Your Search | been verfied

Dec 09 2016
Colormania Paint LLC ,Vevimo Boots LLC, My motorcycle tank have not been returned for over a year! I paid in full San Ysidro California
Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Motorcycles: Colormania Paint LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
A & E Factory Service Sears wont show up to repair, it's been 2 months. Sterling Heights Michigan Nationwide
Author: Gibraltar, Michigan Consumer Services: A & E Factory Service Nationwide

3, Report #1342064

Dec 08 2016
Walker's American Bulldogs Jennifer Walker, aka Jennifer Pittman Walker's American Bulldogs is a Ripoff, Buyers beware, it's one excuse after another to keep your money, even after she has instructed you the refund has been sent! Easton Kansas Author: Burlington, Kansas Dog Breeders: Walker's American Bulldogs Easton, Kansas

4, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

5, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

Dec 06 2016
Luxstyle international I'VE been charged for something that I never ordered!! Denmark Internet Author: Stoney Creek, Alabama Beauty Salons: Luxstyle international Internet

Dec 05 2016
Teehood I never recieved rhe leggings that I ordered and it has been OVER 3 months! Internet
Author: Kings, Illinois Clothing Stores: Teehood Internet

Dec 05 2016
JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO ,ph.linkedin.com/in/janbuencamino ; onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/166031 ; flickr.com/photos/janztot123/albums ; BEWEAR YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY ME TO STAY AWAY FROM JAN BUENCAMINO NO WORK FOR PAY General Santos City
RICHARD ALBERTY OF FLORIDA DEAD BEAT CLIENT EMPLOYER FROM HELL Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO Internet

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
ART & COIN TV Price: $32.95 EACH ELSEWHERE: I paid $1,204.95 for 20 coins. This was a rip off. I have never been cheated so badly TORRANCE California Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: ART & COIN TV TORRANCE, California

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Bella Epoque 13210 Harbor Blvd.Suite 395 Garden Grove California 92848 The company offered a free trial. So i ordered, now my account has been charged twice for $98.10. Garden Grove California Jees Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Bella Epoque Garden Grove, California

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
buddy's rent to own refused to take bed back. said i had bedbugs. i have been checked for bedbugs and i do not have them. Tifton Georgia Author: tifton, Georgia Questionable Activities: buddy's rent to own Tifton, Georgia

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Dec 02 2016
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
peter wolfing Ultimateclyer ultimate cyler is own by peter wolfing thou new to we Nigerians the site provide help by you registering with the sum of 12500 and then you get 50000naira immediately now the site have been off for more than 48hrs please we need your help on this Internet
Author: Lagos , Alabama Adult Web Site: peter wolfing Internet

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California