Your Search | bergmann's cleaning

Jan 19 2017
PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Matt Ryals FRAUDULENTLY OVER-BILLED AND THREATENING TO TAKE MY HOUSE Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cleaning Services: PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 18 2017
Stacy & Jay Fellers Stacy L Fellers, Jay B Fellers Hired to clean up their swamp, didn't pay! Foothill Ranch California Author: aliso viejo, California Cleaning Services: Stacy & Jay Fellers Foothill Ranch, California

Jan 18 2017
Maria Charleton Stiffs the best pool service I ever had Anaheim California Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Maria Charleton Anaheim, California

Jan 17 2017
Bill Bland William Bland Hired and didn't pay!! Orange California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Bill Bland Orange, California

Jan 13 2017
Royal Maids LLC Lack of cleaning, rude, lied, stole, cheated Little River South Carolina
Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cleaning Services: Royal Maids LLC Little River, South Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Wingfoot Services Horrible Company and CEO North Salt Lake City UTAH Author: bountiful, Utah Cleaning Services: Wingfoot Services

Dec 30 2016
Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning A Done Rite Overpromised. Lied about results. Excuses Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Cleaning Services: Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Dec 27 2016
The Cleaning Authority-Denver South Dirty House from a Dirty Company Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Cleaning Services: The Cleaning Authority-Denver South Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Dec 26 2016
McSteamy's Professional Carpet Cleaning Tom Boughan, Ryan Berry Does not pay subcontractors. Lies, Lies, and more Lies! Alpharetta Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Cleaning Services: McSteamy's Professional Carpet Cleaning Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 22 2016
All American chimney & duct cleaning. inc Put new lining in and masonry work. All failed 1yr later Boston Nationwide Author: Berkley, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: All American chimney & duct cleaning. inc Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Janco Janitorial Fernando Gonzales Vic Luebker a fraud and so is his foundation hope4heroes San Antonio Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Cleaning Services: Janco Janitorial Tucson, Arizona

Dec 21 2016
BARETTO PRO CLEANING LLC ANTHONY BARETTO EMANUREAL HIS PARTNER. HE RIPPED US OFF MY HUSBAND AND I WORKED FOR HIM AND HE ONLY PAID ONE OF US. TULSA Oklahoma Author: OKLACITY, Oklahoma Cleaning Services: BARETTO PRO CLEANING LLC TULSA, Oklahoma

Dec 21 2016
Mendez Cleaning LLC I was robbed and they threw away my stuff Des Moines Iowa Author: Des Moines , Iowa Cleaning Services: Mendez Cleaning LLC Des Moines, Iowa

Dec 19 2016
ServPro Driven by desasters Frauds, Forgery and Liars Allentown Pennsylvania Lie's filled with More Lie's Author: cherryville, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: ServPro Allentown, Pennsylvania

Dec 15 2016
Maven Property Management Company Corey ZumbrennanGary/Sharon Kroner Did not return full Apartment security deposit - claimed false damages/cleaning Boulder Colorado
Author: Alexandria, Virginia Tenants: Maven Property Management Company Boulder, Colorado

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Midwest Supply & Maintenance This employer refuses to pay me my last check, I have stopped working in November, it is now December. Midwestsupply is very unprofessional .Charlotte the owner curses and uses vulgar language with new and old employees. Midwest supply is not a good cleaning service to use because Comcast are her clients and she recently left their buildings dirty for a whole week due to not having employees. She does not uphold contracts. Plymouth, MI Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Cleaning Services: Midwest Supply & Maintenance Plymouth, Indiana

Dec 06 2016
Leave the Mess Ripped me off Indianapolis Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cleaning Services: Leave the Mess Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Calvin Gebauer Calvin R Gebauer asked for an emeregcy service call didnt pay a penny San Clemente California Lein.... Author: sanclemente, California Cleaning Services: Calvin Gebauer San Clemente, California

Dec 04 2016
Brad Brenner Wasted a plethora of our time, didn't pay a penny! Placentia California
Author: diamond bar, California Cleaning Services: Brad Brenner Placentia, California

Dec 04 2016
Lauri Serene Owens Lauri Serene, Larui Owens Services were never paid for Huntington Beach California
Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Lauri Serene Owens Huntington Beach, California

Dec 04 2016
Jacob Jacobo Choose The Right Pool Service, CTR Pools Unlicensed, Unprofessional, Uneducated, Inarticulate, Uncouth Placentia California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Jacob Jacobo Placentia, California

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 01 2016
William ONeil + Co $50,000 worth of damages/repairs/scratches to our brand new glass Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Fish Window Cleaning Internet