Your Search | been verfied

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

2, Report #320574

May 24 2016
CHECK INTO CASH STATE OF OREGON NOW OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS!! PORTLAND Oregon CHECK INTO CASH STATE OF OREGON NOW OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS!! PORTLAND Oregon NOT TRUE Author: BORING, Oregon Cash Services: CHECK INTO CASH OREGON PORTLAND, Oregon

May 22 2016
Explore Talent Mr. Lopez at 702-857-7438 I have been scamed three time with this company. I was contacted stating that they have an actinc job for my daughter only if i update her profile with another 298 dollars. I have never been contacted with a real acting job for my daughter on for money. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
premier promotion group i receive a mail on the 7th of may 2016 from PREMIER PROMOTION GROUP stating that i have been awarded a check or cash equivalent in lien. in the sum of $ 4,320,000.00 but cannot get this money unless i send a processing fee of $20.00 with in 14 days. what should i do? Fresh Meadows New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: premier promotion group Fresh Meadows, New York

May 19 2016
millennium sales inc Total RIPOFF w. berlin New Jersey You've been Scammed! Author: greensboro, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: millennium sales inc w. berlin, New Jersey

May 18 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Home Warranty is worse than the Mafia. When youre making payments to the company everything's is ok but as soon as you make a claim they act like the mafia.Made a claim for a washing machine and claims dept told me that there was 160.00 in repairs & that it was too much to repair. So what they offered me was 50.00 on the claim after I paid a 45.00 service fee. As soon as you do a dispute Claims dept wont hesitate to say, why didnt you read the fine print . This company makes up so many lies. Yes, this Ghetto Company is the real Mafia. You have been Warned!!!!! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Hampton, Virginia Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

May 18 2016
Tspring Took my money no shirt no refund and its been weeks San Fransisco Nationwide Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Clothing Stores: Tspring Nationwide

May 18 2016
boat butler in cassololis dave michalak @calvin center rd. Cassopolis mi. dave@boatbutlermarine.com charged me $ 990.00 to repaid issues on boat motor 8/20/15 been trying to get him back to fix to repair again with the same issue with no reponse from him cassopolis Michigan issue was settled Author: cassopolis, Michigan Boat Marinas: cassopolis , Michigan

May 17 2016
New age advertising NZ girls This company discriminated against me, treated me with no respect lied and said I was abusive when I haven't been Auckland Internet
Author: Ngaruawahia , Adult Web Site: New age advertising Internet

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 17 2016
Raye For over a year this company has been contacting me to say I win 2 million dollars but I had to send amounts after amounts to ANC with no prize ever seen. I want people to know this is a scam a fraud. Kansas Kansas Author: Mauldin, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raye Kansas , Kansas

May 16 2016
koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA koons of Tysons; jim Koon Management Company; Jim Koons Automotive Companies; a Corporation Deceiving online advertisement, change prices of cars after written contract has been executed, deceiving exchange policies Vienna Virginia Fake $599 processing fee Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA Vienna, Virginia

May 15 2016
Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital They have changed their name multiple times. And have been in the local news, and newspaper. They will let your pet suffer, just to raise the bill. How much are you willing to spend to save your pet. Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Animal Abuse: Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital Irvine , California

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 14 2016
Bill Weng NFL SHOP Bill Wengcustomerservicemanagera@gmail.com vipjerseyonsale@gmail.com I order jerseys online I was told that I would receive it they gave me a tracking number to track it on the shipping company I was then emailed and told that it was lost and I would be refunded in 30 days it's now been 2 months. China Author: Perth Amboy, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Bill Weng Internet

May 12 2016
jc pole barns james carver He gave me a price we signed a contract he took and delivered materials i payed him $16325.00 in cash as he requested its been 2 months he has not returned any of my calls or anything, come to find out the materials only costed $11500 Franklin Kentucky Franklin Kentucky Author: livingston , Tennessee Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

May 12 2016
The league They said that they had been watching me they wanted me to join them and the letter said his name was bill and I sent them $139.00 for an book of secrets but now I found out it was an scam Dallas texas Texas Author: Galax, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: The league

May 12 2016
FuseMail won't honor cancelation. they have been billing me for months. now dealing with collections Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: FuseMail Internet

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Ashland Elks 944 Poker Club that do Charity fundraisers withheld money from senior charity to drive them away, constant harassment and discrimination against volunteers with disabilities, and lots emails used as an attack against members with constant insults by leaders to form a mob group to drive away paying members in Ashland Oregon Ashland Elks Members are attacked by officers in power for years Author: Ashland, Oregon Non-Profit Charities: Ashland Elks 944 Ashland, Oregon

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas