BBVA COMPASS BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bbva compass bank
There may be more specific results for "bbva compass bank"
For more specific results for "bbva compass bank"
Showing 26-50 of 72,420 Found Reports For more specific results for "bbva compass bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Customer Care False advertisement, charged my bank account without my authorization, refused to let me talk to a super-visor, hung up on me several times. Doral Florida, 33172 Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Customer Care Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide Question Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Family Protection Association kept charging my card even after I changed my card and reported them to my bank Austen Texas Author: Damascus, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austen, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

Aug 12 2017
Simplexity LLC Debited my bank accountfor 650.00 or more in 2011 and now im finding out I still owe t-mobile Reston Virginia Author: Farmington, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Simplexity LLC Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 11 2017
Niagra Credit Solutions and Galaxy Portfolios LLC $17,993.71 collection letter. Nothing on credit reports or from my Bank. Lackawanna New York Author: Fargo, North Dakota Collection Agency's: Niagra Credit Solutions Lackawanna, New York

39, Report #1392045

Aug 11 2017
Assure CBD oil Offer for cheap price then charge your bank account for the full price that you did NOT agree to Nationwide Author: Anniston, Alabama Internet Fraud: Assure CBD oil Nationwide

40, Report #1392004

Aug 11 2017
United Personal Loan Company United Personal Loan Inc I received an email that contained my banking information and my social security number in it regarding me owing money. I have never dealt with this company before.  Internet Scam. Don't contact them, don't pay Author: Bealeton, Virginia Loans: United Personal Loan Compan Internet

41, Report #1391954

Aug 11 2017
WSFS Bank 500 Delaware Ave Wilmington DE 19805 Customer Service at WSFS leave much to be desired! Wilmington Delaware Author: Greenville, Delaware Banks: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

42, Report #1391904

Aug 10 2017
SARI FRIEDMAN Sari Law, Sari M. Friedman, Friedman and Friedman, sari friedman reviews, Long Island Divorce Lawyer Sari Friedman scammer, fraud divorce lawyer, bank fraud, steals money. New York New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: SARI FRIEDMAN New York, New York

43, Report #1391901

Aug 10 2017
Homeadvisor Homeadvisor Thieves of your Bank Acct Bessemer AL Author: Bessemer, Alabama Telemarketers: Homeadvisor Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Brio day and night serum Was free trail only pay shipping and receiving than cancelled and sent next month called them and they said oh sorry didn't see u cancelled. Asked iwhat address to send product back and they said don't send back was our fault. I cancelled transaction w my bank. Now months later I get this notice. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, California Eye Care: Brio day and night serum Sherman Oaks , California

Aug 10 2017
Lowes Credt Card Services/ Synchrony Bank Credit card has excessive charges Atlanta Nationwide Author: Bedford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Lowes Credt Card Services/ Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Michael Lee Bowman Debit my bank acc. unknowingly Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Michael Lee Bowman Internet

Aug 10 2017
DermaFi This shows up on your bank account as fraudulent names linked to gyms Misleading sales with a crippling follow up charge Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Skin Care: DermaFi Internet

Aug 10 2017
Enjaz Info.tec They tryed to steal $801. From my bank acct by fraudulently using my debit card. My bank caught the error & it was blocked. Riyadh Internet Author: Mt. Tabor, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Enjaz Info.tec Internet

Aug 09 2017
Luxurious Skin Unauthorized debit from my bank account. Internet Author: Michigan Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Aug 09 2017
The web sight is americanstarpuppies.com The name of the so called breeder is Broutshire R Iluda. They say there are in Boston, Mass. There shipping company is also bogus. If you call they say their name is either Mark or Josh. Also bogus names. They prefer to use the internet. I did however call. They requested the price of the puppy to be paid by western union. Then they had a bogus shipping company and wanted a ridiculous fee for insurance. More than the price of the puppy. I have reported them to this web site. My bank to no avail, to western union, the state police and the FBI. Which is a must if you get ripped off. Please stay away from americanstarpuppies.com. Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Joseph, Oregon Attorney Generals: americanstarpuppies.com Internet