Your Search | ben towing

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
ole ben franklin motors took my money for a piece of s*** car oak ridge Tennesee Author: lafollette, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge , Texas

Oct 14 2016
old ben franklin motors repo knoxville Tennessee Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: old ben franklin motors knoxville, Tennessee

Oct 14 2016
Creamer's Auto Service Tow Service Charles Town  West Virginia Author: Tappahannock, Virginia Auto Towing: Creamer's Auto Service Charles Town WV, West Virginia

Oct 11 2016
Good Sam Roadside Service excellent, fast, honest service I'am dropping Good Sam today and going back to (((REDACTED))). nations wide Nationwide Author: spokane, Washington Auto Towing: Good Sam Roadside Service Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
SW Auto Storage, LLC Towed my car no notice in person or mail. Dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Towing: SW Auto Storage, LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 09 2016
CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Capitalone repossession without notice.Laws should prevent certain repossessions. I'm extremely concerned with Capitalone actions and the state trooper that assisted in the operation of towing. Piano Texas And you did nothing wrong....right? Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Piano , Texas

Oct 05 2016
Auto title loan llc auto loan llc this company took my car with all my valuables inside and i was make the last payment. I total $1200.00 paid to them P.O. Box 11 Rarotonga, Cook Islands Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Auto title loan llc Internet

Oct 04 2016
Ashley Towing SNEAKY & FRAUD Towed my truck while I was unloading & setup at disable elderly people home-3hours parked in front of their garage! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Ashley Towing Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 04 2016
ICU, Inc, Speedy Repo Crooks Like All Reviews Confirm Fredericksburg Va
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Auto Towing: ICU, Inc, Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
AAA Groundhog Towing Fraud, perjury, intent to destroy Punxsutawney Pennsylvania Author: Hubbardston, Massachusetts Auto Clubs: AAA Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania

Sep 28 2016
All City Towing scam, horrible service, idiots Phoenix Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Transporters: All City Towing Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Ben Fitzgerald Custom Ironworks RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION Portsmouth Virginia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Ben Fitzgerald Custom Ironworks and Masony Portsmouth, Virginia

Sep 27 2016
One Off Effects Ben McKee Incompetent Oxnard California Author: Norwalk, California Manufacturers: One Off Effects internet

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Sherriff-Goslin Company Ben Weiss (Manager of Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, Ohio Branch)Mike Kaufman (Salesman, Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, Ohio Branch)Stephen D. Ticknor(Executive Vice President Sherriff-Goslin Company ) Sherriff-Gosling Company and their Mansfield Ohio branch Mansfield, OH Ohio
Author: Tiffin, Ohio Home Improvements: Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, OH, Ohio

Sep 22 2016
Terrace Heights Apartments Illegal towing of car due to expired registration without proper notice Killeen Texas Wouldnt need to.... Author: Killeen, Texas Auto Towing: Terrace Heights Apartments Killeen, Texas

Sep 19 2016
Fast Towing, Inc. Fast Towing is a total scam, I lost my car and I have to pay $2358. las vegas Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Fast Towing, Inc. las vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing Rody Moshy Rafid Moshe Raed Moshy Rogers Auto Body FRAUD Rogers Auto Body Steals Cars, Abuses Insurance Money, and Deceives consumers San Diego California Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing San Diego, California

Sep 13 2016
Metro Towing Inc This company towed my car wrongfully and now they don't want to fix the issue I had to pay $315.00 to release my car Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Towing: Metro Towing Inc Los Angeles, California

Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Furthermore Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 13 2016
 Bills towing of tacoma wa towed me after a head on collision.  Tacoma puyallip Washington Author: Centralia , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Bills Towing WA

Sep 08 2016
Jims Northgate towing THIER MISTAKE &THEY STILL MADE ME PAY $$$!!!!!!!! $$$$$ Northgate Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Towing: Jims Northgate towing

Sep 06 2016
Jonnys Recovery and Towing INC Over charged me,ripped me off,scamful company Hillside Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonnys Recovery and Towing INC Hillside, Illinois

Sep 05 2016
jonnys towing & recovery, inc. charged 240$ out of and advertised 65$ price rockford Illinois
Author: Machesney Park, Illinois Auto Towing: jonnys towing & recovery, inc. Internet