Your Search | bellsouth, at&t

Aug 24 2016
Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Stephen D. Bowerman Jani Bowerman Steve has taken money from a variety of buyers and at this point September 2016 the amount he has taken and not refunded nor supplied puppies has risen to $10,950.00! NO one has recieved a puppy or their money back from him. Wasilla, Alaska Alaska Author: Orlando , Florida Animal Services: Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Wasilla, Alaska

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Action Towing (Los Angeles) Action Towing 1Ralph Morrison ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Aggressive, Rude and VERY unprofessional*** Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: , Auto Towing: Action Towing (Los Angeles) Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Mesa Garage Doors Irvine California Author: San Clemente, California Work at Home: Mesa Garage Doors Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
Discount Cab Worker exploitation at its worst Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab Tucson, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. AJ Murray's Men's Grooming Products and owner Alyssa Middleton. AJ Murrays's owner under investigation for felony perjury and pocketing $ from charity connected to business aimed at men/veterans. Mt. Washington Kentucky Alyssa Middleton in Mt. Washington Identified. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Barbers: AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. Mt. Washington, Kentucky

Aug 23 2016
Maura Company is fraudulent and lies at every turn. Canada Internet Author: Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Maura Internet

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capallen pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Aug 23 2016
kathy Hall bought shoes from Hoverkicks for my 3 year old grand daughter and they put sores on both of her feet on the ancles because of the inside charge ports they had fell out of the slits on her ancles she onle wore them for approximately 2 hours i talked to a gentlemen at hoverkicks his name was maurice n Internet Author: McDowell, Kentucky Baby Products: kathy Hall Internet

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
Cornerstone Homecare Did not provide the quality of care they initially said they would provide Melbourne Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Work at Home: Cornerstone Homecare Melbourne, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet