Your Search | been verfied

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet¬† *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.¬†¬† Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Play phone This company has been charging $9.99 to my wifi devices for months.. This was an unauthorized charge. Internet Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Media: Play phone Internet

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 04 2016

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 02 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Texas Girlfriend's Nuts Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies: ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Peaktwo Peak Two , Mark Granetz COMPANY AND GUY IS A FRAUD HIRED TO WRITE BAD REVIEWS OF PLACES HE HAS NEVER BEEN TOO Charlotte, North Carolina WINTERGREEN Virginia Author: fx, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Peaktwo Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 01 2016
www.nawtythings.com CeC Products I ordered an item from them, but they sent a different item, and have refused to allow me to return it. They are now ignoring my emails and both listed contact phone numbers have been disconnected. California Author: Riversid, California Miscellaneous Electronics: www.nawtythings.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Frank Sellers and Secure Aspects will violate your personal security! Oroville Internet Let's move on..... Author: lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Internet

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Jan 31 2016
home services now lakeland florida ron massey, dale massey, Ronald dale massey I WAS NOTIFIED BY RONALD DALE MASSEY THAT HE WAS A CONTRACTOR AND NEEDED ME TO DO SOME CLEANING FOR HIM, HE ASSURED ME THAT ONCE THE JOB WAS DONE THAT I NEEDED TO SEND HIM PICS AND INVOICE HIM WHICH I DONE. HE SAID IT WOULD BE A FEW WEEKS WHICH IS COMMON PROCEDURE HERE IN FLORIDA SO I WAITED, WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE SAID HE HAD NOT BEEN PAID YET AND THIS WENT ON AND ON AND NOW ITS BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS AND HE WONT EVEN RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS. lakeland Florida
Author: lakeland, Florida Property Management: home services now lakeland florida lakeland, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Jackson Hewitt Jackson Hewitt filed my Income Tax & cashed my State Return in Denver, I never been to Denver. Nationwide Not scammed Author: Hemet, California Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
david hauser he has only paid me once. he paid me after i had been working for him for seven weeks and said he pays every saturday. I have been begging and i'm sick of it. its been three weeks this time. Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Verifiers: david hauser Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
DataSphere Waste of money! Promises were made that I would get calls and increase business, and after a full year, I received NOT ONE CALL or CONTACT! Then they tried to renew, but my card information had been changed, luckily! Internet Author: Lakeside, California Advertising / Deceptive: DataSphere Internet

Jan 30 2016
Donald Libby Donny Libby Disaster Donny - Seems legitimate and loyal. Steer CLEAR Surprise Arizona
Full refund has been received! Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Donald Libby Surprise, Arizona

Jan 29 2016
Better living Better living ( Joe ) owner Left us in a unsafe situation . Took our pic railings and post . And says its about finance issues we paid 20,500 and only had our railing down and taken away without our approval and ply wood floor and track hasn't been back to work after cashing out checks Conshohoncken pa
Author: Wrightstown, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Better living

Jan 29 2016
Victory Yorkie Gavins poodles Gavin victory yorkies On January 29 I was close to purchasing a Yorkie from victory yorkies the puppies name was king. Our Yorkie had passed away after 12 years my daughters have been sad.  Baltimore Internet
Author: Murrieta , California Animal Services: Victory Yorkie Internet