Your Search | beloved shirts
Approximately 311 Reports Found

Nov 24 2016
Wang Gang 001 Misrepresented Quality and Sizes of Polo Shirts Shanghai Shanghai 201105 Author: Cumming, Georgia Clothing Stores: Wang Gang 001 Shanghai Shanghai 201105,

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 08 2016
Mark Dunphy sold me three custom made shirts, April 2016 for $810. They were supposed to be delivered within 8 weeks. He has responed twice to my numerous emails stating he has been ill but will get the shirts to me soon. He hasn't responded to my calls/emails for a couple months. Another person i work with has not received what he purchased from Dunphy either. I would like to let other people know this guy is not someone to do business with..... Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Tailor Shops: Mark Dunphy Bellevue, Washington

Nov 03 2016
SuppClub Paid for shirts I never received Nationwide Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Alternative Health: SuppClub Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

8, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

Jul 22 2016
Robert Powell Tall, awkwardly sweaty blondish guy named bob. wears shirts with cut-off sleeves despite lack of upper body Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Rotten Neighbors: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Jun 16 2016
Soldier Creed I ordered 4 shirts, two different orders, AND RECEIVED NOT ONE EMAIL RESPONSE, NOT ONE SHIRT. Pheonix, Arizona Internet
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: Soldier Creed Internet

Jun 08 2016
Fishead Kevin Fish Misprinted shirts and would not refund my money. Shirts not able to be sold. Clackamas Oregon
Author: Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Fishead Clackamas, Oregon

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Speak to a person Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 01 2016
Beloved Shirts Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beloved Shirts Dallas, Texas

Apr 17 2016
myraceragz.com Sale and design of competitive running shirts Internet Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Clothing Stores: myraceragz.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Dec 28 2015
New World Accents Elegant Urns while everyone was shopping for xmas gifts, we were shopping for an Urn for our beloved Mother Moorpark California Author: Little Elm, Texas Specialty Stores: New World Accents Elegant Urns Moorpark, California

Dec 17 2015
Shanghai Minhang LIE XIAO I ordered two (2) short sleeves Ralph Lauren polo shirts what totally different from my original order. The products are 100% fake. The seller is using photos of real Ralph Lauren products, to lure potential victims. I have paid in total £52.30 + £1.25 for non-sterling purchase fee on 05/12/2015. I have Informed my bankers and they are sending me a complaint form to fill in. Shanghai Internet Author: Beckenham London, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Shanghai Minhang Internet

Nov 18 2015
Flyboard Xtreme Flyboard xtreme i am clothing manufacturer in Pakistan. this company is a big fraud. and placed an order for 1000 tshirts for their company. total bill was around 3900 USD. we gave them the best price possible. they paid only USD 700 in advance. but we accepted the order. they sent me USD 1500 in installment. i completed the project within 20 days. and i asked for the remaining payment. and NOW ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS THIS FRAUD THIEF COMPANY IS NOT PAYING MY AMOUNT. AND THESE SHIRTS I MADE FOR THEM ARE USELESS FOR ME Quebec flyxtreme.ca
Author: Sialkot, Boat Dealers: Flyboard Xtreme Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
KEVIN BIDWELL bought ralph lauren polo big pony shirts,plus pack of t shirts onlt recieved big pony shirts but to small so sent back at a cost of over £20 for exchange but nothing ever been sent both orders paid for but nothing to show for it so outof pocketbrooklyn brooklyn Internet Author: BRISTOL, Criminal Justice System: KEVIN BIDWELL Internet

Nov 07 2015
www.sammydress.com Their beautiful online ads for shirts and clothing are very appealling. But it took two months to receive two of three shirts that ended up being pieces of cloth worthy of wiping of grease from your car.  Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Clothing Stores: www.sammydress.com Internet

Nov 01 2015
rosegal i ordered two shirts two months ago,received nothing but they took my money out of my account. Internet Author: mocksville, North Carolina Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Oct 27 2015
Sammydress From: Li Chuyun 1st order men's shirt & rhinestone headband. Then a 2nd order arrived with 2 MORE shirts, another headband, necklace/earrings that had been cancelled, 2 necklaces ordered but not received. The package was WADDED into a ballwith scotch tape insuring the flat pkg was a wad Suzhou Jiangsu 21512 China Internet China Urgent solution for the charge issue Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Sammydress Internet

Oct 08 2015
joleans outlet bad shirts quality & no refund after i made the return Internet
Author: Staten island, New York Credit & Debt Services: joleans outlet Internet

Oct 07 2015
Charles Tyrwhitt undersize shirts Internet Author: Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Charles Tyrwhitt Internet