BEAUTY 4 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: beauty 4
There may be more specific results for "beauty 4"
For more specific results for "beauty 4"
Showing 1-25 of 49,492 Found Reports For more specific results for "beauty 4"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
Lux Style International Sent Invoice for Unwanted Product Denmark Nationwide Author: Southend-on-Sea, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 18 2017
Elly's World ordered straightener for $50 and they took my money, but I never received the straightener Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Fraudulent Business Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Weightloss Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Takes money and no product received. Internet Author: Point Edward, Ontario Skin Care: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cart grab Kim Kardashian beauty product never received but they got the money for it Internet Author: Livermore, California Attorney Generals: Cart grab Internet

Oct 17 2017
Ellys World Ellys World steam straightner Internet Author: Norris City, Illinois Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet Author: Blackshear, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tom Collins Internet

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
A'Lasche Cream Offer Is A Rip-Off Saint Petersburg FL Author: Hauser, Idaho Beauty Products: A'Lasche Internet

Oct 17 2017
TheSaleGuru Ordered a curling iron online. Never heard that it was shipped and when I emailed them twice no response!! Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Beauty Salons: TheSaleGuru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Windstream Cancelled service 4 days into new billing cycle and company won't prorate Nationwide Author: Callahan, Florida Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Time shares offered are totally worthless 4 days after the contract is signed Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberty, South Carolina Sales People: Resorts: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 17 2017
All Things Beauty All Things Beauty Stole My Money Internet Author: SPENCERPORT, New York Clothing Stores: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 16 2017
Complete Beauty Support Free Trail ripoff St Petersburg Florida Author: Florissant, Missouri Skin Care: Complete Beauty Support St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet