BEAUTY 4 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: beauty 4
There may be more specific results for "beauty 4"
For more specific results for "beauty 4"
Showing 1-25 of 13,262 Found Reports For more specific results for "beauty 4"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
DiscountLivingRooms.com BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com DiningRoomsOutlet.com TVStandsOutlet.com EmmaMason.com  Nothing is in Stock. 4 week delivery times 5 On-Line Internet Author: Taylorsville, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: DiscountLivingRooms.com Internet

May 26 2017
BGEPleasantsoftskin Inherit skin beauty Order sample does not give them permission to send more then the sample BUT $89.95 what is that for it was a $4.00 sample Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: BGEPleasantsoftskin Internet

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 25 2017
Hi Marking LLC skinreawakening Free trial ripoff Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Beauty Salons: Hi Marking LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
Rip Off Dont order from this company unless you are sure you are keeping item. Bridgewater Mass Author: Wildwood Crest, New Jersey Beauty Products: Paula Young Internet

May 24 2017
beauty integrations they sendfalse telephnone number that cannot reach them mooresville ave North Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: beauty integrations mooresville ave, North Carolina

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Lux Style Company Lux Style eyelash enhancer Nationwide Author: Bintulu, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux Style Company Nationwide

May 23 2017
Naked Brows, She's Guru Brows Seantrese, NakedBrow Microblading Training, She'sGuru Microblading Training, She's Guru Nail Salon Fraud, Robbery, Con-Artist Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Beauty Salons: Naked Brows, She's Guru Brows Nationwide

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer; Beauty Labs; Restora Free Trial NOT FREE! Additional charges to my card! NO REFUNDS Internet Author: Walkertown, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

May 23 2017
Young Inviting Beauty Ivanola Skin Serum Charged my account without permission - created an account I was not aware of Nationwide - California? Author: Jeffersonton, Virginia Skin Care: Young Inviting Beauty Nationwide

May 23 2017
Color by Pascale This company offers free makeup, all you pay for is shipping Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Nationwide

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
core skincare I was offered a free sample of face cream by paying for shipping only.  delray beach florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: blanca carvajal delray beach, Alaska

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Allure Beauty Rip-off extraordinaire - I never even received the 'free' trial internet Internet Author: Baker City, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Allure Beauty Internet

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
clair skin revive eye they took 168 out of my account for what...I don't have their product Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Beauty Products: clair skin revive eye Internet

May 17 2017
Hydroluxe - Hydroluxe Beauty - Hydroluxe Serum - Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control - Hydroluxe Dragon's Den Hydroluxe Facial Cream Deceptive Marketing, Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control Borderline Fraud, Hydroluxe Fake Dragon's Den Contestant News Story West Downsview Ontario Wrong shipping address Author: Montreal, Quebec Skin Care: Hydroluxe West Downsview, Ontario