Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bbb
There may be more reports for "bbb"
For more results perform a general search for "bbb"
Showing 26-50 of 11,818 Found Reports For more specific results for "bbb"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 06 2017
Scottishbritishkittens.com Sold us a sick kitten for 1400.00 and tired to charge us another 170.00 for a health certificate. she refuses to return our contacts she is selling sick kittens with FIP. Celebration FLORIDA Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scottishbritishkittens.com Elena Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Alpha moving and storage Back in October alpha moved me . I was quoted a price and by the end of the move the price they jacked up the price we had added an overnight which turned out to be the night mare .  Jersey city New Jersey Author: Edgewater , New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Alpha moving and storage New Jersey

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
EyeRoyale/SkinRoyale they debited my account for full amount Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: Apopka , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeRoyale/SkinRoyale Internet

Mar 03 2017
NewHealthyToday.com This place keeps charging my card almost $70.00 every month! Internet Author: Holden, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: NewHealthyToday.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Medical service group Foreign women are calling up to 6 times a day. I ask them to stop I didn't need anything. Just a minute ago I got the name of the company and state. I couldn't understand the name of the city. I told her I was going to report her to the BBB. Florida. Maybe Arlington? Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Pharmacies: Medical service group Florida

Mar 01 2017
Harvest moon loans Scammers Internet Author: Verona, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Harvest moon loans Internet

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Color by pascale Complete rip off.. Facebook China
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Color by pascale

Feb 28 2017
Taurus distributing Central florida distributingMatt steeleOxana macaec Refuse to pay employees. Lies about the price. Takes advantage of homeowners Kissimmee Florida Author: St. Cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Taurus distributing Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Your right Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Only if You Are Committing Fraud or Are a Raging Lunatic Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
PSYDO SURGE anti-aging skin cream Fountain valley Ohio Author: Huntsburg, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: PSYDO SURGE anti-aging skin cream Fountain valley , Ohio

Feb 25 2017
aishalinks LinkShia  I I will be filing a case at the BBB against them Florida Nationwide Author: NY, New York Dating Services: aishalinks Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Radiant Skin Cream This company cheated me out of $94.95. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Skin Cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
emporium Refuses to refund failed to deliver Los Angles California Response from Emporium Author: Tecumsch, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
Natural P.D. Garcini a Cambodia seller Internet Author: ST.Louis, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Natural P.D. Internet

Feb 22 2017
Barclay Career School Jacksonville Total Rip-off Jacksonville Florida Author: MIDWAY, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Barclay Career School Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide