Your Search | beloved shirts
Approximately 321 Reports Found

Jan 16 2017
Buxishop.com Selling bootleg shirts without permission - phone number doesn't work either Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Buxishop.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Teespring.com Is using my copyrighted material on their shirts and will not remove them from site Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Teespring.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam alert for custom made shirts Internet Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 05 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma Took my money for two shirts and never delivered the product unknown unknown Author: Homeland, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 31 2016
Wang Gang Wrong size shirts Shanghaishi
Author: APPLETON, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Shanghaishi,

Dec 26 2016
Dollar Tee Club I ordered 3 tee shirts, I never got my shirts, and they just give me a run around and won't give my money back. They are scammers. Tampa,Florida Nationwide
Dollar Tee Club Author: Lyman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered shirts for Christmas. I ordered in October. I kept getting emails saying it shipped. It never shipped and they refused to give me a refund. They continued to sell shirts even though they could not fulfill the orders. Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Nov 24 2016
Wang Gang 001 Misrepresented Quality and Sizes of Polo Shirts Shanghai Shanghai 201105 Author: Cumming, Georgia Clothing Stores: Wang Gang 001 Shanghai Shanghai 201105,

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 08 2016
Mark Dunphy sold me three custom made shirts, April 2016 for $810. They were supposed to be delivered within 8 weeks. He has responed twice to my numerous emails stating he has been ill but will get the shirts to me soon. He hasn't responded to my calls/emails for a couple months. Another person i work with has not received what he purchased from Dunphy either. I would like to let other people know this guy is not someone to do business with..... Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Tailor Shops: Mark Dunphy Bellevue, Washington

Nov 03 2016
SuppClub Paid for shirts I never received Nationwide Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Alternative Health: SuppClub Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

18, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

Jul 22 2016
Robert Powell Tall, awkwardly sweaty blondish guy named bob. wears shirts with cut-off sleeves despite lack of upper body Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Rotten Neighbors: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Jun 16 2016
Soldier Creed I ordered 4 shirts, two different orders, AND RECEIVED NOT ONE EMAIL RESPONSE, NOT ONE SHIRT. Pheonix, Arizona Internet
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: Soldier Creed Internet

Jun 08 2016
Fishead Kevin Fish Misprinted shirts and would not refund my money. Shirts not able to be sold. Clackamas Oregon
Author: Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Fishead Clackamas, Oregon

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Speak to a person Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 01 2016
Beloved Shirts Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beloved Shirts Dallas, Texas

Apr 17 2016
myraceragz.com Sale and design of competitive running shirts Internet Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Clothing Stores: myraceragz.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota