BELOVED SHIRTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: beloved shirts
There may be more specific results for "beloved shirts"
For more specific results for "beloved shirts"
Showing 1-25 of 340 Found Reports For more specific results for "beloved shirts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 07 2017
Susan Vadon Eyrich Susan Vadon, Susan Eyrich RIPPED ME OFF OUT OF MONEY...NEVER RECEIVED MY AUTISM SHIRTS Franklin Lakes New Jersey Author: Hollywood, Florida On-Line Stores: Susan Vadon Eyrich Franklin Lakes, New Jersey

Jun 30 2017
Teecub Ripoff Will show you great tee shirts but you never get them Internet Author: Monrovia, Maryland Clothing Stores: Teecub Internet

Jun 25 2017
Access Roofing Cooltan Shirts Rip off !! jersey Internet Author: Florida Consumer Services: Access Roofing Internet

Jun 15 2017
City Paws Club Mathew Boyce City Paws Club Mathew Boyce responsible for the death of our beloved pet dog. June 2017 on only second occasion of being picked up through their sheer negligence managed to kill our dog in what can only be described as horrified circumstances and endangered the lives of the public road users too. If there is any justice this company should not exist to protect animals. SW15 1JP London Nationwide Author: MAIDENHEAD Berkshire, Alabama Animal Abuse: City Paws Club Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
LA Tees outlets Urban House Trees Ordered t-shirts, but they never sent my order Internet Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Clothing Stores: LA Tees outlets Internet

Jun 11 2017
Queen City Graphic Design Kevin Elliott 350$ worth of t shirts ruined!!! New Richmond Ohio
Author: Bethel, Ohio Printing & Copy Services: Queen City Graphic Design New Richmond , Ohio

Jun 05 2017
J and T Creations (Jennifer Llerena ) I had 5 concert shirts re-vamped so I sent 120.00$ w/shirts in Feb.2016 I have yet to recieve anything or from her. I've sent numerous texts,messages,and fb posts still nothing. So I want my merchandise and money returned the way she recieved it from me. Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Seamstress: J and T Creations (Jennifer Llerena ) Internet

May 18 2017
Cool t-shirts for grandma Tee4coolgrandma.com Takes your money and runs Internet Author: Macclesfield, North Carolina Small Business Services: Cool t-shirts for grandma Internet

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 03 2017
K styles We ordered 2 shirts, haven't recieved them yet. Over a 2 months now Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: K styles Internet

May 01 2017
K styles Ordered 2 shirts from them. They replied it will be shipped out in 5 days. It has now been over a month and I still haven't received the shirts. Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles Internet

12, Report #1361998

Apr 14 2017
Becker Animal Hospital Cremated beloved pet and didn't get all of him back! San Antonio, TX ‎ Tx Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Services: Becker Animal Hospital San Antonio, TX ‎,

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Feb 13 2017
THOMAS GUICE SARTORIAL THOMAS GUICE CUSTOM SHIRTS GUICE DESIGN TOMMY GUICETOM GUICE CUSTOM SHIRT RIPP OFF SCAM ARTIST TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS SLIDELL Louisiana
Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Liars: THOMAS GUICE SARTORIAL SLIDELL, Louisiana

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Jan 30 2017
tee4coolgrandma i made a order on nov. 20 2016 and never got my t-shirts my order no# 33857 Nationwide Author: spring valley, California Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Tee4coolgrandmas I placed a $100 dollar order on Dec 17th for four shirts that were to be christmas presents. I started calling and leaving messages after 3 weeks. No calls back. Internet
Author: Oliver Springs, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Tee4coolgrandmas Internet

Jan 23 2017
Vision Strike Wear Stay Frosty Enterprises, Devil Dog Shirts, Asset Collections Inc sent wrong merchandize, tried to extort client, disgrace to USMC Internet Deporter Continues to Lie Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Vision Strike Wear Internet

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Buxishop.com Selling bootleg shirts without permission - phone number doesn't work either Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Buxishop.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Teespring.com Is using my copyrighted material on their shirts and will not remove them from site Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Teespring.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam alert for custom made shirts Internet Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 05 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma Took my money for two shirts and never delivered the product unknown unknown Author: Homeland, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet