Your Search | been verfied

Jun 29 2016
avangatee services llc I believed I have been scammed by this company they claimed i had een hacked and asked for $1899 to fix it . i let them fix it but on checking the internet i find they are a scam outfit. i am withholding sending a check. san leandro California Author: Oradell, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: avangatee services llc san leandro, California

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Freeshipping.com Freeshipping.com has been trying to charge my checking account for the last 2 weeks, when I don't use them. And wish they would stop immediately. Internet
Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Freeshipping.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
my survey carol adams my survey has been horrible it must have changed in 2016 Internet Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: my survey carol adams Internet

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: California Brokerage Companies: Nelson Obus, Wynnefield Capital New York, New York

Jun 27 2016
OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Abdul Husaini or Abdul Wahab Husaini or Wally Husaini or Abdul N Husaini Bought a car, doesn't work, have been scammed Westminster California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Dealers: OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Westminster, California

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur · 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Complete Property Restoration AKA CPR Deceptive recruited me saying that there was workers needed. After providing and getting documents that cost money I did not get a job yet, it has been over 45 days. There are others that might get work and then there are charges taken out and they want them to go back to the jobsite and provide more pictures. They do not want to pay therir workers.the fees for the work they have done. They do everything to avoid it by making you late with the jobs by giving you more than you can handle and assesing all sorts of deductions. Horrible company. Dont even think about working with them. Cary North Carolina Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Complete Property Restoration Cary,

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
iwannadownload I have been trying to get on this site for over a month now. can any one tell me what has happened here. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Festivals & Event Services: iwannadownload Internet

Jun 23 2016
Omni Insurance The company has been giving me the run around paying me Atlana Georgia Author: Roanoke, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Omni Insurance

Jun 23 2016
Pink Lavish Boutique LLC Markesha Tillman Took my money and ran!!!! Internet This Issue As Been Resolved! Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Pink Lavish Boutique LLC

Jun 22 2016
THUMBTACK Thumbtack is a Fraud!!! I have been using thumbtack for a long time now . I have spent a lot of money purchasing credits and I have come to believe this business is a fraud. I just rc received 3 back to back dj request all the same!! FAKE!!! This Business is a fraud!! Nationwide
Author: Deblois, Maine Customer Leads: THUMBTACK Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Xtralights Lighting parts and accessories. Cancelled my order after being told it would be back ordered several weeks. Have not received my refund after several phone calls and messages. Its been six weeks and still no refund. Richmond California Author: Orlando, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Xtralights Richmond, California

Jun 22 2016
Ronald Roebuck Mr. Roebuck has been taking money from upper middle class women for supposedly start up businesses for years. I was in contact with at least 3 other women that he had obtained money from under fraudulent pretences. Watch out for this individual. Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Ronald Roebuck Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
DreamProducts ChinStrap was too small for me. Returned product for larger strap. Supposed to wait 2 weeks. Been waiting almost a month! Still no action.... Van Nuys California Author: Melbourne, Florida Medical Supplies: DreamProducts Van Nuys, California

Jun 21 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. syemour, Missouri