage, now sectional is pealing every where!!! HELP!!! lakewood Washington Author: lakebay, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: furniture factory direct lakewood, Washington

Jul 06 2017
American dream home improvement Hard to get someone to talk to. Or call back. Keep changing the price to be paid after it was agreed upon. Did fix the problems to the roof they replaced but messed it up again when putting gutters on. Never inspect work. Had talked to the BBB at first the only reason they responded to us. Now problems again Downers, Grove,IL Illinois Author: Kansas city, Kansas Roofing Companies: American dream home improvement Downers, Grove,IL, Illinois

Allumineye Mislead about free trial, was charged outrageous prices Internet