BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE NEW YORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: beneficial client care new york
There may be more specific results for "beneficial client care new york"
For more specific results for "beneficial client care new york"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Travelocity Hotel Charges Central America Internet Author: Winter Haven, New York Hotel: Travelocity Internet

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Precious Skin Bow Lumiskin Entrapment of Auto ordering St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Skin Care: Precious Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA Your kidding right? Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 25 2017
luxurious eyes and skin foooooooormula for beautiful skinand eyes Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: luxurious eyes and skin Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Dermedica XR, Revitalife Deceptive. Advertised on Facebook as the skin care line by Heather and Terry Dubrow Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Gfemonkey.com False Advertising DOVER New Hampshire Author: DOVER, New Hampshire Strippers & Dancers: Gfemonkey.com DOVER, New Hampshire

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Cozy Cats NY - Hasiya Kerimov Sold neglected and genetically ill kitten with fake russian documentation, did not honour health contract Brooklyn New York
Author: Alabama Animal Services: Cozy Cats NY Brooklyn, New York

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
The Country Club Directory Alan Complete Fraud New York New York Author: Millbrae, California Better Business Bureau: The Country Club Directory Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
Scoop Vision Media ScoopB Journalist who takes money for feature editorials and does not produce New York and New Jersey New York Author: New York, New York Liars: Scoop Vision Media

Apr 24 2017
bidallies Jarir Berouach Defective phone seller on ebay Clifton New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: bidallies Clifton , New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
I love jewelry Lacks good customer service, not what you pay for if you even get the item West Palm Beach Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Jewelers: I love jewelry Internet

Apr 24 2017
Cabela's On-LINE SURVEY Sidney Nebraska Author: Newburgh, New York Credit Card Fraud: Cabela's Sidney, Nebraska

Apr 24 2017
Law Offices of Stefan Coleman Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, Law Office of Stefan Coleman, Stefan Coleman attorney, Stefan Coleman lawyer, Law Offices of Stefan Coleman New York, Law Office of Stefan Coleman New York, Stefan Coleman attorney new york, Stefan Coleman lawyer New York, Stefan Coleman attorney new york New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Theaters: Law Offices of Stefan Coleman New Orleans, Louisiana

Apr 24 2017
Vlamorous Disrespectful rip offs/ total scam artists Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Skin Care: Vlamorous Nationwide