Your Search | bellsouth, at&t

Jun 23 2016
Corporate Business Lending aka Justin T. Don't Walk, Run Away FAST! Salt Lake City Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Business Consultants: Corporate Business Lending Internet

Jun 22 2016
WIGS BY BRITNEY AND RUNAWAY RICHES AT 1910 Pacific Ave, ste 14165, Dallas, TX, 75201 Wigsbybritney, owner of Wigs by Britney IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A RUNAWAY FRAUD ARTIST DALLAS TEXAS Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: WIGS BY BRITNEY Internet

Jun 22 2016
Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic Terry is a different person and I want to put a complaint on the manager in charge of life choices My Name is Teresa Lopez Iam filing this report in regards of manager who is in charge of Life choices clinic in the city of Ojai. Manager is rude, disrespectful and racisit she should not work as a manager at life choices clinic I find this highly disrespectful she did not let me get diapers for my triplets who are two years of age and i have one triplet who has a heart condidtion who needs medical needs. Please have this manager out of this clinci she does not give good customer services to clients.  Iam highly upset and disapoineted at these two managers. Please have theses managers out of this preganancy clinic . I didnt like her attutide and the way she approach to me in a very disrespectful way. Thank you ojai California WHOA Author: Ojai, California Family Planning: Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic ojai, California

Jun 22 2016
LGI Homes - The Estates at Cherry Lake Home Builder SCAM ADVERTISEMENT - LOW QUALITY HOMES Groveland Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Trailer Parks: LGI Homes - The Estates at Cherry Lake Home Builder Groveland,

Jun 22 2016
Allstate-Jack Sughrue Call For A Quote At Your Own Peril Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Allstate-Jack Sughrue Denver, Colorado

Jun 22 2016
Phoenix American Warranty Has not returned my money back for a total loss at no fault. My bank has sent several requests and yet no response what so ever! Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Phoenix American Warranty Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Enyo Pharma Medical Billing scam sent me a check to set up an office at home, bank investigated and caught fraud Lyon Author: Rahway, New Jersey Home Based Business: Enyo Pharma Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
fmw group never paid a bill for $980 for work done at Flaming Stake House in Woodland Hills CA Loomis California Author: van nuys, California Maintenance Companies: fmw group Loomis, California

Jun 22 2016
Ronald Roebuck Mr. Roebuck has been taking money from upper middle class women for supposedly start up businesses for years. I was in contact with at least 3 other women that he had obtained money from under fraudulent pretences. Watch out for this individual. Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Ronald Roebuck Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 21 2016
Better Built Lumber & Supply June 6, 2016 Company gave me an estimate of $659.00 to replace garage door. Came to my home looked at garage took a $100.00 deposit and said he (Rob) would be back Friday June 10th to replace door.  Country Club Hills Illinois Author: olympia fields, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Better Built Lumber & Supply Country Club Hills, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
midlund funding alan winters manager at midland funding put a judgement in temecula court ca and we tried to settle but they would not settle , i dont know why but they are refusing monies but wont take it off public records at the temecula court house . san diego California Junk Debt Buyer Author: BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona Collection Agencies: midlund funding san diego , California

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
Efficient Transportation Inc Right Touch Movers Quoted us $2800 and forced us to pay $7800. Stole from us as well as broken items. And there are at least 10 more people with the same problem. San Diego California Author: Melbourne , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Efficient Transportation Inc Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Vida Vacations Grupo Vidanta; Vidanta; Vidanta Group; Vida Vacations; Mayan Palace; Private Reserve Travel Collection; Vacation Privileges; The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya; The Grand Luxxe; The Grand Bliss SCAM ALERT: DO NOT ATTEND ANY PRESENTATIONS AT THE GRAND MAYAN, MAYAN PALACE OR ANY RESORTS OWNED BY VIDANTA/VIDA VACATIONS Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Reply Author: Brooklyn, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacations Internet

Jun 21 2016
Randal Pham, MD Randall Pham Doctor Pham Doctor Randal Pham Dr. Randal Pham Eye doctor Randal Pham Randal T. Pham Randal Pham MD sued his OWN PATIENTS because they said he ripped off their dad San Jose California Author: Honolulu, Alabama Eye Care: Randal Pham, MD San Jose, California

Jun 21 2016
Tapestry at Citrus Park Unjust Towing to Resident(s) at Tapestry Citrus Park Apartments Tampa Florida Still Illegal Author: Tampa, Florida Landlords: Tapestry at Citrus Park Tampa,

Jun 21 2016
Vacation With Ease Andre at Save on ResortsEddie at Save on Resorts Ripoff, Scam, Class Action Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bklyn, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vacation With Ease Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 21 2016
Perfume de Paris Sold me products that could not have been the same product she used on me at the hotel because they do not work. I spent$432 that I don't have. Chatsworth Ca. Author: Montgomery , Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Perfume de Paris Chatsworth Ca.,

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Carrollwood Day School Discrimination at Kindergarten Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Private Schools: Carrollwood Day School Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2016
TeleReach Corporate Employment Abuse, Employment Fraud, Not paying earned wages, Traci Chancellor, David Huck, Laurel Hummel, Work from home scam Houston Texas Author: Mayer, Arizona Work at Home Business: TeleReach Corporate Houston, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Vanilla Gift Card > > > S T O L E N M O N E Y ! < < < Jacksonville Florida >>> S T O L E N....M O N E Y ! Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Alliance One It forced me to a $275 a month for tickets and then changed the terms without telling me and added new accounts I don''t even know. Nationwide Author: Hood River, Oregon Better Business Bureau: Alliance One Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego Il Mobile ad scam/ long waits/ wasn't allowed to pay with debit card/ swore at by manager Oswego Illinois Author: bolingbrook, Advertising / Deceptive: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois