Your Search | been verfied

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
officialnflshop.us Dosomebiz.com bought a jersey and got a mesh one instead of real jersey as it was shown and described! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They state they offer no hassle return and refund, I've been fighting for 2 months to get refund on crappy jersey that wasn't what was described! China Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Sporting Goods: officialnflshop.us Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 17 2017
PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. Brent Allard / PP support Niranjan or Neil They have been Withholdng My Dec. 3rd 2016 winnings of $1000.00. San Francisco California Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. San Francisco, California

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Parrish: ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Resorts: Dave Parrish Neiafu, Select State/Province

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Dave Allen Internet

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | David Parrish Dave Parrish AkA Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))  Legal Notice Author: Covington, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: David Parrish Internet

Jan 15 2017
Bepassion never got order it has been over 3 month Internet Author: Odessa, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bepassion Internet

Jan 15 2017
Premiere props Dan Levin Premiere Props ripped me off for $2,650.00 Been waiting 7 months now for payment and no money yet! El Segundo California Author: el cajon, California Museums: Premiere props California

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Jan 11 2017
Capital Recovery Services CRSOnline.biz Phony Postcard sent to me that money has been found under my name Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Capital Recovery Services Dallas, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Hammer x Jack Hamm Will not send me my refund back after sending the product back and it has been 3 years of trying to get it. Denver Colorado Author: Homer City, Pennsylvania Golf Courses: Hammer x Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
Axe options.  I paid 20000 dollars to have a rollover removed so I could make a withdrawl. And now they won't let me make one anyway. It's been going on 4 month now and still nothing. Internet Author: Windber, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Axe options Internet

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
bitplastic Sent ,05 bitcoin for a debit card. Blockchain confirmed the transaction but nothing was deposited into the bitplastic wallet and no debit card was provided. NO response from their support. I've been screwed again. Internet Author: American Fork, Utah Internet Fraud: bitplastic Internet