Your Search | bedroom furniture discounts

1, Report #1191708

Nov 27 2014
SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Worst Furniture Move and property damage I have experienced Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Moving Companies: SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

3, Report #1191597

Nov 26 2014
The Interior Gallery Sold damaged product and not willing to replace it or provide refund Bronxville Nationwide Author: Bronxville, New York Furniture & Furnishings: The Interior Gallery Nationwide

4, Report #1191433

Nov 25 2014
Maffucci Moving & Storage Maffucci Bekins, Maffucci Bekins movers, Maffucci Moving Theft and broken furniture Amityville New York Author: Babylon, New York Moving & Storage: Maffucci Moving & Storage Amityville, New York

5, Report #1191344

Nov 25 2014
True Dental Discounts Rip Off Florida Internet Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: True Dental Discounts Internet

6, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

7, Report #1190833

Nov 23 2014
DirectBuy DirectBuy-SLC Failed to: deal ethically with customer, follow the FCRA, and are attempting to enrich themselves without delivering anything of value. Merrillville Indiana Author: Fruit heights, Utah Furniture & Furnishings: DirectBuy Merrillville, Indiana

8, Report #1190696

Nov 22 2014
UnClaimed Frieght UnClaimed Frieght East Brunswick NJ -Fraudulent information- Don't adhere to their contract--.MissLeading East Brunswick, New Jersey Author: New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: UnClaimed Frieght East Brunswick,, New Jersey

Nov 21 2014
Cowboy Reflections Mercantile Ripped Me Off Writes Bad Check And Has Not Paid Past Due Invoice of $5443.32 Thorndale Texas
Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Cowboy Reflections Mercantile Thorndale, Texas

10, Report #1190373

Nov 20 2014
Cowboy Reflections Mercantile They charged my credit card for $500 with no authorization! Thorndale Texas Author: Munnsville, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Cowboy Reflections Mercantile Thorndale, Texas

11, Report #1190266

Nov 20 2014
BoxCart Damaged Furniture Sterling Nationwide Author: Chantilly, Virginia Moving Companies: BoxCart Nationwide

12, Report #1190243

Nov 20 2014
American Furniture Warehouse Fails to deliver, lies, cancels against wishes, refuses to provide contact for corporate or owner in Englewood Colorado
Author: Peyton, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: American Furniture Warehouse Englewood, Colorado

Nov 19 2014
Zazzle Sold defective product and would not return it Internet Author: Saint Laurent, Quebec Furniture & Furnishings: Zazzle Select State/Province

14, Report #1190039

Nov 19 2014
Activated Decor First National Automation and Technology Hamilton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Activated Decor Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 19 2014
Luther Appliance Luther Sales, Luther Furniture OVER PAYMENT Hauppauge New York Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Luther Appliance Hauppauge, New York

Nov 19 2014
Direct Buy Richmond Bait and Switch Misleading Richmond, VA Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Direct Buy Richmond Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Interior Trade Furniture Interior Trade Enterprise, Inc.; CS Interior Trade Furniture Sale of DAMAGED and POOR QUALITY FURNITURE; DECEPTIVE description of products; POOR customer service Internet Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Interior Trade Furniture Internet

Nov 18 2014
I RENT Aaron FURNITURE AND APPLIANCE RENTAL COMPANY CROSSVILLE Tennessee Author: crossville, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: I RENT Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Diana Younts Poor quality leather furniture Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Diana Younts Kennesaw, Georgia

Nov 18 2014
Humble Abode Unprofessional Company Internet/CA Author: Sammamish , Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Humble Abode Internet

Nov 16 2014
Ashley Furniture Conspiracy To Commit Extortion Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Nov 16 2014
Lazy-boy poor quality leather in lazy-boy recliner Nationwide Author: Auburn, New York Furniture Manufactures: Lazy-boy Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Williams-Sonoma , Inc./West elm West elm Internet purchase fraud San Francisco Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wesl

Nov 15 2014
Roomstore Recliner Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Furniture Manufactures: Roomstore Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 14 2014
Mor Furniture Poor quality merchandise! Stay away from Mor! Tigard Oregon
Author: McMinnville, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Mor Furniture Tigard, Oregon

socalled