Your Search | bbg communications international satellite communications

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Dalva Group Albert Dalva This company is a front for international fraud miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: Dalva Group miami, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Hole in One International Hole in One International LawsuitOdds on PromotionsOdds on Promotions Lawsuit Hole in One International Lawsuit, Odds on Promotions, Odds on Promotions, HIO International, Mark Gilmartin, Trump Hole in One Reno Author: Miami, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno,

Dec 03 2016
Exactta Communications Soup Network Sim Card scam Madrid Nationwide Author: Muscat, Other Telephone Companies: Exactta Communications Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Royal Caribbean International Royal Caribbean Cruise If you complain you get the Royal finger Miami Nationwide Author: Christchurch, Cruises: Royal Caribbean International Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lux Style Lux Style International Total ripoff company. All they want is your money Denmark Internet Author: New York Beauty Products: Lux Style Internet

ART PLARTFORM NYC International scam to rip off artists New New York Internet
Author: Montreal, Quebec Cultural Centers: ART PLARTFORM NYC Internet

Dec 01 2016
International Van Lines Damage, Disrespect Coral Springs, FL Nationwide, Florida
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Winners International Elizabeth Spencer, Rev Peterson , Kenroy Rattary I was rip-off for $500.00 in cash saying that I won 2.5 Millions Dollars Marietta Georgia Author: Hartford, Connecticut BBB Better Business Bureau: Winners International Marietta, Georgia

Nov 29 2016
Playster Playster.Com / Colin Strachan (Communications Manager) False and Misleading Advertising, Bait and Switch, DMCA Violations, Ignoring DMCA takedown requests, supporting bookjackers and spammers, deceiving people into signing up for free trial in order to access PDFs of authors books NOT in their database Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Internet

Nov 29 2016
PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Sweet and sticky They charged me for something I didn't want Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Entertainers: PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Internet

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 26 2016
Lux style international Have sent me an item I did not order with an invoice demanding payment in 14 days Denmark Internet Author: Merthyr tydfil. UK, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style international Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 25 2016
cableboxandmodem.com refused to refund, sold broken equipment Thornton Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: cableboxandmodem.com Thornton, Colorado

Nov 25 2016
Lux style international Sent products I definitely did NOT order and won't pay for postage to return then unused. Shocking. Odense
Author: Hamilton, Beauty Salons: Lux style international Odense,

Nov 25 2016
Wagner Consulting International | Not paying my invoice. Did work in August/September | New York Internet Contact us Author: Germany, Georgia Translation Agencies: Wagner Consulting International Internet