Your Search | bcti computer institute

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 20 2016
BuyCheapSoftware.com BuyCheapSoftware.com Sells Product Activation Keys for Software Multiple Times Marina Del Rey California Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Computer Software: BuyCheapSoftware.com Marina Del Rey, California

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 19 2016
ask virtual services web design ask virtual services are scams 229 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto california
askvirtualservices.com/ Author: Palo Alto CA, California Computer Programmers: askvirtualservices Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Heather Catania Brian Ludlow The Influence Beware! Scammers! They do not pay for work they commission! Los Angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Computer Graphics: Heather Catania Internet

Aug 19 2016
Wargaming.net World of Tanks Paid for Ultimate product did not receive Internet Author: Glenside, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Wargaming.net Internet

Aug 19 2016
Frontier internet service Wausau Internet Author: Weston, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Frontier Internet

Aug 19 2016
Dell Inc. Failed to provide warranty support Round Rock Texas Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Dell Inc. Round Rock , Texas

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Doubleclickittofixit.com James HowellDoubleclickittofixit Thief scammer steal laptop Chattanooga Internet
Author: Dalton, Georgia Computer Fraud: Doubleclickittofixit.com Internet

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
AdvanDate AdvanDate is a scam, Rick Jacobson is a scammer Wyoming Internet Author: New Hampshire Computer Furniture: AdvanDate Internet

Aug 18 2016
Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard, HP, charged me a for defective recovery media Nationwide Author: , Computer Manufactures: Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Justin Moore PC Parlor Please read all of the earlier reports, nothing has changed except location Eugene Oregon Lane County Computers Author: Eugene , Oregon Computer Service & Repair: Justin Moore Eugene, Oregon

Aug 16 2016
AdvanDate scam Wyoming Internet Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AdvanDate Internet

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 16 2016
bigsavesonline.com Big Ripoff Online Internet Author: Trappe, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 15 2016
FC&A Publishing Sends unordered books to senior citizens Peachtree City Georgia Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Computer Training & Education: FC&A Publishing Peachtree City, Georgia

Aug 15 2016
Midwestpcwhares Mail fraud scheme, preshipping info, Tracking number without actual shipment Anamosa Iowa Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Midwestpcwhares Anamosa, Iowa

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet

Aug 15 2016
Alphacard Alphacard.comAlphacardservices.com SCAM, NO INTEGRITY, STOLE FROM ME, LIARS, CON ARTISTS, BEWARE BEWARE Portland Oregon
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Computer Software: Alphacard Portland, Oregon