BCTI COMPUTER INSTITUTE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bcti computer institute
There may be more specific results for "bcti computer institute"
For more specific results for "bcti computer institute"
Showing 26-50 of 47,440 Found Reports For more specific results for "bcti computer institute"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 13 2017
David Turner Labs is a Fraud David Turner Labs is a Fraud Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Computer Fraud: David Turner Labs is a Fraud Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
Cool handle Web hosting They will refund my money, for an order which was cancelled the same day of purchase. The purchase was to be for $1 and they took $800 out of my account They are located online and have an office in CA Internet California
Author: Peekskill, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Cool handle Internet

Oct 11 2017
MinuteDownload.com Gave me two key#'s that would not activate. Will not give me my refund now. Internet Author: Killian, Louisiana Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

Octa Video Text Message Spam! Internet
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Octa Video Internet

Oct 11 2017
NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY INSTITUTE NANETTE ZUMWALT TOLD US TO GET A JOB WE HAD TO PAY HER TO TRAIN US IN HER FAKE CERTIFICATION. NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED BY ANYONE HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Oct 11 2017
AV Electronic Solutions Scam. BOUGHT A TABLET, WAS SENT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS, PHONE # IS A CELLPHONE Internet Author: Connecticut Computer Stores: AV Electronic Solutions Internet

Oct 10 2017
minutedownload.com charged credit card and did not give download or product keys Washington District of Columbia Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Software: minutedownload.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ LogoShines ScamOnelogoDesign ScamVideocubix ScamReckon Media LLC Scam360digimarketing Scam Texting Spammers
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ ,

Sellcalculators.com Internet
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Computer Fraud: Sellcalculators.com Internet

Oct 09 2017
REM Marketing Group Rafael Madrigal Give $1500 as a deposit on 2015 to redesign my website and he haven't do nothing and he haven't give me my money back yet Miami Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Fraud: REM Marketing Group Internet

Professional Learning Institute Bothell Washington
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Time and Effort Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Mobile Money Code Greg Anderson Andrew Carpetti ClickSure, Professional Learning Institute, Jake, Edward, Coaches TeamOne Sounds treat but really a nightmare; such good scammers; promises promises promises and even guarantees! Seattle Washington Author: St Ann, Missouri Internet Fraud: Mobile Money Code Greg Anderson Andrew Carpetti Seattle, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute Business Building Coaches - E-commerce coaches - buy on this call or goodbye Bothell, Washington Internet Screening Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute Deceptive costs. Beware! Fraudulent! Utah Other Companies Author: Chardon, Ohio Con Artists: Professional Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute E-Commerce Positioning They changed their name, but didn't change their scam Bothell Washington Question Author: Washington Work at Home Business: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Creative Market Wont give me access to my account with a small sum of 10 euros on it. Have been trying to get into account for months. Internet Author: Internet Computer Graphics: Creative Market Internet

Oct 09 2017
Apple f***** up customer support and i.d./password change Cupertino, CA California Author: Antioch, California Computer Help Desk: Apple ,