Your Search | beloved shirts
Approximately 305 Reports Found

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

2, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

Jul 22 2016
Robert Powell Tall, awkwardly sweaty blondish guy named bob. wears shirts with cut-off sleeves despite lack of upper body Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Rotten Neighbors: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Jun 16 2016
Soldier Creed I ordered 4 shirts, two different orders, AND RECEIVED NOT ONE EMAIL RESPONSE, NOT ONE SHIRT. Pheonix, Arizona Internet
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: Soldier Creed Internet

Jun 08 2016
Fishead Kevin Fish Misprinted shirts and would not refund my money. Shirts not able to be sold. Clackamas Oregon
Author: Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Fishead Clackamas, Oregon

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Speak to a person Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 01 2016
Beloved Shirts Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beloved Shirts Dallas, Texas

Apr 17 2016
myraceragz.com Sale and design of competitive running shirts Internet Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Clothing Stores: myraceragz.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Dec 28 2015
New World Accents Elegant Urns while everyone was shopping for xmas gifts, we were shopping for an Urn for our beloved Mother Moorpark California Author: Little Elm, Texas Specialty Stores: New World Accents Elegant Urns Moorpark, California

Dec 17 2015
Shanghai Minhang LIE XIAO I ordered two (2) short sleeves Ralph Lauren polo shirts what totally different from my original order. The products are 100% fake. The seller is using photos of real Ralph Lauren products, to lure potential victims. I have paid in total £52.30 + £1.25 for non-sterling purchase fee on 05/12/2015. I have Informed my bankers and they are sending me a complaint form to fill in. Shanghai Internet Author: Beckenham London, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Shanghai Minhang Internet

Nov 18 2015
Flyboard Xtreme Flyboard xtreme i am clothing manufacturer in Pakistan. this company is a big fraud. and placed an order for 1000 tshirts for their company. total bill was around 3900 USD. we gave them the best price possible. they paid only USD 700 in advance. but we accepted the order. they sent me USD 1500 in installment. i completed the project within 20 days. and i asked for the remaining payment. and NOW ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS THIS FRAUD THIEF COMPANY IS NOT PAYING MY AMOUNT. AND THESE SHIRTS I MADE FOR THEM ARE USELESS FOR ME Quebec flyxtreme.ca
Author: Sialkot, Boat Dealers: Flyboard Xtreme Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
KEVIN BIDWELL bought ralph lauren polo big pony shirts,plus pack of t shirts onlt recieved big pony shirts but to small so sent back at a cost of over £20 for exchange but nothing ever been sent both orders paid for but nothing to show for it so outof pocketbrooklyn brooklyn Internet Author: BRISTOL, Criminal Justice System: KEVIN BIDWELL Internet

Nov 07 2015
www.sammydress.com Their beautiful online ads for shirts and clothing are very appealling. But it took two months to receive two of three shirts that ended up being pieces of cloth worthy of wiping of grease from your car.  Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Clothing Stores: www.sammydress.com Internet

Nov 01 2015
rosegal i ordered two shirts two months ago,received nothing but they took my money out of my account. Internet Author: mocksville, North Carolina Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Oct 27 2015
Sammydress From: Li Chuyun 1st order men's shirt & rhinestone headband. Then a 2nd order arrived with 2 MORE shirts, another headband, necklace/earrings that had been cancelled, 2 necklaces ordered but not received. The package was WADDED into a ballwith scotch tape insuring the flat pkg was a wad Suzhou Jiangsu 21512 China Internet China Urgent solution for the charge issue Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Sammydress Internet

Oct 08 2015
joleans outlet bad shirts quality & no refund after i made the return Internet
Author: Staten island, New York Credit & Debt Services: joleans outlet Internet

Oct 07 2015
Charles Tyrwhitt undersize shirts Internet Author: Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Charles Tyrwhitt Internet

Sep 17 2015
aupoloonline.com polo online Facebook bait. Cheap Genuine Polo shirts Mlebourne, Australia Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: aupoloonline.com Internet

Sep 03 2015
tshirtnova Justin Greene They got our money, but they didn't send the t shirts Tampa Bay Internet same thing happened to us!!! Author: Manteca, California Computer Stores: tshirtnova Internet

Sep 02 2015
Macy's 4day ad for polo shirts on clearance for 6.99 not to be found Everett Washington
Author: everett, Washington Clothing Stores: Macy's Everett , Washington

Sep 01 2015
ultrasabers Emory 11,000 charge back after turning in 4000 t shirts and delivered friends wood texas internet
Author: webster, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ultrasabers Internet

Aug 01 2015
ROSLYN VILLAGE VET I TRUSTED THIS PLACE WITH MY BELOVED PET ROSLYN, NY Nationwide Author: manhasset hills, New York Veterinarian Services: ROSLYN VILLAGE VET Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
7 buck tees The Secret Lqb of A.B. Dada False shirt mailed the. Harassed by owner when contacted to correct it Chicago, IL Internet
Dishonesty! Author: Sun City, Arizona Adult Book Stores: 7 buck tees Internet