BEEN VERFIED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: been verfied
There may be more specific results for "been verfied"
For more specific results for "been verfied"
Showing 1-25 of 19,337 Found Reports For more specific results for "been verfied"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 25 2017
SOAPS.COM violation of my 1st amendment rights Internet
Your First Amendment rights have not been violated Author: Easton, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: SOAPS.COM Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 24 2017
Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Michael Kergosien's executive team is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. In terms of service and low cost mortgage loans, Michael Kergosien prides himself on achieving the absolute best service in the industry for his clients.*UPDATE: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
If in doubt, check it out Author: dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Michael Kergosien’s programs utilize a paperless system and they accept electronic signatures. Flexible Underwriting is a theme Michael Kergosien prides themselves on. No fees of any kind upfront, all costs associated with our loans are agreed to in advance and not collected until closing of your loan. prosper, Texas

May 24 2017
Gary Magnone Highrise SEO scammer | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that Author of the Report was most likely not someone from Outreach.org. | Gary Magnone Highrise SEO ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Gary Magnone Highrise SEO ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) - gmagnone@gotomyapartment.com- gary@gethighrise.com- gary@craftsocial.com- hello@hoppedla.com Gary Magnone Highrise SEO ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Gary Magnone Highrise SEO ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) - gmagnone@gotomyapartment.com- gary@gethighrise.com- gary@craftsocial.com- hello@hoppedla.com Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Gary Magnone Highrise SEO scammer Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
henryfielďs order never been shipped to me as it was promised aurora indiana Author: palatine, Illinois Landscaping: henryfielďs

May 23 2017
Directv in Cincinnati, OH - Brandon Prew, sales rep and ALOT of Customer Service Reps., any of them you call I am sure. Elderly has been taken advantage of .... West Chester Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Cable Companies: Directv in Cincinnati, OH Internet

May 23 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). San Juan Capistrano California response Author: Laguna Beach, California Non-Profit Charities: Stuart Millheiser San Juan Capistrano, California

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 20 2017
Seminole Harley-Davidson Fraudulent sales practices Sanford Florida Actions speak louder than words. Author: Deltona, Florida Motorcycles: Seminole Harley-Davidson Sanford, Florida

May 19 2017
Ipswich Buddhist Centre Triratna Buddhist Community, FWBO, Ipswich Buddhist Centre, Sangharakshita Cult/Sect Behaviour, Gagging Orders, Controlling people, The main umbrella movement Triratna reported in UK Press for abuse (see proof), sexual abuse scandals involving social services IPSWICH
Ipswich Buddhist Centre and Triratna have been invited to apologize to me for abuse suffered, screenshots showing bad mouthing Author: Alabama Cult: Ipswich Buddhist Centre IPSWICH,

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. For Speedy Cash Money owed that is not owed but has been paid Wichita Kansas Author: Maryville, Tennessee Loans: Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
Maaco Nelson Gomez, 2115 Sadau Ct, Denton, TX 76210Phone: (940) 220-6073Danielle RPO Box 650293Dallas, TX 75265- 0293W: 214-570-6078 F: 877.786.5577 odriguez I turned my car in to get painted, I got it back with more damage than when it went in. There is evidence that car had been crashed Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Maaco Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 , Texas

May 16 2017
HydroLuxe Beauty As all of the previus reports- this company is a SCAM- it bills you over $260 for Trial size product citing you did not contact them within 14 days to cancel...which is not what others have been told- so I think they are redefinig their excuses.  South Carolina Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: HydroLuxe Beauty Nationwide

May 16 2017
North Hollywood, CA Jimmy martin They will tell you that your computer has been hacked, then they will ask you for $299.00 and if you refused they will delete the whole contents of your computer. N. Hollywood, CA Internet Author: Barnesville, Georgia Computer Fraud: North Hollywood, CA Internet

May 16 2017
Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Gerri Santistevan Dispute Resolution Specialist Channel interruptions constanly, ch. 2 becomes another channel, no signal as a cloud passes,what is There has been no activity,? Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Satellite Companies: Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Nationwide

May 15 2017
UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego QUIT GYM AND LOCATION HAS BEEN CLOSED BUT STILL BILLS ME San Diego California Author: La mesa, California Weightloss Programs: UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego San Diego , California