Your Search | been verfied

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Renew/Derma KHB truley lovely syrum and CHP best eye syrum I have been ripped off bu this co.after my cc was charged. 2charges of$87 ea i called and was told they have no record of my name address or CC#.how did they charge my cc acct? i Internet Author: Seminole, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Renew/Derma Internet

Jul 22 2016
Servers Plus Kennetha GillispieKennetha Bryant Local company and owner does not pay their bills and has been previously arrested for these same issues Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Home Based Business: Servers Plus Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
MSB CTRMA Processing Toll bill for a motorhome that has been in storage since December. austin Texas Author: azle, Texas Motor Vehicle: MSB austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Soumitra Deb This person is very viscious one and has been insulting women, including chief minister Belgharia Nationwide Author: Kolkata, Other Government Services: Soumitra Deb Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
All County Contractors Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Inc. has a track record of 19 yrs of continually evolving to become one of the best in the business!!! *UPDATE: All County Contractors Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. All County Contractors Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: All County Contractors Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Palm Bch and Broward County's since 1987 specializes in home remodeling of all types. All County Contractors offers a wide range of financing options from poor to good credit up to $100,000 and up to 15 yrs. All County Contractors Inc. employs 38 highly experienced people in their various skilled trades, many of which have been with them for years. All County Contractors Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitm Select State/Province

Jul 22 2016
Straight Talk / Trac Phone Awful customer service and follow up. Replacement phone still not sent after a month, they still cannot produce a tracking number, and no explanation why phone has not been shipped, after there is a tracking for returned phone. On hold for 1hr to talk to supervisor which is in the Philippines with the customer service for a Miami based company miami Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Trac Phone miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Big Fish Casino YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED (64FB4D)? Internet Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino Internet

Jul 21 2016
DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST HARRASMENT ON ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN PAID FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ROUND LAKE BEACH IL, Illinois Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
pandoratopmall.com I placed an order and paid. No order confirmation has been sent. I have sent various mails on customer support on their site and no response. I think I have been ripped off. I dont know Internet Author: Alabama Jewelers: pandoratopmall.com Internet

Jul 20 2016
H. Kent Hollins I've been paying for 6 years and the balance is not going down. Topeka Kansas Author: Chillicothe, Missouri Collection Agencies: H. Kent Hollins Topeka, Kansas

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! los angeles California
THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Darrell Davinci Hubbard los angeles, California

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 19 2016
RoseGal.com I ordered a sweater on-line. Was notified by email that my credit card had been used, the order had been processed and shipped. Internet Author: Loudon, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: RoseGal.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
Ship Rite POS ShipRite Deceptive Scam Artists who never pick up the phone after sale has been made New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Ship Rite POS New York, New York

Jul 19 2016
Simon Smith eVestigator, RPL Central Did not complete job, will keep asking for more and more money, has also been convicted of drug use. Bayswater North Other Misleading Information. Author: Victoria, Other Consulting: Simon Smith Bayswater North, Other

Jul 19 2016
E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Devoted Father! I think NOT! Author: Rockville Centre, New York Mortgage Brokers: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Rockville Centre , New York

Jul 18 2016
Security Alarm Now Promise a $100.00 Rebate Card still waiting!! Said it takes 8 weeks it's been 12. It's through ADT Home Security Nationwide Author: Lindstrom, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Security Alarm Now Nationwide

24, Report #1272071

Jul 18 2016
NRA They are accusing me of getting a loan of $350 in October or November of 2013. I have not borrowed any money, because I am on Disability & have been since 2012. Internet Author: Pembroke, North Carolina Collection Agencies: NRA Internet

Jul 18 2016
United Process Servers U.P.S., Nation Process Servers, National Process Servers, Universal Process Servers Scam Collection Company Nationwide Number has been disconnected Author: west haven, Connecticut Collection Agencies: United Process Servers Nationwide