Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bellsouth, at&t
There may be more reports for "bellsouth, at&t"
For more results perform a general search for "bellsouth, at&t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
bringmethat.com Company claims to have our menu from the restaurant I work at but is wildly innacurate. Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Restaurants: bringmethat.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Punch TV Studios qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ signed by former President Barack Obama to sell stock in the company at only $1.00 per share..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PunchTV Studios pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Los Angeles, California Employers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Compton, California

Feb 15 2017
Two Live Customs Order at your own risk! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clothing Stores: Two Live Customs Internet

Feb 15 2017
Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Bought 5lb lemon juice powder with one month left on use buy date,called and said it was an oversight.I believe I should at least be entitlled to a partial refund. Internet Texas Author: puyallup, Washington Food Stores: Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 15 2017
Charter Financial Masquerading As A Mortgage Note Buyer - Won't buy any notes. Houston Texas Author: Texas Work at Home: Charter Financial Houston, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Integrity Merchant Network Kimberley SheyLauren KeneHaley GreenLynsy ThomasSteve Knox Total Scam Operation Unknown Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Work at Home: Integrity Merchant Network Internet

Feb 15 2017
Revistors.com Never give you an Order Number so you can't cancel san francisco, ca Internet Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Work at Home: Revistors.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
PKG LLC Jamie Lego Job Scam Sturgis Michigan Author: Palm Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: PKG LLC Sturgis, Michigan

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Assurant insurance T-Mobile Denied a claim over wording Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant insurance Nationwide

T & S Marine Sold me a boat that was majorly wrecked Oakwood Georgia
Author: hoffman estates, Illinois Boat Dealers: T & S Marine Oakwood, Illinois

Feb 14 2017
Web Market Services Notice to all Potential Online Businesses Murray Utah Author: Groton, Connecticut Work at Home: Web Market Services Murray, Utah

Feb 14 2017
Hill Recovery Rocky Hill Rocky Hill owner of Hill Recovery addicted to Suboxone and providing sub standard services at Hill Recovery. Temecula Internet Author: Temecula, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Hill Recovery Internet

Feb 14 2017
diggity dog & lonesome kitty Diggity dog and lonesome kitty is a hostile environment for an individual to work in, errors within the first few days will result in the owner using the term common sense to correct an individual. The work is mostly physical, however it is not complicated. The real issue is the attitude of the owner toward its workers, the owner screams at workers whenever they make a mistake even if they may be new in the company and are still learning. The salary is most likely minimum, and there is multiple things a new worker will be expected to do: grooming, cleaning, feeding however it is simple . Moreover, the owner makes calls to workers in after work hours. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Animal Services: Work Place Bullies: diggity dog & lonesome kitty Toronto, Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Redbox Redbox Smith's Elko, NV Used the outside redbox at smiths elko. Got my identity stolen Elko Nevada Author: Elko, Nevada Video Stores: Redbox Nevada

Feb 14 2017
Opticsfast Ripoff They never intend on sending product and when you call they laugh at you  Brooklyn New Author: North charleston , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Opticsfast Internet

Feb 13 2017
Jay Servidio Teletaria Casino Hired me as an actress on fiverr. Was terrible to work with. Did not understand what he was doing and proceeded to demand that I work at a discounted rate. AND HE ORDERS HIS TESTIMONIALS FROM FIVERR.COM -- So for anybody looking at reviews for his services .. Get with it people , this guy is a SCAMMER. Jay Servidio and Teletaria casino are NO GOOD. Fiverr Internet Author: Florida Video & Film Production: Jay Servidio Internet

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

47, Report #562051

Feb 13 2017
Professional Retail Services Inc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Professional Retail Services commitment to total customer satisfaction. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost.*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Professional Retail Services recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Author: afraid they will never pay, Professional Retail Services TRUSTED Business | Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost. Medford, New York

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet