BELLSOUTH AT&T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bellsouth at&t
There may be more specific results for "bellsouth at&t"
For more specific results for "bellsouth at&t"
Showing 26-50 of 47,732 Found Reports For more specific results for "bellsouth at&t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Jetcouncil.com charges never provides services. At all! Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Legal Services: Jetcouncil.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Joseph Stone Capital at Ross Adam Barish Scam Stockbroker, Financial Adviser, Boiler Room Mineola New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: Joseph Stone Capital Mineola, New York

Jul 20 2017
Lilly T Koeff DDS Unethical, Dangerous Dentist Santa Monica California Author: California Dental Services: Lilly T Koeff DDS Santa Monica, California

Jul 20 2017
Briggs Law Firm Robin Proctor They are saying they are going to take me to court for a loan from United Personal Loans None stated Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Briggs Law Firm Internet

Jul 19 2017
Jet-Coin Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, As good christian men, Scott and Brent swore we could trust Jet-Coin. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Work at Home Business: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 19 2017
MaxSold, Inc. Confussion at the top Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: MaxSold, Inc. Internet

Jul 19 2017
Goldgenie missold poor products which are not gold at all London Nationwide Author: London, Wyoming Miscellaneous Electronics: Goldgenie Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
derma genetix I ordered this as a free trial and after about a week of getting it at my bank was charged two different times. One for $93.80 and for $94.77. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Klamath falls, Oregon Skin Care: derma genetix St Petersburh, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
LEGACY AUTO SALES SOLD LEMONS TO DAUGHTER AND I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, NO CLEAR TITLE, REMOVES EQUIPMENT YOU PAID FOR AND DELIVERS VEHICLE AT DUSK, ONCE YOU LEAVE HE SAYS BUYER BEWARE Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: LEGACY AUTO SALES Alabama

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
T-Mobile T MOBILE HAS CONTINUED DESPITE MULTIPLE REPORTS TO ALLOW FRAUDULENT CHARGES BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wendy LoveJoy Mentor Trainer Real Estate Investor at Yellow Letter Mentoring Program Property Manager Real Estate Ripoff Diluth Georgia Author: Mableton, Georgia Real Estate Services: Wendy LoveJoy Diluth , Georgia