Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

beloved shirts

Showing 1-25 of 327 Found Reports For more specific results for "beloved shirts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
THOMAS GUICE SARTORIAL THOMAS GUICE CUSTOM SHIRTS GUICE DESIGN TOMMY GUICETOM GUICE CUSTOM SHIRT RIPP OFF SCAM ARTIST TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS SLIDELL Louisiana
Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Liars: THOMAS GUICE SARTORIAL SLIDELL, Louisiana

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Jan 30 2017
tee4coolgrandma i made a order on nov. 20 2016 and never got my t-shirts my order no# 33857 Nationwide Author: spring valley, California Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Tee4coolgrandmas I placed a $100 dollar order on Dec 17th for four shirts that were to be christmas presents. I started calling and leaving messages after 3 weeks. No calls back. Internet
Author: Oliver Springs, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Tee4coolgrandmas Internet

Jan 23 2017
Vision Strike Wear Stay Frosty Enterprises, Devil Dog Shirts, Asset Collections Inc sent wrong merchandize, tried to extort client, disgrace to USMC Internet Phillip Deporter is Lying Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Vision Strike Wear Internet

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Buxishop.com Selling bootleg shirts without permission - phone number doesn't work either Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Buxishop.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Teespring.com Is using my copyrighted material on their shirts and will not remove them from site Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Teespring.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam alert for custom made shirts Internet Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 05 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma Took my money for two shirts and never delivered the product unknown unknown Author: Homeland, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 31 2016
Wang Gang Wrong size shirts Shanghaishi
Author: APPLETON, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Shanghaishi,

Dec 26 2016
Dollar Tee Club I ordered 3 tee shirts, I never got my shirts, and they just give me a run around and won't give my money back. They are scammers. Tampa,Florida Nationwide
Dollar Tee Club Author: Lyman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered shirts for Christmas. I ordered in October. I kept getting emails saying it shipped. It never shipped and they refused to give me a refund. They continued to sell shirts even though they could not fulfill the orders. Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Nov 24 2016
Wang Gang 001 Misrepresented Quality and Sizes of Polo Shirts Shanghai Shanghai 201105 Author: Cumming, Georgia Clothing Stores: Wang Gang 001 Shanghai Shanghai 201105,

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 08 2016
Mark Dunphy sold me three custom made shirts, April 2016 for $810. They were supposed to be delivered within 8 weeks. He has responed twice to my numerous emails stating he has been ill but will get the shirts to me soon. He hasn't responded to my calls/emails for a couple months. Another person i work with has not received what he purchased from Dunphy either. I would like to let other people know this guy is not someone to do business with..... Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Tailor Shops: Mark Dunphy Bellevue, Washington

Nov 03 2016
SuppClub Paid for shirts I never received Nationwide Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Alternative Health: SuppClub Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

24, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

Jul 22 2016
Robert Powell Tall, awkwardly sweaty blondish guy named bob. wears shirts with cut-off sleeves despite lack of upper body Reno Nevada Same thing just happened to me last weekend Author: Reno, Nevada Rotten Neighbors: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada