BBB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bbb
There may be more specific results for "bbb"
For more specific results for "bbb"
Showing 26-50 of 27,323 Found Reports For more specific results for "bbb"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 08 2017
Why not leasing,LLC Dishwasher lease Gainesville Florida
Author: old town, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Deana Tumlin Gainesville , Florida

Aug 08 2017
FAVWORLD Sent me incorrect item that I purchased. Internet Author: Clifton, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: FAVWORLD Internet

Aug 07 2017
L'etoile Letoilecream.com Fraud I paid for postage and a 14 day free trial and they charged my account after I had closed it. I only gave them my old number and it was charged after I closed the account . It was charged after and on my new charge number without my consent. I did not authorize this charge. Their phone number is 888 -505-3869 Internet california Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: L'etoile Internet

Aug 07 2017
Newpekingesepups.com or Healthypekingesepuppies Jaddy Burke RIP OFF PUPPY MONEY FOR SENIOR CITIZENS Internet but uses Cedar Park Texas for address Internet Author: CRESTLINE, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Newpekingesepups.com or Healthypekingesepuppies Internet

Aug 06 2017
Tropical Solar Energy We purchased solar panels last year and were under the impression that we would see a decrease in our electric bill with Duke Energy. WE HAVE NOT!! If it were possible, we would have Tropical Solar Eneergy come and take back everything we bought from them and get our money refunded! We are very, very unhappy with the promises made to us. Dunedin Florida Author: Holiday, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

Aug 05 2017
envisage skin international Really...really...really mad! how unfair and manipulative they are. I found two different charges of $59 on my account today and they only want to refund me 40% of each. I sent a cancellation twice, which they see, but they say that I was sent an email with an RMA number which I never received, even though I looked for some kind of confirmation. I sent a second cancellation and never received a confirmation. They claim that I received two emails and a phone call...NOT. So I'm now fighting to get my full refund...$118.00 total...they only want to refund me $47.20...and they wont take their product back because it's past the 30 days. If anyone has filed with the BBB I would like to be added to the complaint...in the meantime...I will certainly take every opportunity to blast them on facebook Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Anaheim, California Skin Care: envisage skin international Internet

Aug 05 2017
Access Health Insurance Trying to sell me subsidized health insurance. Looked on internet with BBB and company inactive Hollywood Florida Author: Tysons, Virginia Health Insurance: Access Health Insurance Hollywood , Florida

Aug 05 2017
Blue cloud deals INTERNET/FACEBOOK Order item over 6 weeks ago. Customer service NEVER responds. RIP OFF!! LOST MY $. AND THEY HAVE MY CREDIT INFO. B.B.B NEEDS TO SHUT THIS DOWN BLUE CLOUD Internet Author: Kentwood, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Blue cloud deals Internet

34, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
skin novela KKB eyecomplexTUS restorskincomplexNouveau Skincomplex skin product Put me on auto shippment, charged my bank account without approval Internet Author: Hillsboro, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: skin novela KKB eyecomplexTUS restorskincomplexNouveau Skincomplex skin product Internet

Aug 04 2017
Ready debit gold, Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit gold

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
Alicia Skin Care Alucia Skincare ultra premium Anti-Wrinkle Comlez and Lumella Intensive Eye Serum RIPOFF!! RIPOFF!! LIES!!LIES!!LIES!! SCAM!!!SCAM!! Internet
Author: Berwick, Maine Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Alicia Skin Care Internet

Aug 03 2017
Fittrialproducts Fs*completediet Ripoff by false advertisement and overdraft charges for product I didn't order San diego California
Author: Brownsboro, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Fittrialproducts San diego, California

Aug 02 2017
Petland Pembroke Pines Filthy! Tried to charge DOUBLE FOR SICK PUPPY! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Boynton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Petland Pembroke Pines Pembroke Pines , Florida

Aug 02 2017
MIRRA LLC. Whether the product works or not they don't give your money back and give you a line of BS. I Ordered Blissful revitalizing moisturizing cream, for $4.95 introductory rate. Received it, billed for it, and paid for it. Product was like anything else. I didn't really notice a difference so I cancel my order. Internet Author: Lake Forest, California BBB Better Business Bureau: MIRRA. LLC Internet

Aug 02 2017
BB@T BB@T TOOK OVER 500.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I RECEIVE DISABILITY I AM A SINGLE PARENT WHEN I WOULD CALL BB@T IT WAS ALWAYS OVERDRAFT FEES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND TELL ME IT IS FEES THEY LET A COMPANY KEEP TRYING TO PUT CHECKS THROUGH SO THEY CHARGED ME 76.00 OVER 8 TIMES HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING THAT THEY TOOK MY SSI CHECK ON AUG.1ST 2017 BB@T IS JUST STEALING MY MONEY NOW I CANNOT PAY MY BILLS PAY FOR MY MEDICATION INSURANCE I AM TIRED OF TALKING I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOBGOOD Nationwide Author: hobgood, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BB@T Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
creditonebank midland credit management, Inc. Charged me twice when already paid. San Diego California
Author: Evergreen Park, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: creditonebank California

Aug 01 2017
Rejuvenem RevYouth. SKU:RevYouth This company, RevYouth, is a complete scam! They sent $189.51 to me at the same time and less than a month, they sent another box. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Young Harris, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuvenem St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Definately a scam Author: portland, Oregon Internet: American Income Insurance / Torchmark Corporation Portland, Oregon

Aug 01 2017
Midwest Periodicals ,bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/magazines-subscription-agents/midwest-periodical-in-shawnee-ks-99161296 BBB/ Midwest periodicals ,mapquest.com/us/kansas/business-shawne Kansas
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Midwest Periodicals Internet

Aug 01 2017
trimgenesis huge RIP OFF! charged and cannot use the product ??? Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: trimgenesis Internet

Aug 01 2017
The Geeks Depot Ordered product and never received product but product was charged to my credit card and paid for nationwide Nationwide Author: Mendon, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: The Geeks Depot Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Grand Celebration cruises Vacation Villiage at Weston Island seas resort The Ramada was disgusting, the cruise was a floating motel 6, we were charged over and beyond things that were necessary, and then put at island seas resort after paying to stay at viva la wyndham. Couldn't even get bottled water after 10pm to take important medicine. Took this opportunity as a family vacation since we just lost my little girl in April, only to be used and abused by this greedy lying scamming company Ft. LAUDERDALE, FL. Florida Internet Author: Riverton, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Grand Celebration cruises Internet

Jul 31 2017
Foxie's Fund Inc., Dominick Tambone, Randy Boles, Art Smith, Kelley Scott Sandusky WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF REPORTING FRAUDULENT FUNDING ACCOUNTS OF THE FOXIE'S FUND INC. Norcross Georgia
Dodd's Carpet Cleaning Current Owner Author: Florida Work Place Bullies: Foxie's Fund Inc. Norcross, Georgia