Your Search | been verfied

May 03 2016
ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX I PAID FOR TWO YETI CUPS ONE PURPLSE AND ONE AQUA BLUE MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR 91.67 AND I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOF IRVING TEXAS Author: MABELVLAE, Arkansas Appliances: ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX Nationwide

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia I'm the author of this review Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: McNeill Stokes Atlanta, Georgia

6, Report #1232074

Apr 30 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia I'm the author of this review Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gwendolyn O'leary Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Legal Crime? No! OBVIOUS SCAM! Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We are speaking to our experience. Author: Illinois Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

12, Report #1192040

Apr 29 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia this report I put out was because I was angry Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mcneill Stokes Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 28 2016
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Really Good Fakes Total Ripoff! Promises your product in less than 30 days. We ordered the first of February and it has been 3 months and nothing!! Kiev Internet Author: California Cross-Border Scams: Really Good Fakes Internet

Apr 28 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Butler , Rose & Jameson has been sending me letters upon letters stating I have 2,201,071.00 sweepstakes Award to be claim asking me to send $20.00 for Assessment &processing fee. I have sacrify a lot of money thinking that i was going to win the amount of money stipulated in the letters only to realized that this is a Ripoff Fresh Meadows New York
Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 28 2016
Donald Fry I was ripped for 500 by a serial con artist. This person I learned had been exposed on Fox News for ripping off an elderly couple in Michigan. Houghton Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Donald Fry Houghton, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Apr 27 2016
Iceberg cups Bogus internet ripoff. Ordered cups on 3-30-2016. No product received and all contact info has been deleted. Website down. Email taken down. Internet Author: Rowlett, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 27 2016
Anna Prater LLC Still Haven't Been Paid for Work Completed in 2015 Pickens South Carolina
Author: Conway, South Carolina Legal Services: Anna Prater LLC Pickens, South Carolina

21, Report #1302024

Apr 27 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc. committed to customer satisfaction. Since 2003 Beyond Breakeven consistently delivered on that commitment therefore earning a Better Business Bureau, (BBB) A+ Accredited business rating. Additionally, the company has received a positive rating due to their commitment to the Ripoff Report Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

23, Report #1302000

Apr 26 2016
Dr Wellness Hot Tub Dr Wellness Hot Tub Rec-Direct Factory Outlet. LPN INC Rec-Direct Factory Outlet Laguna Bay Spas, Leisure Products, Dr. Wellness The tub leaks bad. Multiple repair men have been called not 1 will look at it. I have replace the pump and the new one leaks. I do not gat any help from the factory just find you own repair man. No help at all Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: Dr Wellness Hot Tub Nationwide

24, Report #1301975

Apr 26 2016
Top Resume Doostang International Resume Service Listed as New York and California California Been through all that - Please See Links Below to Help Get Your Money Back Author: Lake Orion, Michigan Employment Services: Top Resume Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee