BEAUTY CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: beauty club
There may be more specific results for "beauty club"
For more specific results for "beauty club"
Showing 1-25 of 17,166 Found Reports For more specific results for "beauty club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Complete Beauty Support Free Trail ripoff St Petersburg Florida Author: Florissant, Missouri Skin Care: Complete Beauty Support St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 16 2017
American Gun Club I order t shirt and stickers, they withdrew the funds from my account same day, still no shirt or stickers Tampa Florida Author: Sutherlin, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: American Gun Club Tampa, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
The Palm Beach Boat Club Crappy Boats that are not Available Riviera Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Palm Beach Boat Club Riviera Beach, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Beauty Impressions Vlamorous Aquavo Vlamorous Skin Cream Dishonesty on Free Trial Englewood Colorado Author: Greenville, Mississippi Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Vlamorous Englewood, Colorado

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Revival Beauty PO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743 Scam Can't stop shipments and billing. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sanford, North Carolina Skin Care: Revival Beauty St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 14 2017
The Sale Guru This company had a beauty product ad on Instagram and item never arrived. It was a scam. Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 14 2017
neulift neulift anti aging serum and cream talk to Theresa about the bill that followed after supposedly ordering the free trial for 4.95 and 5.95 respectively for neulift anti aging cream and eye serum Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Beauty Products: neulift Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly World They charged me for the straightener, but never sent me the product. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Deepest Beauty Care Tresor Rare- Unbeknownst to customer,Sales Final stamped on receipts/itemized receipt without total and placed in bag with product; emailed receipt does not state sales final; refuses return or refund of money Arlington Virginia, Pentagon City Virginia Author: Etlan, Virginia Beauty Products: Deepest Beauty Care Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ellysworld Woww Fashion I ordered a hair straightener on 8/5/17 from Facebook and it never came. The amount for the purchase was Debited from my account immediately but the actual purchased item (hair straightener) never came! Online onlyy Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Oct 12 2017
American Gun Club ordered a package of 1tee shirt and a package of4 2nd ammendment stickers invoice#13828 Tampa Florida Author: Mt Holly, New Jersey Guns & Ranges: American Gun Club Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jumpers vacation club Paid $4500.00 to join there club stressing that we would save on all types of travel. Orlando Florida Author: Lenore, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers vacation club Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Ahatix.com Club Area 51, Ahatix Company refuses to honor promised refund for cancelled event; Refuse to respond to multiple emails; No other contact information given Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Ticket Sales: Ahatix.com Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 11 2017
Secret Allure M2Skincream8442374148CA The secret behind Secret Allure is that ghey lure you in for a $4.99 sample, then rip you off for $89.92 surprise charge! Colorado Colorado Author: Galveston, Texas Beauty Products: Secret Allure ,

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Travelers Exchange Club (aka Corporate Event Solutions) in Deland/Lake Mary/Altamonte Springs, FL scam artists that pretend to rent out RCI/Interval International extra getaway weeks for timeshare owners in order to get credit card info fraudulently Deland/Lake Mary/Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Telemarketers: Travelers Exchange Club Altamonte Springs, Florida

Oct 10 2017
woww de s307205013408066 Woww fashion I ordered the steamed curling iron for $49.97 back on July 24th, 2017 that I never received. Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Beauty Salons: woww de s307205013408066 Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
1971 i ordered the free samples from Beauty Stays and before my trial period was up. I was billed 97.83. I called the company and they would only send me credit for 48.91. I told him i wanted it all back and to cancel my subscription because I had not reached my trial date yet. he refused . he said that his Crestview Author: Crestview, Florida Skin Care: Brenda Mickle Crestview, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Edens Garden Dazzle Beauty Skin Care Tan Solution Duped by Joanna Gaines Skin Care Anti-Aging Creme Products North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fullerton, California Credit Card Fraud: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada