Your Search | ben towing

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Wow - did you not read what I wrote? Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
Roadside towing Illegally parked???? Durham North carolina
And this is your concern how?? Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Roadside towing Internet

Sep 28 2015
Mall view Motors Renters Scammers towed my truck & tried to charge me their own rates & they wouldn't tell me where my truck was located Waterbury Connecticut Author: waterbury, Connecticut Auto Towing: Mall view Motors Waterbury, Connecticut

Sep 27 2015
Fuller's Towing Dishonest, greedy towing company Sulfer Springs Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Fuller's Towing Sulfer Springs, Texas

Sep 25 2015
Mayse's Towing - Randy Mayse Bait and Switch tactics Anna Ohio
Author: Minston, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Mayse's Towing Anna, Ohio

Sep 22 2015
Daytona Wrecker Service predatory towing Daytona Beach Florida Oh Yes! Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Personal Services: Daytona Wrecker Service Florida

Sep 22 2015
04:56 PM DOFAKE.COM IS A SCAM!! PINGSHAN DISTRICT, BEN XI CITY Other Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Personal Services: PINGSHAN DISTRICT, BEN XI CITY, Other

Sep 20 2015
Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc amanda, steve or David Hobkirk Scammers Tallahassee Florida Author: coral gables, Florida Auto Towing: Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc Tallahassee, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Ronda Lane Auto Storage and Jetwrecker This company towed my vehicle illegally Houston Texas Wasting my time Author: iowa city, Iowa Auto Towing: ronda lane auto storage

Sep 18 2015
Gale's Towing and Recovery GTR, Gails Towing, GT Towing Racist unethical perverts McMinnville Oregon Really? Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Towing: Gale's Towing and Recovery McMinnville, Oregon

Sep 15 2015
Arbitrator Ben DeVries Terrible, Arbitrator to Avoid Conroe ,Panorama Village, Texas Author: Solvang, California Moving Companies: Arbitrator Ben DeVries Conroe (Panorama Village), Texas

Sep 15 2015
Select Student Loans - SelectSLHelp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SelectSLHelp is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SelectSLHelp. SelectSLHelp’s team of experienced and highly-trained loan specialists educate you on the government programs available. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. SelectSLHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SelectSLHelp, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Unhappy Employee Author: Los Angeles, California Corrupt Companies: Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Someplace Else Property LLP Ben Christmas 2005 investment of GBP10,000 in a Genius Brazil project. Architects promised, no news since March 2015. Where are the plans for the last ,almost, 10 years. London Nationwide Author: Duesseldorf, Alabama Architects & Designers: Someplace Else Property LLP Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
boomerang recovery tampa florida our 2012 ford expeditions steering wheel was ripped, a $100.00 flashlight was stolen, and all our 6 year Olds gift cards and money from his birthday in his spider man wallet. no one will return phone calls and the one time we talked to a person, they threatened me and said it was there word against ours. tampa Florida damaging and stealing is against the law Author: Florida, Florida Auto Towing: boomerang recovery tampa florida tampa , Florida

Sep 13 2015
Archer Towing Illegal Tows and Exortion North Hollywood California Perhaps... Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Towing: Archer Towing North Hollywood, California

Sep 11 2015
certified auto mall they were extremely rude tried to swindle me to turn over title when they didnt properly inform me of tow howell nj new jersey apology Author: jackson, New Jersey Auto Towing: certified auto mall Internet

Sep 09 2015
All Roadside Towing Don;t fall for the Bait and Switch San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Towing: All Roadside Towing San Diego, California

Sep 09 2015
DV Towing KEVIN Worst Tow Company Ever Glendale Arizona Wow Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Towing: DV Towing Glendale, Arizona

Sep 08 2015
Roper's Collision Center, Greensboro, GA Over charge and racial discrimination Greensboro Georgia This report claims racial discrimination, yet doesn't deliberate on that claim in the body of the text Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Towing: Roper's Collision Center Greensboro, Georgia

Sep 08 2015
Stage ten towing Courtney Bailey Corey Bailey Stay away from this ex con--his reputation n reviews all online speaks for themselves Atlanta Georgia Facts #4 Author: Atlanta , Georgia Emergency Services: Stage ten towing Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 06 2015
Author: THONOTOSASSA, Florida Auto Repair Service: BILL'S TRANSMISSIONS DOVER, Florida

Sep 05 2015
Storm Lake Pilot Tribune Pilot Tribune Loss of 1st Amendment \ Small Town Politics Formulates News \ Battered, Abused Women and Children Silenced \ Corruption Not Covered \ Tracey Richter Murder Cover-up Storm Lake, Iowa *UPDATE - August 25, 2015.   On July 13, 2014 Ripoff Report announced its investigation of this post and others.  At that time, we stated that if Ripoff Report’s investigation revealed that any of the allegations made in these posts about the four witnesses identified in Sac County Prosecutor’s affidavit contained false statements of fact, the false facts would be redacted.  As part of our investigation, we reached out multiple times to the author of the posts requesting verification.  The author has not cooperated multiple requests for verification. We are now removing statements in these posts that are negative about the four witnesses and that we do not have evidence to verify. We have not limited our redactions to just statements that we could confirm were false.    wow Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Political Cover-ups: Storm Lake Pilot Tribune Storm Lake, Iowa