BELLSOUTH, AT&T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bellsouth, at&t
There may be more specific results for "bellsouth, at&t"
For more specific results for "bellsouth, at&t"
Showing 26-50 of 47,493 Found Reports For more specific results for "bellsouth, at&t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Thomas Quarcoo SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Thomas Quarcoo, Zavier Ash SCAM ONLINE BUSINESS, TOOK MY MONEY AND LEFT, NO SUPPORT Scam Internet Author: denver, Colorado Work at Home: Thomas Quarcoo Internet

Jun 19 2017
Derma Genetix They were very rude, I broke out from the product and they said I had to send back at my expense and they charge me $12.75 each product for disposal St Petersburg Florida Author: Cedar Grove, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix FL

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Bella at Home professional teeth whitening applicator Scottsdale AZ Author: Flower Mound, Alabama Dental Services: Bella at Home AZ

Jun 19 2017
George Vasquez SCAM ARTIST!!!! Trying to get personal information by offering an online interview through Google Hangout. Unknown Internet Author: Georgia Work at Home Business: George Vasquez Internet

Jun 19 2017
Skin Lush Evanti Skin Care not at all transparent about costs and charges Internet Author: New YOrk, New York Skin Care: Skin Luch Internet

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 19 2017
OGD*NUDAZZLE8883870205, UT 84653 - VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI $84.75Purchased Wed, Jun 14, 2017I have nothing but it looks like they may be in connection with VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI ordered the face cream for 4.95 they also sent an eye cream I guess charged form t his Utah and Missouri Internet
Author: Winchester, California Skin Care: OGD*NUDAZZLE Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
AT&T Wireless Consumer Fraud Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Justfly.com Lucy (screams and pounds #s at you) andLloyd (is it a coincidence that they have the same initial -- and is he really a supervisor with no additional information 52 minutes later?) Ripoff, Cancelled but not Refunded, hour of my life wasted, Don't Care Internet Author: federal way, Washington Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Jun 17 2017
WHOLEY.COM Wholey at 1711 Penn Ave Pittsburgh Never returned my calls about my complaints Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Waitsfield, Vermont Food Vendors: WHOLEY.COM Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! THEY ARE USING AN OLD COUPLES HOME ADDRESS AT (((redacted))) TAMPA, FL A SINGLE FAMILY HOME THAT BELONGS TO AN 87 YEAR OLD MAN NAMED JOHN E SKUKALEK AND A 75 YEAR OLD WOMAN NAMED LOUISE HARROD TO BILK MEDICAID FOR SALES OF D BEWARE OF DIABETES CARE DELIVERED LLC REGISTERED IN TAMPA, FLORIDA FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Medical Supplies: DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jun 17 2017
Curry Honda - Atlanta Beware the Rip-Off Crooks at Curry Honda Atlanta Chamblee Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Curry Honda - Atlanta Chamblee, Georgia

Jun 17 2017
IHOP San Antonio Culebra Ramzi Hakim/ Kent s is a horrible location at Culebra and 1604! This manager is a disaster! san antonio texas Author: San Antonio, Texas 78253, Texas Questionable Activities: IHOP San Antonio Culebra san antonio,

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Padspin Jeffrey Segal Padspin total con artist scammer!! Avoid at all costs!! New York, New York Internet Author: New York, New York Realtors: Padspin Internet

Jun 16 2017
Crooks Tom Babcock and Ramona Helm At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School Crooks Tom Babcock and Ramona Helm At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School now scamming in North Vancouver North Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Hull, Ontario Con Artists: Tom Babcock and Ramona Helm North Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 16 2017
BB&T overdraft fees for pending charges that have already reflected in my balance Nationwide Why? Because You Don't Have The Money! Author: Duluth, Georgia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
The Dental Group Dr. Morgan, Franklinton Dental Group, Dover Dental Group., and The Dentist at hard rd. Gross incompetence, forgot to send paperwork twice to insurance for over 45 days. Wrong color was ordered for my partials, DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS , Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Dental Services: The Dental Group Columbus, Ohio

Jun 15 2017
Stephen Austen Medical Intuitive No psychic gifts at all Parksville Internet/Vancouver Islans Author: British Columbia Psychic: Stephen Austen Medical Intuitive Internet

Jun 15 2017
Nafessa Owens Nafessa booked me a table at park for 5k I got to park no bottle no her. I ask where was she and they said she is known for this. And she no longer works there. DMV D.c. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Attorneys General: Nafessa Owens Internet