Your Search | bellsouth, at&t

Nov 28 2016
Atomic deals Placed order on line from Facebook advertisement on Oct 19th never received product will not respond at all to emails Atomic deals Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Attorney Generals: Atomic deals Internet

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Freddy Rosario ,fdrdronemods.com FDR DRONES MODS I sent a brand new DJI drone to get upgraded, 1 year after this guy, noticed him with a lawyer and refused to accept. never returned my drone Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Chulavista, California Work at Home: Freddy Rosario Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 28 2016
Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel kia Interesting Story with Wesley Chapel Kia. I had an appointment to trade in my vehicle and purchase a new vehicle. Of course I had all of my information ahead of time and made sure they had my information and told them that I work for Lyft and Uber. I was told that that would not be a problem at all.  So much for advertising HUGE deals at Wesley Chapel Kia. #wesleychapelkia #FuccillokiaofWesleychapel Wesley chapel Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel , Florida

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Lumiere/Derma I seen posted on Facebook where you can get name brand samples deliberated to you at no extra cost for $4.95 samples name brand well I noticed my account being overdrawn well this company had drawer $97.41 out of my account and they done it for two months.  Internet Author: Kitts Road, Ohio Customer: Lumiere/Derma Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire This is Bulls**t Internet Author: California Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Same complaint as other lady but when I reached someone through the ordering dept to cancel my $62 purchase that should have been $30, a man named Anthony was rude, laughed at me when I was explaining my order.  Internet Author: Denton, Texas Toy Stores: Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Internet

Nov 28 2016
Pointsett Auction Stacy Failed to return phone calls and emails for weeks on end. Failed to sell item for fair market value, fairly certain the item sold at much higher then they said. UNTRUSTABLE STATY AWAY,,, Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pointsett Auction

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
Compupool T-Cell 15 Repalcement Refusal to Honor Warranty Nerang Queensland, Australia Author: Oceanside, California Pools & Saunas: Compupool Internet

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Exxon gas station scam money at gad pump houston Texas
Let me answer your question Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Exxon gas station houston, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 27 2016
dorisyorkiepuppies nelson cho,johnathan cho sold me a puppy, i paid for but never recieved, won!t answer my texts or phone or e-mails. atlanta Georgia You got scammed Author: Hawthorne, Florida Dog Breeders: dorisyorkiepuppies atlanta, Georgia

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 26 2016
the deal empire said order shipped nov. 5th now nov 26th no order. won`t answer my emails Internet Author: watauga, Texas Specialty Stores: the deal empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Verizon at Target Wont sell Samsung Phones to Verizon Customer Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Target Internet

Nov 26 2016
T Mobile Bait and switch, SCAM, Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Come2sd.com Hotels.com Bad Business Practices at come2sd.com San Diego Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Property Management: Come2sd.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
Wealthy affiliate A most very clever scam, a whole lot of time and money down the toilet. Internet Author: Florida Work at Home: Wealthy affiliate Internet