Your Search | ben smith sac county iowa prosecutor prosecutorial misconduct | tracey richter falsely convicted | o
There may be more reports for "ben smith sac county iowa prosecutor prosecutorial misconduct | tracey richter falsely convicted | o"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "ben smith sac county iowa prosecutor prosecutorial misconduct | tracey richter falsely convicted | o"

Jan 08 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Trying to charge me outrageous fees for a mistake they made! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) Houston, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 08 2017
Aarons Zach - General Mgr. of the store in Council Bluffs IA Zach committed fraud by stealing my personal information and the info of others... Council Bluffs Iowa Author: Shenandoah, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Iowa

Jan 08 2017
Verizon Wireless out of control data overage charges Marion Nationwide Author: Marion, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
HEARST magazines Sent me an invoice for subscriptions to issues of Country Living and Good Housekeeping magazines of which I did not order and then they sent me a Good Housekeeping magazine in the mail. The subscription invoice has an amount due of $17.97 and a payment reference # 000631118129 no phone number no option to decline or return envelope. Harlan Iowa Author: Huntington, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: HEARST magazines Harlan, Iowa

Jan 05 2017
Chegg, Inc. Chegg, Inc. Chegg.comChegg Chegg violated federal, state, county and city laws by billing by credit credit cards for charges that I never authorized. I requested to have my money back, but they refused. Chegg is a fraudulent company and everyone should stay away from them Santa Clara, CA 95054-1204 Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Tutoring: Chegg, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
B.A. Managment c/o VRBO Research before you Reserve and Read Reviews Hell's Kitchen, New York New York
Author: Aurora, Colorado Lodging: B.A. Managment New York, New York

Jan 05 2017
lowmileageparts.com Be Careful, this company will rip you off and not even think twice about it. They are mean, and completely unprofessional. Please use another business so you do not have the experience I had. Iowa Iowa Author: California Auto Parts: lowmileageparts.com Iowa, Iowa

Jan 05 2017
Melanie Slaughter Julia Melanie Slaughter, J. Melanie Slaughter, Julia Slaughter Another attorney takes your money and RUNS Ocala Florida
Melanie Slaughter says her office never called me... Author: Morion County, Florida Lawyers: Melanie Slaughter Ocala, Florida

Jan 04 2017
The Learning Experience, NH TLE I was a director at a TLE, I am horrified at the corporation and what they allow staff to engage in. Bullying, targeting, falsely reporting staff and directors to the state and corporate to get them fired so staff would not be held accountable for their wrongdoings. This corporation is a farce, they don't care about quality it is all about money, enrollment nbers, and slashing labor hours to make more profit. Most unethical and disgusting corporation I have ever worked for. Lying backstabbers. Merrimack New Hampshire Author: HUDSON, New Hampshire Preschools: The Learning Experience, NH Merrimack, New Hampshire

Jan 04 2017
Benton County Circuit Court Karen j. Zorn, honorable Janet Holcomb, DA James Amesbury, Corden Consumer fraud, consumer deception, no services rendered, unsatisfied services rendered Corvallis Benton County Oregon Author: Corvallis, Oregon Attorneys & Legal Services: Benton County Circuit Court Corvallis, Oregon

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
The purpose of the criminal justice system is both to rehabilitate and to punish. If we can rehabilitate somebody, that's a huge, huge win. Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Jan 03 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Contract Breach/ Royalty payouts/ Advertising/ Sales invoices Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 IL
Author: Ogden, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Green Ivy Publishing IL

Jan 03 2017
MILESTONE CREDIT CARD CREDIT CARDS FOR LOW FICO SCORE PEOPLE Nationwide Author: NW, Iowa Sales People: MILESTONE CREDIT CARD Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS Penny Smith penny.smith@allieddispatch.compayments@allieddispatch.com,Trey Lawhorn trey.lawhorn@allieddispatch.comeft@allieddispatch.com ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE NON PAYMENT JOHNSON CITY Tennessee Author: LEWISVILLE, Texas Credit Services: ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
Hall's Body Shop Towing Falsely informed of payment options. Moses Lake Washington Author: Mead, Washington Auto Towing: Hall's Body Shop Towing Moses Lake, Washington

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Dav's Aussies, Nathan Ben, James Macin, Andrew Macan PUPPY SCAM Nationwide Author: Leander, Texas Internet Fraud: Dav's Aussies Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Bottom Line Publications Did not send free reports as promised Iowa? Author: VILLA PARK, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Bottom Line Publications Iowa

Jan 02 2017
American Certified Services, inc. Garage repairs Untrustworthy Company Omaha, NE Nationwide Author: Carter Lake, Iowa Garage Door Companies: American Certified Services, inc. Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Mediacom Overcharging Internet Author: Iowa Adoption Agencies: Media Outlets: Mediacom Internet

Dec 30 2016
Sleepy Hollow Sports Park Theft of copyrighted work by Sleepy Hollow Park in Des Moines Des Moines Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Sports Instruction: Sleepy Hollow Sports Park Des Moines, Iowa

Dec 30 2016
GE National Bank Jack smith the y stole 550 bucks from me Washington DC but the numbers are Los Angeles Nationwide Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California City Governments: GE National Bank Nationwide