Customer satisfaction commitment: Belisi | Ripoff Report

Your Search: belisi fashions
There may be more specific results for "belisi fashions"
For more specific results for "belisi fashions"
Showing 1-25 of 325 Found Reports For more specific results for "belisi fashions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 23 2017
Woww I ordered a steam flat iron from a company called wow fashions online. I paid with my debit card $49.97 and never received the product. After looking it up on my bank statement to make sure that they did take the money I got online and found this website. My wish is to complain very loudly so they can't do this to other people and of course I would like my money back. Thanks Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Woww Internet

Sep 18 2017
woww fashions Elly's World I ordered a professional steam hair straightener on around July 25,2017 for $49.97 my account was debited but as of 8/18/2017 I have not received the merchandise, was told it would take between 4 to 6 weeks for delivery N/A Internet Author: Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: woww fashions Internet

Sep 18 2017
W/o we fashions I ordered the straightening flat iron with steam for 49.99 an never received it now I can't even find any info on these crooks plz don't order from them I wish I woulda been warned W/o we fashions took money for straightener hot iron for 49.99 an never delivers now you can't contact them Internet Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: W/o we fashions Internet

Sep 14 2017
Wow Fashions  Internet Author: ROSEMOUNT, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Wow Fashions Internet

Sep 13 2017
Elly's World WOW Fashions I ordered the Profession steam hair straightener for 49.99 july 25th, it informed me it would take 4 to 6 weeks , I ordered it on Aug 3 and it is Sept. 13. I went onto the email they sent of confirmation of the sale. I clicked onto see my order and the company shows no longer available Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Sep 03 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashions I ordered a steam flat iron and facial scrubbing brush. On August 2, 2019. Although is only been 5 weeks, the website does not exist and no way to check on my order. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Waldorf, Maryland Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 03 2017
Latest Fashions Ripped me off for $99.98 and I don't even remember ordering anything! Portland Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Dover, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Latest Fashions Portland, Oregon

Sep 03 2017
Ellys WOWW Fashion Ordered flatiron off internet from Ellys, it showed upon my bill as WOWW Fashions. Never received my order also everything gone fro internet so was unable to contact or track it. Delaware Internet Author: Auburn, Kentucky Beauty Salons: Ellys Internet

Sep 03 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashions Purchased Elly's Professional Steam Straightener on Aug 7, 2017 for $49.97. Transactions went through Shopify whose site says shop currently unavailable. Can't track order, because it goes directly to Shopify. Company gives the email address support @ ellysworld.com. Never received product and no response from company. Product is still on Facebook but under another's company name. Think I have been scammed. Bank has it listed as wwow fashions mod de. Internet Author: Burke, Virginia Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 01 2017
Ellys worldsteam straightener s WOWW fashions Ordered flat iron off FB its been a month still no product and now web site said it doesn't exsist. Paid 49.95 Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: GLENDALE, Arizona Liars: Ellys worldsteam straightener s Internet

Aug 30 2017
Woww fashions ordered air steam straightener and still have not received it. ------------c----------- Internet Author: Covina, California Computer Mail Order: Woww fashions Internet

Aug 28 2017
Woww fashions/ ellis world Brought a steam flat iron for 49.99 an now the pg. Is gone the pg isnt thier any more facebook shouldnt let scamer post things like that Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Woww fashions/ ellis world Internet

Aug 27 2017
Wow Fashions I ordered 2 curling irons July 27th. I have not received them yet & this is Aug. 23rd 2017 Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: WowwFashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World shows up on bank statement as Woww Fashions Elly's World / Woww Fashions Steam straight iron Internet
Author: Fremont, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 22 2017
WOWW Fashions As with the other cases, I order the steam hair product and it has yet to be received. Out of business?? Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW Fashions Internet

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashions Steam Flat Iron Author: Tuskegee, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's World Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latest Fashions Deceptive Practices Portland Oregon Author: Levittown, New York Internet Marketing Companies: CS-Fashion.net Portland , Oregon

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret WOW Fashions Ordered an adjustable sports bra onilne. I never received the order. It has been two months. Never received a confirmation email. Never replied to numerous emails to customer support Internet Author: Juliaetta, Idaho Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Hair Salons: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Elly's world Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 12 2017
Blue Cloud Fashions Internet Author: Opelika, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Blue Cloud Fashions Internet

Aug 08 2017
Jody's Secret credit card billed under WOW Fashions confirmation email sent to me with order number and shipping of 4-6 weeks Internet Author: hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 02 2017
Buyer Fashion Club Custom Fashions Like others, I responded to a free prize selection. Jewelry selection with Pay Shipping Only. One month later a $200 charge. Called them to dispute. All they want to do is argue about the fine print. Austin Texas Author: Montezuma, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Jul 11 2017
Furniture Fashions Boulevard Mall Las Vegas Rude Raham is a Ripoff Furniture Posers Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home & Garden Stores: Furniture Fashions Boulevard Mall Las Vegas, Nevada