Your Search | ben smith sac county iowa prosecutor prosecutorial misconduct | tracey richter falsely convicted | overwhelming evidence michael roberts, rexxfield
There may be more reports for "ben smith sac county iowa prosecutor prosecutorial misconduct | tracey richter falsely convicted | overwhelming evidence michael roberts, rexxfield"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "ben smith sac county iowa prosecutor prosecutorial misconduct | tracey richter falsely convicted | overwhelming evidence michael roberts, rexxfield"

May 31 2016
planet 7 casino I have had many problems with planet 7 going back 6 months. I would contact customer suppor many times1 sometimes would talk to 4 diff.lost all money internet Internet Author: keokuk, Iowa Computer Fraud: planet 7 casino Internet

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 30 2016
Des Moines RV RVONE Des Moines RV has failed to get my title to my lien holder. Sent the title to Bank of America incorrectly Des Moines Iowa Author: Polk City, Iowa Employees: Des Moines RV Des Moines, Iowa

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Regal Wealth Michael King Options Trading Scam Internet Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Regal Wealth Internet

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
quailty restoation and towing dave lippstock..charlie lippstock destoryed my car and had missing parts when went to pick up !! bellevue Iowa Author: dubuque, Iowa Junk Dealers: Body Work & Repair: quailty restoation and towing bellevue, Iowa

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
YC Powersports Yacht Club PowersportsMichelle BellmerPat Smith Watch Your Wallet! Osage Beach Missouri Author: Missouri Boat Dealers: YC Powersports Osage Beach , Missouri

May 27 2016
Ron Hicks Chicago Steam Fraudulent Check Won't pay Bill Said Money was on the Way Scam Aritst Scam Artist, Phony, Fake, Doesn't Pay, Steals Chicago Illinois Author: Clinton, Iowa Sports Teams & Clubs: Ron Hicks Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Baker's Handyman Service Baker Mike (Michael) He was rude, disrespectful and arrogant. He charged way to much. Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, NV
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Improvements: Baker's Handyman Service Internet

May 26 2016
Sell Your Cell TOTAL SCAM! Received a quote of $800.00 then a quote of $80.00 Reno Nevada
Author: Colfax, Iowa Telephones: Sell Your Sale Reno, Nevada

May 26 2016
SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Hard sell that doesn't stop. Will talk you into and then out of doing business with them. New York City Nationwide Author: Des Moines, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Nationwide

May 26 2016
Iowa Health and human services fraud, embezzlement Sioux City Iowa Author: Austin, Texas Ex- Girlfriends: Iowa Health and human services Iowa

May 26 2016
Tint World charged for labor w/out attempting solution or evidence of work Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Tint World Denver , Colorado

May 25 2016
Michael Ravanelli MWM DesignsRavan Fencing Took money. Didnt do job Eagle Heights QLD Author: Eagle Heights, Alabama Small Business Services: Michael Ravanelli Internet

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Goldstein and Associates False Felony Claims Iowa City Iowa Author: Alabama Cash Services: Goldstein and Associates Iowa City, Iowa

May 24 2016
Diamond's Poodles Stole my photos from my business so they can sell puppies over the internet and scam buyers. Internet Author: Decorah, Iowa Internet Fraud: Diamond's Poodles Internet

May 24 2016
Check Into Cash ripoff Omaha Nebraska Author: council bluffs, Iowa Cash Services: Check Into Cash Omaha, Nebraska

May 23 2016
Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer Or any of the 71 other known alias's Everything this monster touches dies. Monroe - is the latest Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Brandon Relkoff Nationwide

May 23 2016
Special OPS Moving & Movers Connection ACACIA, MICHAEL & Owner SARAH THORPE ALERT!!! THIEVES & LIARS Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Moving Companies: Special OPS Moving & Movers Connection Denver, Colorado

May 23 2016
Lon Olen Friedrichsen Lon the Trader / Olen Kummer Claims to be an oil trader with great numbers then hedges your account against another clients account making himself rich win or lose. Alton Iowa Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lon Olen Friedrichsen Alton , Iowa