Your Search | been verfied

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
Marty/Martin Robertson Marty/Martin Robertson Has negated and has been delinquent on Real-Estate Contract, presently was stealing Albuquerque City Water from a business behind the property Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Loans: Marty/Martin Robertson Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 21 2016
ATP2 LLC They are a contractor for Veteran Affairs FSC I was terminated due to too many emails in regards to checking on a status for a new lead which I requested over a month ago. But there is far more that goes on with this company. I have been harassed, threatened by Cassandra H. and lots of defamation of character, false advertising when going for this position and their HR does not take anything into consideration, etc... White Plains Maryland Author: Killeen, Texas Employment Services: ATP2 LLC White Plains, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 19 2016
Wells Fargo Additional Accounts; Illegal Fees for employee bonuses and incentives; Fraud; Nationwide Nationwide Why does the criminal executive woman get to keep the stolen money the investigators say the question is how much are they being paid off because no one has been criminally charged yet Author: Carbondale, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
911 Tree Sevice Victor Del Castillo Eric Del Castillo John Del Castillo Victor had been signing up contracts without h home owners in the San Diego area. He will always quote an estimate at a lower price than his competitors. It always a guarantee that he gets the contract signed and always will ask for half of the payment before starting the job. He either will not complete the job or he'll just do partial work and leave the property. He will keep the customers money without completing the job. Spring valley California
Author: La Mesa , California Landscaping: 911 Tree Sevice Spring valley , California

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. Montréal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com Montréal, Quebec

Sep 15 2016
Dr Karina Bibicheff Vita Ageless Medical AestheticsVita MedSpa BEWARE! She is not a plastic surgeon and she is not Board Certified as she advertises. My appointments had been anything but pleasant. The Botox and fillers didn't last more than 2 months! I visited to a couple of plastic surgeons and they told me that I haven't been getting real fillers! I'M SUING DR BIBICHEFF FOR MALPRACTICE Glen Head New York Author: Roslyn, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr Karina Bibicheff Glen Head, New York

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 14 2016
Commoonwealth dodge Dealership sabotaged ignition repair fraudulently force payment after recall work , also claimed recalledairbag completed, foundout airbags been blown Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: Commoonwealth dodge Louisville , Kentucky

Sep 14 2016
UMG-Trav 800 Did not authorize nor do I know who they are!! They have been charging $14.95 month for? Internet Author: Hauula, Hawaii Travel Services: UMG-Trav 800 Internet

Sep 14 2016
RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP | Established in 1871Barristers & Solicitors 700 - 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 5A1 one of the lawyer name Michelle A. Quinn, was the worst lawyer that I have encouter which she lost my file and asked me to repeat the story again on the phone, arguing that I didn't get harassment on my job and still charges me $1500 for getting the letter of employer. vancouver British Columbia the issue has been resolved by the Nicholas & Butler, LLP Author: vancouver, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 14 2016
Owner List Kevin McGill, Trevor Phillips, Scott Boese The call claiming to be a company they are not. Saying they have buyers that they do not have. Lies. omaha Nebraska This problem has been rectified Author: Omaha, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Owner List omah, Nebraska

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet