BEN TOWING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ben towing
There may be more specific results for "ben towing"
For more specific results for "ben towing"
Showing 26-50 of 4,791 Found Reports For more specific results for "ben towing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Bolt Express, Ben and Libby Bauman, Strike Logistics dishonest, cheap, unprofessional, offensive, fake awards, fired with no warning, 90-days without benefits, employees are disposable Toledo Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Trucking Companies: Bolt Express Toledo, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants International Debt Doctors, Ben Slider False advertising and fraudulent promises on eliminating debt West Palm Beach FL Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac , FL

Aug 17 2017
ADELSON SCHOOL ADELSON EDUCATIONAL CAMPUS  ADELSON EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE  LESLIE SMITH ROSEN  JOYCE RAYNOR  BEN KOCH Math Program leaves kids years below grade level. Administration retaliates against parents and students who raise concerns LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Private Schools: ADELSON SCHOOL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 17 2017
Tag Towing Towing Predators! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Tag Towing Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman , California

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Ricky's Towing Tow Driver attempted to drive me off road, and then later attempted to reverse into my car to hit me. Leominster Massachusetts Author: Westborough, Massachusetts Auto Towing: Ricky's Towing Leominster, Massachusetts

35, Report #1391925

Aug 10 2017
Metro towing inc. Treat and intimidate by trying to scam me of my cash. Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Metro towing , California

Aug 08 2017
Aarrow Sign Spinning Aarrow Advertising Seattle ,Richard Thesenga, Ben, Katie, Aarrow Sign Spinners SeattleCreative Ads Sign Spinners Kent & Seattle Washington Disorganized, scam, ripoff company Kent Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising Agencies: Aarrow Sign Spinning Kent, Washington

Aug 07 2017
ICU Inc. Speedy Repo Misinformed and Lacking in Knowledge Regarding Repossessions Nationwide New Mexico Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: ICU Inc. Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Mermaid towing and transport inc After towing truck , was dropped off missing tailgate and bedliner.when questioned refused to replace Springhill fl Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Auto Towing: Mermaid towing and transport inc Springhill fl, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet x Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

Aug 05 2017
Dave's towing towed car, fl statue 715.07 release car to owner if come during tow time. Charge small fee. They would not release car lied that I hit driver, even though camaras on premises that show I did not touch driver. Towed car and what alot of money to release car. ocala Florida Author: ocala, Florida Auto Towing: Dave's towing ocala, Florida

Aug 03 2017
Four Corners Towing Car thieves Collecting cars Grover Beach California Author: Nipomo, California Auto Towing: Four Corners Towing Grover Beach, California

Aug 02 2017
Beware Ben Cohen - Cohen Contracting I hired Ben and his partner for a project this week and he basically robbed me. I paid him $1,500 in advance for a project and he disappeared after that. I suspect that he might have heroin addiction as the last time I saw him he had scabs all over his face Stole $1,500 from me Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Beware Ben Cohen - Cohen Contracting Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2017
Pacific Beachwear Hey can you do a story on predatory towing in Myrtle Beach so we can warn fellow West Virginians on what they are doing to tourists? I parked at a chain of stores and within minutes I was yanked out of that parking lot by a tow truck....they demanded $160 cash right there on the spot....I was completely shocked and horrified! So of course i had to pay... If you go to Pacific Beach wears Facebook page there are tons of complaints. Myrtle beach South Carolina
Author: Winfield, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Beachwear Myrtle beach, South Carolina

Jul 28 2017
Pro Tow of Hillsboro Protow is charging for tools used when they were not needed! Hillsboro Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Auto Towing: Pro Tow of Hillsboro Central Point, OR

Jul 28 2017
ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS NO PAYMENT FROM ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS SINCE FEB. 2017 JOHNSON CITY Tennessee Author: Midwest, Missouri Auto Towing: ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee

Jul 27 2017
Public Reputation LLC SCAM !! boca raton Florida UPDATE: Public Reputation LLC Scam Author: Alabama Business Consulting: public reputation boca raton, Florida

Jul 26 2017
All City Towing ACT Towing LLC,Jefferey Dunn,Todd DeMasseo,Florence Tess Fraud against City of Phoenix alegations Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Political Cover-ups: All City Towing Tempe, Arizona

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Ben Mokhtar DDS I was liked to that the procedure was affordable. The affordable procedure was $10,000.00 for one implant. Dr. Mokhtar is a ripoff and an amateurish butcher. Jamaica New York Author: Jamaica Estates, New York Bait-and-Switch: Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Jamaica , New York

Jul 24 2017