BBG COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bbg communications
There may be more specific results for "bbg communications"
For more specific results for "bbg communications"
Showing 26-50 of 10,456 Found Reports For more specific results for "bbg communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 31 2017
Frontier Communications I cancelled my account. They charged me anyway Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Internet

Aug 31 2017
Club Tel/Full Spectrum Communications I have yet to receive my last payment from them. I believe there is foul play involved. I never had a problem receiving my check in the mail while working for them. Since I no longer work for them I have been waiting almost a month to receive my last check. , Clearwater Florida Author: orleans parish, Louisiana Home Based Business: Club Tel/Full Spectrum Communications , Clearwater, Florida

Aug 30 2017
Clover Home Services, Inc Matthew J PowellPresident cloverreo.comClover Home Services, Incmpowell@cloverreo.comwww.cloverreo.comCell 602.317.4845 REO, Foreclosure, lawn care, cleanout, rip off, liar, cheat, kingman Arizona Kingman Arizona Author: golden valley, Arizona Landscape Companies: Clover Home Services, Inc Phoenix Arizona,

Aug 29 2017
ProductsCube.com, Marvin & Sherry Customer Agents, Take your money, send no product,.then stop all communications. Internet only Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Computer Dealers: ProductsCube.com Internet

Aug 27 2017
NTT Communications Constant packet loss Nationwide
Author: Utah Internet Services: NTT Communications Nationwide

Aug 27 2017
Verizon Communications Overbilling and Collections Issue New York New York Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Communications New York, New York

Aug 26 2017
Zoosk I paid to receive emails and comunicate with Zoosk members. During my communications one party no longer belonged to Zoosk and in the blink of an I all messages I paid for were deleted. San Francisco California Internet Author: Jurupa valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Zoosk Internet

Aug 25 2017
Glenn Neiger or gogetbettermobileapps.com Billionaire Enterprises, LLCGogetbettermobileapps.com I paid Glenn Neiger $1,250 dollars for a down payment on building a web and mobile app for our business. I paid him in December of 2016 with his promise of an application by May 2017. El Mirage, AZ Internet Warning: Curtis Barrett scam artist - Kindpoints.com Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Software: Glenn Neiger or gogetbettermobileapps.com Internet

Aug 24 2017
Secure Platform Funding (SPF) BRUCE GREEN / SecurePlatformFunding@Protonmail.com Secure Platform Funding is Fake SBLC Provider, Complete Scam and Ripoff Majuro, Marshall Islands, and Nevis Previously Nevis, now Marshall Islands Secure Platform Funding Is Scamming Earnest Investors Author: Alexandria, Virginia Financial Services: Secure Platform Funding (SPF) Internet

Aug 24 2017
Strong Current Antenna Sold me 3 antenna that do absolutely nothing I think they are in Switzerland Don't know Internet Author: Franklin, North Carolina Communications & Networking: Strong Current Antenna Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cival Van Der Lubbe / Kanoa Cival Van Der Lubbe Scammed Thousands Of People San Francisco California Known Associates Author: Scamville, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cival Van Der Lubbe / Kanoa Internet

Aug 22 2017
Life Protect 24/7 Stole money, no communications, just took money Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Stockton, California Misc. Health Specialists: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia Beach,

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Unfortunate Indeed Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
Spectrum Time Warner CableCharter Communications Told Service was Available, Then Asked to Pay $11k to Connect It Nationwide Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
FACTORYOUTLETSTORE FACTORYOUTLETSTORE.com DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Syosset New York
Author: Winter Park, Florida Communications & Networking: FACTORYOUTLETSTORE Syosset, New York

Jul 31 2017
Produce Results LLC David McCoy HR officer of Produce Results, LLC hired our team of 6 Digital Marketers and a contract has also been signed as well mentioned all the details of Produce Results, LLC as a hiring agency. We did not get any single penny for 25 days work. 2220 San Jacinto Blvd, Suite 345, Denton, Texas 76205 Internet
Full Detail of Email, Skype other Media and Details of Work done Author: Mohali, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Produce Results LLC Internet

Jul 31 2017
Z-Tel Communications/QWest Corp. /CenturyLink Z-Tel -Bankrupt QWest-Spokane, Washington 99201/Sold all notes, securities and debts to:CenturyLink.100 CenturyLink Dr., Monroe, Louisiana 71203 QWest Corp./CenturyLink indirectly bought bad old debts from failing companies like, horrible ZTel Communications, which ignored my attempts to alert them if my switch to a different telephone service eons ago. Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Z-Tel Communications/QWest Corp. /CenturyLink ,

Jul 31 2017
Southern Oregon Credit Services INc Brian WatkinsGene Summers HIPAA Violations medford Oregon ReplyThis message originally read on 8/1/2017 Complaint: 12301826 I am rejecting this response because: While I appreciate the apology, accepting NO RESPONSIBILITY for their actions is not appropri Author: Cave Junction, Oregon Questionable Activities: Southern Oregon Credit Services INc medford, Oregon

Jul 31 2017
Blue Ridge Communications, BRCTV Blue Bridge Communications aka BRCTV Charges questionable or unethical palmerton Pennsylvania Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Blue Ridge Communications palmerton , Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2017
Aviteo Ltd. Anschrift Sent me an invoice stating I owed 114, 35 EUR. Never used nor heard of this company. Does not provide info on services. London W1D 2EU, Great Britain United Kingdom
Author: Noroflk, Virginia Communications & Networking: Aviteo Ltd. London, Other

Jul 27 2017
Frontier Communications Fios internet Fraudulent charges Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
10x Crowdfunding (Nathan Gorman) Unethical Marketing & Communications Practices (SPAM) Internet Nathan scams and 10x crowdfunding scam Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Internet Marketing Companies: 10x Crowdfunding Internet