Your Search | bcti computer institute

Aug 26 2014
ITT Technical Institute Over charged and under educated, jobless and worried! Portland nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Colleges and Universities: ITT Technical Institute Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Ashampoo WinOtimizer Deleted EVERY FILE ON MY COMPUTER! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Ashampoo WinOptimizwe Internet

Aug 26 2014
SAFECART charged more than the agreed upon price for service. also passed along hidde charges to which I was not aware of. Florida Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
CPU Austin randy@cpuaustin.com Lookout For Randy the scammer. He wont fix a thing and will demand payment Austin Internet Author: austin , Texas Computer Service & Repair: CPU Austin Internet

Aug 26 2014
Avast Software They took money from my account without written permission. I called and they left me on hold over 20 minutes and never came back on line. rip off online only Internet only Author: Vinton, Virginia Computer Software: Avast Internet

Aug 25 2014
Christian Family Institute CFI, Christian Family Institute Tulsa, Tulsa Christian Family Institute, Doty, Berman, Caveny, Giles, McElroy tulsa christian counselors, tulsa marriage counselors, counseling, Christian Family Institute CFI, Christian Family Institute Tulsa, Tulsa Christian Family Institute, Doty, Berman, Caveny, Giles, McElroy Tulsa, Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Mental Health: Christian Family Institute Tulsa, , Oklahoma

Aug 25 2014
Supersonic Ads Supersonic Ads Scam, Ripoff, collecting personal information Internet Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: Supersonic Ads Internet

8, Report #1172076

Aug 25 2014
GoDaddy Operating Company LLC Domains by Proxy LLC Pepperball Technologies, Inc. Fraud Websites Hosted With Full Knowledge of Fraud - Then Owners' Identities Protected for a Fee - Co-Conspiracy to Defraud the United States Government Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Heredia, Arizona Computer Fraud: GoDaddy Operating Company LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

9, Report #1172073

Aug 25 2014
All Computer Resources I purchased a ECM for my vehicle that didn't work. I returned it within 5 days asking ror a full refund. They said it worked fine on their bench an wouldn't refund my full purchase amount. I wasn't driving their bench!!! It didn't work in my vehicle at all!!! Miami Florida Author: Holland, Michigan Auto Parts: All Computer Resources Miami, Florida

10, Report #1172067

Aug 25 2014
Lsoft Technologies, Inc. Active@Boot Disk product does not perform an image backup with Windows 8 bitlocker encrypted yet the Lsoft site clearly states that this product works with Windows 8 Mississauga Ontario Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Computer Software: Lsoft Technologies, Inc. Mississauga, Ontario

11, Report #1172018

Aug 24 2014
Software Supply Source Software Support Hub (sales/chat line 24/7) Can't Get What I Paid For Newark Internet Author: Small town, Computer Software: Software Supply Source Internet

Aug 23 2014
U.S. Career Institute US Career Institute Scam fort collins Colorado Author: fort collins, Colorado Colleges and Universities: U.S. Career Institute fort collins, Colorado

Aug 23 2014
My Clean PC False Advertising, Big Scam! Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Service & Repair: My Clean PC Internet

Aug 23 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2014
Universal Supply Toner Scam CA - California Author: Upland, California Computer Service & Repair: Universal Supply California

Aug 23 2014
Federated Acceptance Inc Sold work on computer for$ 580.00 and did not solve the problem Rosamond, Internet Author: Lancaster, California Computer Software: Federated Acceptance Inc Internet

Aug 23 2014
Bo Kelleher Ladera Portal BO KELLEHER OF LADERA RANCH , YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED 8/20/2014 SEE YOU IN COURT Ladera Ranch California Author: Ladera Ranch, California Computer Fraud: Bo Kelleher Ladera Ranch, California

Aug 23 2014
WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM: Email: dora@super-cell.com Skype: supercell-dora Tel : 86755-36894982 Address: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 51, Huan'guan South Rd., Guanlan St.,Baoan Dist., Shenzhen ercell electronic company offered to sell phones .. but once they got money..all communication ceased ddress: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 5 china Author: keswick, Ontario Computer Fraud: WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Ace Cash Services ACS A Parental Payday Advance Company Is trying to sue me for a loan I did not make stating it came from my IP address. I don't even know this company. Internet
Author: West New York, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
Driversupport Wasted my time. Explained nothing. Wanted more $ New york Internet Author: Whittier, California Computer Fraud: Driversupport Internet

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Weight Loss Institute WLIAWLIAZ SCAM!!! depending on your insurance, they may make you pay $2k more!!!! Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Weight Loss Institute Tempe, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
Eveonline slough Unauthorised payments taken from my account Internet Author: villefranche du perigord, Other Computer Fraud: Eveonline slough Internet

Ocean Reefs Electronics Selling defective prod as Refurbished FL
Author: Severna Park, Maryland Computer Manufactures: Ocean Reefs Electronics Internet